Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114272 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by capitalzero: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
baralatie:

for your eye so the 100000 job loss and damage to infrastructure because of media misinformation and manipulation by dj switch,ipob miscreants and their supporters to cause mayhem is justifiable

Next time when your child damaged your TV, just shoot him.
When will you blame your paymasters for senseless lekki massacre!!,
I am very sure your paymasters who ordered the killings are regretting now

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Lagoon0: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Plead:

Then stop complaining about high cost of food stuffs.
The border blocked I the cause for all this not protest

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by TheMan3: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

That's not the major problem .

The major problem is banks remaining closed and ATMs vandalised or not refilled.

This is deliberate.

The war on cash is already won.

Next thing now is to have us go cashless.

POS and ATMs will be replaced before the end of second quarter of next year in place of a new digital ID system that NIMC is touting . The new ID system will be a nano implant that they will force you to get.

The economy is deliberately being destroyed by those in power to make way for a new digital currency which the IMF wants in place by next year in what they have dubbed as the new Brenton Woods moment and great global economic reset.

EndSars was the pretext used by the NWO and Buhari govt to justify drastic changes .

Hyper inflation is coming and a great global recession is already on the way by 2021.

An articicial food scarcity is looming that was deliberated occasioned by this govt.

Farmers can't go to their farms because of Buhari's fulani militia.

Food imports have been banned, borders closed and to show how wicked they are, fertilizers have also made the import ban list.

That is to tell you that they are working tirelessly to roll out hunger - a classic weapon used by all communist take overs.
this world is racing to an end fast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
My sister bought 6 pieces of Fresh tomatoes for #500. My brother things have spoilt. Only God will help us in this country.
I bought a almost full leather bag for 300 naira in Minna.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by capatainrambo: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Please use guns. People with military training are eager to test their might.
should I show u pictures of dead Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by bokoharam in thier hundreds? Military training my ass

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Neddstark: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Why Bokoharam boys never finish? Military training my foot.

Don't ever take citizens resolve for granted.

Boko Haram dey drill themselves pass military sef. You should see their training online. Except you can go the whole nine yards, expect using yourself for shooting practice.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Hedonisco: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ah, you still dey buy meat. You be big man o. Me never fit chop meat since 2015 wey this useless Buhari enter.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Neddstark: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
capatainrambo:
should I show u pictures of dead Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by bokoharam in thier hundreds? Military training my ass

Oga use guns oooo.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

The major problem is banks remaining closed and ATMs vandalised or not refilled.

This is deliberate.

POS and ATMs will be replaced before the end of second quarter of next year in place of a new digital ID system that NIMC is touting . The new ID system will be a nano implant that they will force you to get.

The economy is deliberately being destroyed by those in power to make way for a new digital currency which the IMF wants in place by next year in what they have dubbed as the new Brenton Woods moment and great global economic reset.

EndSars was the pretext used by the NWO and Buhari govt to justify drastic changes .

Hyper inflation is coming and a great global recession is already on the way by 2021.

An articicial food scarcity is looming that was deliberated occasioned by this govt.

Food imports have been banned, borders closed and to show how wicked they are, fertilizers have also made the import ban list.

That is to tell you that they are working tirelessly to roll out hunger - a classic weapon used by all communist take overs.

why are you a child of satan, why blame the government for something you caused on yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by sureinfo: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
na wa o, things suppose don reduce for market with these palliatives wey people don find

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by tnerro1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just shout “sai Baba till 2023 “ your hunger will disappear grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
beer and dry gins never high for we wey no sabi chop food
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by humilitypays(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op don't worry, with the palliatives we are recovering from the useless old fools called Nigerian politicians, things will return back to normal....in fact after the masses are done ransacking their individual homes for various forms of Nigerian people palliatives, a bag of rice will sell for 5,000naira soon, so be patient bro cool

Meanwhile, Nigerian masses are now the new EFCC, as EFCC has failed us....Nigerian masses now known as "hoodlums" are on the mission to recover all looted items by Nigerian old fools called political leaders......please I implore the military and Police to assist our masses in this laudable recovery mission tagged: cart away palliatives shocked
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by cray91(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
shut up! na your kind dey settle for less

in a country where leaders are maltreating the citizens for so long ago (60years) to be exact

You expect us to just keep quiet and fold our arms?
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by pozehnani(f): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
You are even lucky to get sachet tomato for 130. It's now 150. Onions is the craziest.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by iamrealdeji(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
another reason why these good fine boys should loot these politicians houses,businesses and properties

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Basicend: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
You were the ones that were shouting that you want resolution na. .

But we have not even near resolution yet, all these youths and their spontaneous aggression. . You never know anything.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by baby124: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Price of other things especially rice will crash.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Luckydubby7(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
These were some of things we are campaigning against.
Serious hunger in d land.
Apc supporters clubs refused to repent.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Basicend: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
cray91:
shut up! na your kind dey settle for less

in a country where leaders are maltreating the citizens for so long ago (60years) to be exact

You expect us to just keep quiet and fold our arms?

Then why are u complaining?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Hotzone(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Looters, which market ?tongue
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Commentor: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
capatainrambo:
ok so we should keep quiet and endure, we shouldn't protest? What exactly is your point ?

The next protest wont be peaceful. We will use guns.

If things like make them skyrocket

#end badgovt

You read the word PROLONGED but you decided it wasnt important.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by habymi: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Hahahaha that onion na 5 naira on be that for here.
But onion cost now sha.
Fulani no sell their cows again
That tomatoes na pure cheating haba, 1 is 70 naira here

calm down e never reach ur side, I bought sachet of Gino 120 yesterday evening here in Abuja
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
even before the endsars nko?
things are just getting worst.
this one is out of buhari's control.
pray or prepare for the worst.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Burruchaga71(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Same here in SA, 5 litre oil we normally by for R89 is now R115, it's terrible.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:
The road blockage caused inflation especially in Lagos.

Drivers of vehicles bringing goods from the north were scared of coming to Lagos because of the arson and looting.
THEY WILL SURELY COME TO US WHEN THEY FINISHED THE LOOT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEIR LIKE AUTOPILOT WHO IS COMING DOWN WHEN THE GAS FINISH

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by JBL316: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

The inflation wey dey roof top since na the protest cause am....abi no be the person wey SARS kill remain na im know wetin inflation be?

o'l boy this ur talk weak me o!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Commentor: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is deliberate.

You need your largactyl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by guru90: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is just Genesis!!!
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
...and this is why I rear my own meat. In these bad times I can always pick one chicken and have my way. My family can never go hungry. How much is kpomo now?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by kingsangoda: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why buying onion, when the tomatoes already contain onions. You would have saved 100. My thoughts though.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Nonsense the you will burn your country down like libya and Somalia and worse low lives will lead you and rape your females ...Be wise Anarchy has never paid any society it only makes things worse ...When Lagos was boiling were you not hiding in your house ? Could you come out and face the hoodlums?

My friend that's so so much supplying free face mask , sanitizer and water to the Protesters got her pharmacy razed to the ground by them ... So stoking Anarchy ..Be wise

How's your friend feeling now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.