Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114315 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

Wait what?
Na it we dey lament say chicken don cost, some even dey insult Buhari....

Ordinary 1 kilo of turkey for west na 1600 naira.
Na enjoyment una dey o
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Adex2442:

Ordinary 1 kilo of turkey for west na 1600 naira.
Na enjoyment una dey o
Lol it's well
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ciro11(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Op don't worry, with the palliatives we are recovering from the useless old fools called Nigerian politicians, things will return back to normal....in fact after the masses are done ransacking their individual homes for various forms of Nigerian people palliatives, a bag of rice will sell for 5,000naira soon, so be patient bro cool

Meanwhile, Nigerian masses are now the new EFCC, as EFCC has failed us....Nigerian masses now known as "hoodlums" are on the mission to recover all looted items by Nigerian old fools called political leaders......please I implore the military and Police to assist our masses in this laudable recovery mission tagged: cart away palliatives shocked

Lol
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Confusedgirl869: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Kyase:

150? Ha
Kano,you wanna visit cheesy
Lol. Nahh
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by YouloveEmmanuel: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Get amazing deals & discounts on food items visit telegram Channel @jumiadealsonline on JUMIA

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MackDams(m): 2:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating

Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!

Copy the link on the ad copy to order now!!

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by TheCork(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
burnababe:

Interesting... � Thanks for the response.

Hello. Please describe yor body, curve & points? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.