Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114189 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by OgaRico(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
newoffer:
.... every of us need to have backyard farm. Hoping on one region is a pure mess. Tomatoes, green peas, pepper, spring onions etc. You get fresh stuff from your garden

Nice idea/suggestion but if I may ask;you that is suggesting,do you have a back or front yard farm or you are one amongst the Advisory Committee members that tell others what to do but never partake?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MotiveU(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation
What is prolonged endsars inflation...
It has been expensive before the endsars started. Because you have not been going to the market.
Mama thank you children
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by KingUg(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided. Buhari should just open the borders jor
you closed borders and told us to feed on our own locally made goods,just for us to discover that the same local rice is now more expensive than the foreign rice.
bro it's going to be different for him to you know y, it favours the north cos they produce majority of the rice we eat if the boarders are open it's going to affect the sales of their local rice cause people would opt for the foreign one same as all other commodities the north produces that has imported substitutes... So it's deliberate we are in for a long ride
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by misano(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Trust me you brain is small very small ...Go look for warehouse to loot and leave me alone ..I will not even waste my time to school your low IQ

Mu... See Nigeria's problem go*t. Everything about U is disgusting me right now.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Anaerobi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
which state pls?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Queenserah26(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very true

Pierced:
The road blockage caused inflation especially in Lagos.

Drivers of vehicles bringing goods from the north were scared of coming to Lagos because of the arson and looting.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Neddstark: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nobody is making any move anymore. Nobody is setting up a militia either.

The protest has sent a strong-worded message, keeping the leaders in their toes. And the government is already implementing the 5-point agenda.

Again, I don't care what you think. However, just keep it mind that everyone is watching closely to see if the failed Buhari government will implement far-reaching police reforms to the letter.

Nobody asked the vast majority of Nigerians to start this spontaneous protest. The sequel of this protest, if a need for it arises, must get to Aso Rock. Write it somewhere.

No wahala sir. Mine is that those that want armed intervention against the government should make a move. Like Boko Haram was successful, you can try your luck too.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MotiveU(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
OgaRico:

Nice idea/suggestion but if I may ask;you that is suggesting,do you have a back or front yard farm or you are one amongst the Advisory Committee members that tell others what to do but never partake?
Thank you for this comment...
Is there backyard in major cities.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MagicBishop: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

The Jews?

You are damn right.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by omojesu202(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
I don't understand you sir

you said you're eating and in surplus now, me I'm not. And you use 'we' instead of 'i'
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by kumulus(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

This had been the price of these commodities before the protest....say something different!

-Lloyd
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Asianjollof007: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

You dey craze?

Na end sars protest cause inflation abi werey leleyi ni. The price of common things including food stuffs increased the first year buhari became the president of this country.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

You are damn right.

Isn't that a conspiracy theory by white supremacists?

Check out the Roman Catholic church as well. See what you find.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
omojesu202:

you said you're eating and in surplus now, me I'm not. And you use 'we' instead of 'i'
grin grin sir even if not surplus we are still eating... And whatever we are eating is still better than some people own..... At all at all nahin bad
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
omoyeni37:

Can i also do so sir? i need serious help too

Are you a man or woman
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by omoyeni37: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=95324288]
Are you a man or woman [/quote woman
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by jimter44(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

They will blame politicians when all roads were blocked, livestock and food stuffs were stolen or burnt with trailers.

A person should know that this protest and it aftermaths will hunt us for months.

Now oil tankers are afraid of loading for fear of attack.

Why are we like this?
We have to feel pains before things will become better. Protests have no correlation with price increases.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by omoyeni37: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you a man or woman
Woman
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin grin Yeah I also brought Gino pepper paste at #130.... Meat nah gold now... Onions is also like that.... But no matter how bad the economy is in the jungle. A lion can never eat grass. So no matter how bad Nigeria economy is we will still eat and even crack bone at the end of the meal
To poor people like u kiddo cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

Drivers of vehicles bringing goods from the north were scared of coming to Lagos because of the arson and looting.

what of the meat
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by nnamdi19922: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Please use guns. People with military training are eager to test their might.
if the protesters use gun, hw many pple do u tink dat d army will kill? army and the people who is more populated if cum for battle? go and ask somalia !
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na for people wey dey go market.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by lookingfly: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
oga, inflation has been on before this protest so don't blame it on protest.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
AntiNigerian:
another corrupt lackey that loves impunity! Its obvious your likes will never do well in a sane clime

ok. grin
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by omojesu202(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin sir even if not surplus we are still eating... And whatever we are eating is still better than some people own..... At all at all nahin bad

don't mind me jor, I'm just angry. Life ain't easy
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nfora: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

The problems arising from protests,far outweighs the prospects.

Advocacy and dialogue wiil always remain the way to progress and prosperity.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nfora: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
lookingfly:
oga, inflation has been on before this protest so don't blame it on protest.

The protest has worsened it.

You cannot deny this basic fact of demand and supply.

The protest has reduced supply.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by abimic(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Things are costly now, food prices, anything consumables are on the high side now. As a result of the protest and blockade, things exacerbated as cost of things sky rocketed. it was just so annoying. Spending so much only to buy little, especially tomato, fish, chicken food, amongst others, are taking an alarming turn.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

It will happen if senseless youths keep justifying actions of politicians like lekki massacre. There can never be peacr without justice.
here you are wrong!
it will happen when youths are misled, misinformed and manipulated and gingered into war as long as we have key board warriors who incite rebellion in youths while the inciters are far away in their homes!
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Emperor5(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian derive joy in period of affliction....
Just mere protest you lihik the price of product...
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nfora:

The protest has worsened it.
You cannot deny this basic fact of demand and supply.
The protest has reduced supply.
you dey mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.