Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114302 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Elswift: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Visit . com Now, show me the prove here

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Denko2721987(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:
The road blockage caused inflation especially in Lagos.

Drivers of vehicles bringing goods from the north were scared of coming to Lagos because of the arson and looting.

Within a space of how many days now? 2 abi 3.. No no no.. Nigerians are there own worst enemies...
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Huzormah(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria is standing at the edge of a cliff . Things have surely gone downhill .
Imagine! They want us all to die- bad leadership,inflation,police brutality,insecurity, poverty,hunger,just about all vices . Anyone who sings the praises of this very government should be stoned .
I pity anyone who can't improvise,because as for me,concotion rice is bae,ofe aku is divine .
Finally,i end with this quote "when the desireable is not available,the available becomes the desireable" .

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by calabardick(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation

Don't mind them, it's now their eyes will open...
Petrol is 200/ltr in my area
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by bummyla(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2020
You're lucky in my area they don't sell 1k meat at all. Onion & tomatoes are pretty the same

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by juwon(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERMENT
#ENDSARSNOW
#NIGERIA
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ecclize: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You mean you bought onion at #100 per one before the protest? Ìrọ́ loma pa ẹ.
if iro pami...
ara lo ma san pa ẹ
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Elswift post=95337778][/quote]

Why MY Website No fully load on your phone, is it from your poor network
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2020
omoyeni37:

Yes, i visited it last week when you directed someone to the site

Welcome to . COM
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Elswift: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Why MY Website No fully load on your phone, is it from your poor network

yes
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Adex2442:

How meat be for that side Let's say beaf, goat, chicken...
Chicken cost wella, big agric now na 3k from the usual 2k
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I am igbo...what of u
Tiv
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Elswift:

yes

Is like you are in Lagos, right now
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:
Tiv
okay and you say you live in kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Favemmzar200:
okay and you say you live in kano
Family is here, but my main place is kaduna, benue na when we get family meeting I dey go or when I want to go vote
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

Family is here, but my main place is kaduna, benue na when we get family meeting I dey go or when I want to go vote
Lol u dey cross country kenan...i sent you an email
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Lol u dey cross country kenan...i sent you an email
Okay make I check....
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kingzeez10: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
ecclize:
if iro pami... ara lo ma san pa ẹ
It will kill you first because ṣango (god of thunder) hate liars.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by JustcallmeFavou(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2020
I don't believe this ooo. Which market you go? I bought 6bulbs of onions on Saturday for 100naira, good meat for 800naira, tomato paste is still 60naira, etc. So abeg which market you go way you buy those things for such amount?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by owunabastard: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2020
All this conspiracy theory, to what end. What are they trying to achieve to go all this processes? Is it to terminate all human and if yes, to gain what?I do not believe all this cock and bull stories
MagicBishop:

That's not the major problem .

The major problem is banks remaining closed and ATMs vandalised or not refilled.

This is deliberate.

The war on cash is already won.

Next thing now is to have us go cashless.

POS and ATMs will be replaced before the end of second quarter of next year in place of a new digital ID system that NIMC is touting . The new ID system will be a nano implant that they will force you to get.

The economy is deliberately being destroyed by those in power to make way for a new digital currency which the IMF wants in place by next year in what they have dubbed as the new Brenton Woods moment and great global economic reset.

EndSars was the pretext used by the NWO and Buhari govt to justify drastic changes .

Hyper inflation is coming and a great global recession is already on the way by 2021.

An articicial food scarcity is looming that was deliberated occasioned by this govt.

Farmers can't go to their farms because of Buhari's fulani militia.

Food imports have been banned, borders closed and to show how wicked they are, fertilizers have also made the import ban list.

That is to tell you that they are working tirelessly to roll out hunger - a classic weapon used by all communist take overs.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ecclize: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Kingzeez10:

It will kill you first because ṣango (god of thunder) hate liars.
so far u go die follow too am contented
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Herbephe1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
here in kaduna, no Gino tomatoes as at now, the meat is #300 worth, and the Onion here will be 7 instead one one.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by zeeprince(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by zeeprince(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Yes but Endsars increased it ..I came here to beg for protesters to allow for free flow of good and service on roads because but will lead to more inflation but Endsars people thought they knew better ..Every action has it's consequences
nothing increased here in kogi state.we have been buying those things at that high cost even before the November 1st. the only thing that's better here is fish and that's because of the river ,I can't even remember when ate meat last...God help us
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kingzeez10: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
ecclize:
so far u go die follow too am contented
But make sure you know the difference between am and i'm.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

I want to know how you you understand economics

Kindly explain the statement because a bag of rice sold for 15k in Abeokuta some days back.

Nigerian rice or foreign rice?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by viettastitches(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustcallmeFavou:
I don't believe this ooo. Which market you go? I bought 6bulbs of onions on Saturday for 100naira, good meat for 800naira, tomato paste is still 60naira, etc. So abeg which market you go way you buy those things for such amount?
hian. where do you stay please.tomato is 150 here, and onions is now gold
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

Chicken cost wella, big agric now na 3k from the usual 2k

Ehen and u say e cost?? Very cheap na. Them nor dey fit buy fowl for South o. Na north dey enjoy naija
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
JustcallmeFavou:

Where u dey stay
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Adex2442:

Ehen and u say e cost?? Very cheap na. Them nor dey fit buy fowl for South o. Na north dey enjoy naija
Wait what?
Na it we dey lament say chicken don cost, some even dey insult Buhari....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.