Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114235 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Elswift: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
To bet9ja right. When will you guys learn
I swear Is not bet9ja I was scammed yesterday I Swear
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Biodun556(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
adanny01:

To whom are we going to protest?

Onions, Tomatoes, meat and other things supplied by Nigerians are now scarce for reasons known, the prices went up in that regards but when the supply resumes, you still wont see the price drop because Nigerians cannot do the right thing.

And when exactly is supply going to resume?

How will those looted stores going to survive?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by StubbornGENIUS: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
The sellers are taking an excessive advantage of this situation.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Omawumi17(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
U should be grateful that u even have money to buy. Some of us dont even have the money to buy. The last tym i chop meat na about 2 months ago. Na chicken feet we dey chop here 2 for #50 with garri and groundnut.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Pierced(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
charlesazeh:
Prices had gone up before the protest..

Yeah....but the protest made it worse.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kingzeez10: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
ecclize:

u probably not in Nigeria... things are already cost even before the #Endsar saga... at least i know of the tomato paste and onion... i bought both at a very high cost before the protest started
You mean you bought onion at #100 per one before the protest? Ìrọ́ loma pa ẹ.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by tonididdy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Hahahaha that onion na 5 naira on be that for here.
But onion cost now sha.
Fulani no sell their cows again
That tomatoes na pure cheating haba, 1 is 70 naira here
Oga go back to where you for they buy am 70N before and price again.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by tonididdy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Una never see anything....
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
tonididdy:

Oga go back to where you for they buy am 70N before and price again.

Read my other comments, still remain the same, nothing change
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by burnababe(f): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Kano, and I don't mind

Interesting... � Thanks for the response.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MagicBishop: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying

Since arriving at the kirikiri maximum prison and been confined to the criminally insane ward, I have thought about what my court ordered psychiatrist said about me lacking any sense of empathy and being a sociopath. Dr. fadipe went on and on relating the conditions and pathologist report and conditions leading to her death. Mrs fadipe was so disturbedb that I kept telling her that Fallout is a very hard game to complete and that I had spent over 300 hours of game play before my ex yanked the plug all because she wanted to have a talk.

Mrs fadipe called me an inconsiderate selfish bastard with no humanity. I objected at her calling me a bastard and asked her to take it back. But she didn't. I body slammed her on the bare floor and hit her head against the bar railings.

Mrs fadipe is now in a comma but I managed to sneak her ipad back into my cell.

Don't make me break out and come look for you.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
burnababe:

Interesting... � Thanks for the response.

Wanna come visiting.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by lymelyte(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
adanny01:

Onions, Tomatoes, meat and other things supplied by Nigerians are now scarce for reasons known, the prices went up in that regards but when the supply resumes, you still wont see the price drop because Nigerians cannot do the right thing.
that's just the problem... You will never see decline in price.. They will just assume the current price and it's fix.. What a country.. I starting to believe that the country can't be fixed.. Just do your thing, find your way and move on to a saner clime
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Hahahaha that onion na 5 naira on be that for here.
But onion cost now sha.
Fulani no sell their cows again
That tomatoes na pure cheating haba, 1 is 70 naira here

Where is that
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by lymelyte(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
adanny01:

that's just the problem... You will never see decline in price.. They will just assume the current price and it's fix.. What a country.. I starting to believe that the country can't be fixed.. Just do your thing, find your way and move on to a saner clime. Everything abnormal is normal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Adex2442:

Where is that
Kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Manbryto(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Please use guns. People with military training are eager to test their might.

Military training or not, when you are up against someone that's armed like you, you thread with caution. Why aren't they testing the said might against the Boko Haram terrorist? Military training won't save you when you get hit by a bullet. Even common Somalia humiliated almighty America with all their training and superior firepower. Nigeria can never survive another civil war with a military that's already overstretched with wars in different fronts. Those soldiers are still human and not super-humans. Make una dey get sense small
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Algorithimz: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
capatainrambo:
ok so we should keep quiet and endure, we shouldn't protest? What exactly is your point ?

The next protest wont be peaceful. We will use guns.

If things like make them skyrocket

#end badgovt

I'm saying It and I will keep on saying It. Most of Very well to do Nigerians will always and keep on secretly supporting this evil government and capitalists. Why?? Because they have enough In abundance. So the thing doesn't affect them. Even If affects them, they are Insured. You will hear them saying they are not the problem of Nigeria. You will never see anyone from these highbrow areas Lekki, Parkview, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Asokoro, Maitama just to mention few join you In this protest or really complain about the situation of this evil nation. You will be surprised there are some of them on this platform reading this right now. One of them Is up there. They prefer the nation to be like this forever while they keep on flourishing. A lot of Nigerians are very backward, selfish, braindead, evil, wicked Idiots. There can never be peace, love and orderliness In a nation like this. Never e no fit happen.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
ecclize:

are u sure u read what i wrote... u are using the same point am arguing about against me... just go back and read it again
my bad!!didn't intend to quote you,it's a mistake,it's meant for the other guy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Kano

Ha. Una dey enjoy o
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Adex2442:

Ha. Una dey enjoy o
It has always been like this in Kano.
Gombe, jigawa and kebbi sef better pass kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Murketeer: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

He who wins the war is he who has the weapons not the numbers. Else US wont have invaded Iraq or small UK wont have conquered our ancestors in the past and we wont have to communicate with their language here.
If a war were to start now ...The Niger Delta will cut off all oil From Nigeria ...They will trade their oil and Obtain enough weapons to finance a very long war if that's what Nigeria wants ..and we know who will be Victorious Las las
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Neddstark: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Murketeer:

If a war were to start now ...The Niger Delta will cut off all oil From Nigeria ...They will trade their oil and Obtain enough weapons to finance a very long war if that's what Nigeria wants ..and we know who will be Victorious Las las

I rather focus on progress than masturbate over who will win a war.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Murketeer: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

I rather focus on progress than masturbate over who will win a war.
It's alright ... That's what we all want ...but how can progress happen with so much Corruption in the system... There's no Hope for Nigeria
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:
Tiv?
Nope
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Nope
Okay
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Slimsly100(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin grin Yeah I also brought Gino pepper paste at #130.... Meat nah gold now... Onions is also like that.... But no matter how bad the economy is in the jungle. A lion can never eat grass. So no matter how bad Nigeria economy is we will still eat and even crack bone at the end of the meal

Àmín, àse Èdùmàrè !
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:
Okay
I am igbo...what of u
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Adex2442: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

It has always been like this in Kano.
Gombe, jigawa and kebbi sef better pass kano

How meat be for that side Let's say beaf, goat, chicken...
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Ayokequeen(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation
You'd better shut up if you don't know what to say. It wasn't Endsars that caused inflation. Inflation has started way before the protest, in fact some of the items became lesser during the unrest such as rice. Rice price was reduced from #1100 to #950 all because the customs left the border which allowed for easy inflow of foreign rice.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by KosyJerry(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is bad.. Witnessed it myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.