Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience (3739 Views)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by africandictator(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
ekene101:
Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i)
you know her?
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Coldie(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2020
I haven't dated but I added a girl on fb with w big ass that I wanted to date I see her around she sees me too, she normally sees me either in supermarkets buying drinks for people or in bars we haven't spoken before.

I add her like that like that the moment I say hi she call my number we talk 2 seconds she started begging me for money that she's hungry.

See me o. I Just loose interest which one is ur hungry we never chat reach 30mins before she told me dz
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by africandictator(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:
I haven't dated but I added a girl on fb with w big ass that I wanted to date I see her around she sees me too, she normally sees me either in supermarkets buying drinks for people or in bars we haven't spoken before.

I add her like that like that the moment I say hi she call my number we talk 2 seconds she started begging me for money that she's hungry.

See me o. I Just loose interest which one is ur hungry we never chat reach 30mins before she told me dz
if you are interested in the ass , tell her to come meet you so you can buy her a meal. Let her take it as a first date, if She doesn’t agree for a meal date, don’t give her any money. She just want to maga you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most? / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / They Got Their Wealth From Water Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.