Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men (15836 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by DeSepiero(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
In Africa, women are seen as being owned by their men. This wouldn't have been a problem it the men were also owned by their women. The misogyny in Africa is such that everything a man does is correct. They either make an excuse for him or they try to reconfigure the woman to accommodate the man's excesses. I'm surprised you're this shocked cause this isn't new. NL boys and men will get to the lowest point just to support men regardless of the situation. Logic does not apply here. If a man cheats, his wife will be asked to cook well or lose weight. If a man rapes, the lady will be asked to dress better next time. Wizkid is "my guy" for having multiple ladies but the ladies are 'oloshos'. The sexism down there is becoming beastly and it's unfortunate that these guys are not aware of the kind of socioeconomic environment they are creating with thier actions. They think blindly supporting anything a fellow man does makes them more manly (something they call alpha). And when you try to reason with them, you're abused.

In fact, Nigerians don't like equality. They only cry out when they are directly affected. Men think they are superior human beings. Politicians think they are superior citizens. Force people think they are superior entities. Tribe A people think they are superior to other tribes. Straight people think they are superior to gay people. Religion "A" people think theirs is superior to others. The rich think they are superior to the poor. Etc. And this will continue forever because nobody is really advocating for equal rights. Everyone is trying to create exceptions to exclude those they believe don't deserve it.

Equality does not exist among humans.
Stop chasing an illusion

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by uthlaw: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Shortyy:
A woman posted that she was beaten because she denied her husband sex. And all the comments from men here commended the man for beating his wife. Is this how low men have become because of sex? No atom of sympathy whatsoever! I do hope it's their normal jokes and trolling, becausw if truly this is how all men are, God will surely understand if I decide not to be with one.

Nobody bothered to know what could have led the woman to make such decision. Could it be she was sick, or she was having menstrual cramp, or she wasn't just in the mood! Fgs no matter what, bride price or no bride price, humanity comes first. How could you justify a human beating his fellow human just because of 2 minutes pleasure? Are you all beasts? Oh My God. I am disgusted.

A woman you dated, promised to love for the rest of your life against all odds. Then you turn her into a punching bag because of sex. You never married her for any other reason just for sex. How unfortunate.
what the man did was totally bad,he suppose have a girlfriend instead of beating his wife!
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by milann: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
StacyO:

undecided How will I know that? undecided
you are missing
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by victorioushands: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Where in the Bible does it say to beat your wife? Stop using the bible to condone such terrible acts please. And a time where a woman Isn't in the mood for it, simply forgive and hold on. That's a Christian thing to do.

The Bible never mentioned that you beat your wife. It's a terrible thing even though a wife can act of one of her husband's children in which case sparing th rod may spoil her. However it states categorically that wives should submit to their husband's as though they are submitting to our Lord Himself. Any woman who disobeys that is putting herself in harm's way. I have a mother, sisters and a wife and I never stop telling them the truth because I love them with my life. It's not a comfort zone obeying godsa word by its all in God faith. If my wife however decides that God cannot direct her on how to live her life, then I'll tell her we have nothing in common. In that case she can return to her family or to another man and I won't bother. People can only cohabit in agreement. And it's not by beating her. I'll simply dissolve the marriage. But that's me. There are women who are so arrogant and it begs to wonder why they think they are anthing: their body, shape, complexion, graces or what?

If you oppose your wife how do you want him to obey God in that marriage where's he's solely responsible? Some of you don't mind making Adam's from many men just because they want to please you.

If you are married to a man and you hold your place, when you are tired or there's a reason why you can't give him Sex, he will understand (98% of the time). But some of you with nothing to your name but vain flesh and a trarailer load of sfishness and foolishness think you can question God. Come to even think of it: who the hell are you to question when God said you are a woman and MUST SUBMIT TO A MAN WhO IS YOUR HUSBAND! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Shortyy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
victorioushands:

The Bible never mentioned that you beat your wife. It's a terrible thing even though a wife can act of one of her husband's children in which case sparing th rod may spoil her. However it states categorically that wives should submit to their husband's as though they are submitting to our Lord Himself. Any woman who disobeys that is putting herself in harm's way. I have a mother, sisters and a wife and I never stop telling them the truth because I love them with my life. It's not a comfort zone obeying godsa word by its all in God faith. If my wife however decides that God cannot direct her on how to live her life, then I'll tell her we have nothing in common. In that case she can return to her family or to another man and I won't bother. People can only cohabit in agreement. And it's not by beating her. I'll simply dissolve the marriage. But that's me. There are women who are so arrogant and it begs to wonder why they think they are anthing: their body, shape, complexion, graces or what?

If you oppose your wife how do you want him to obey God in that marriage where's he's solely responsible? Some of you don't mind making Adam's from many men just because they want to please you.

If you are married to a man and you hold your place, when you are tired or there's a reason why you can't give him Sex, he will understand (98% of the time). But some of you with nothing to your name but vain flesh and a trarailer load of sfishness and foolishness think you can question God. Come to even think of it: who the hell are you to question when God said you are a woman and MUST SUBMIT TO A MAN WhO IS YOUR HUSBAND! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?
Rubbish.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by victorioushands: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Rubbish.

Actually, you are the rubbish. Living a fulfilled life depends on your accepting this. Otherwise, you can be sure to have a feminist wannabe wretched life. Just don't go suicidal. Your people still needs you even if you are the worst of all.

By the way, your shouldn't tell the world that you are short with your name, the world has had enough of short women and their useless temper and reasoning. Not all though.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Shortyy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
victorioushands:

Actually, you are the rubbish. Living a fulfilled life depends on your accepting this. Otherwise, you can be sure to have a feminist wannabe wretched life. Just don't go suicidal. Your people still needs you even if you are the worst of all.

By the way, your shouldn't tell the world that you are short with your name, the world has had enough of short women and their useless temper and reasoning. Not all though.

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by stanliwise(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:
In Africa, women are seen as being owned by their men. This wouldn't have been a problem it the men were also owned by their women. The misogyny in Africa is such that everything a man does is correct. They either make an excuse for him or they try to reconfigure the woman to accommodate the man's excesses. I'm surprised you're this shocked cause this isn't new. NL boys and men will get to the lowest point just to support men regardless of the situation. Logic does not apply here. If a man cheats, his wife will be asked to cook well or lose weight. If a man rapes, the lady will be asked to dress better next time. Wizkid is "my guy" for having multiple ladies but the ladies are 'oloshos'. The sexism down there is becoming beastly and it's unfortunate that these guys are not aware of the kind of socioeconomic environment they are creating with thier actions. They think blindly supporting anything a fellow man does makes them more manly (something they call alpha). And when you try to reason with them, you're abused.

In fact, Nigerians don't like equality. They only cry out when they are directly affected. Men think they are superior human beings. Politicians think they are superior citizens. Force people think they are superior entities. Tribe A people think they are superior to other tribes. Straight people think they are superior to gay people. Religion "A" people think theirs is superior to others. The rich think they are superior to the poor. Etc. And this will continue forever because nobody is really advocating for equal rights. Everyone is trying to create exceptions to exclude those they believe don't deserve it.
Wiseman!!
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by victorioushands: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shortyy:

There goes one lost sister. Feminism was supposed to make you the master or mistress of your wretched life but it sadly turned you into a nightmare even to yourself. A women who drinks male tears is clearly a loser even among her fellow feminist. It's your loss and mankind has no pity left for your ilk. Keep drinking it if it cushions your eternal pain even for a moment. But you are a waste, clearly.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Shortyy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
victorioushands:

There goes one lost sister. Feminism was supposed to make you the master or mistress of your wretched life but it sadly turned you into a nightmare even to yourself. A women who drinks male tears is clearly a loser even among her fellow feminist. It's your loss and mankind has no pity left for your ilk. Keep drinking it if it cushions your eternal pain even for a moment. But you are a waste, clearly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Pancakeey(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
gideonite98:

Only a Fool will raise hand to hit someone first
But if a lady raised her hand on me first I will definitely return the favour but will never hit someone first either a man or a woman
I'm a gentle man but not a slowpoke.

Back to the OP matter
What the man did is wrong
Call a spade a spade
What he did is totally wrong
I'm glad I don't have sisters because I would have probably cause trouble because of them
U no fit beat my sister even if you're the husband as long as she's not the first person to hit you.
No try it
Settle it amicably
So if your sister was the first to hit someone, you’ll let them beat her??
Because I don’t get.

You not raising your hand on a woman until she hits yiu first. Makes no difference between you and a woman beater.

There area better ways to go than violence but if the woman is doing too much because I know something women can be extra then maybe defending yourself can be justified.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

So if your sister was the first to hit someone, you’ll let them beat her??
Because I don’t get.

You not raising your hand on a woman until she hits yiu first. Makes no difference between you and a woman beater.

There area better ways to go than violence but if the woman is doing too much because I know something women can be extra then maybe defending yourself can be justified.
Sister if a lady slap me
I will slap her back
As simple as that
A woman beater? Lol But she's not a man beater huh? Lol funny.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by RuggedSniper: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
A woman posted that she was beaten because she denied her husband sex. And all the comments from men here commended the man for beating his wife. Is this how low men have become because of sex? No atom of sympathy whatsoever! I do hope it's their normal jokes and trolling, because if truly this is how all men are, God will surely understand if I decide not to be with one.

Nobody bothered to know what could have led the woman to make such decision. Could it be she was sick, or she was having menstrual cramp, or she wasn't just in the mood! Fgs no matter what, bride price or no bride price, humanity comes first. How could you justify a human beating his fellow human just because of 2 minutes pleasure? Are you all beasts? Oh My God. I am disgusted.

A woman you dated, promised to love for the rest of your life against all odds. Then you turn her into a punching bag because of sex. You never married her for any other reason just for sex. How unfortunate.
^^^Welcome to the world of "virtual reality" @Shortty. grin Emotional intelligence is the key that will help any man to connect instinctively on the sexual plane with his spouse/lover without acting like a sociopath before and during sex! Nuff said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by JOSH54: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF A MAN BEATING HIS WIFE JUST because SHE REFUSE HIM SEX. AFTER BEATING HER, DID PROBLEM SOLVE? INSTEAD OF ENGAGING HER TO SPEAK UP N TACKLE D SITUATION. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN SEX NO BE FOOD, U CAN DENY ME SEX BUT FOOD, I NO GO GREE
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:
A woman posted that she was beaten because she denied her husband sex. And all the comments from men here commended the man for beating his wife. Is this how low men have become because of sex? No atom of sympathy whatsoever! I do hope it's their normal jokes and trolling, becausw if truly this is how all men are, God will surely understand if I decide not to be with one.

D Man Shouldn't Av Done Dat. Dat's Very Bad.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by dochenaj: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2021
Shortyy:
It'll be better that way. I'm not going to subject myself to perpetual suffering because I want to answer "wife" a wife is not a slave, she's your partner. A half of you.
There are good guys. Pray for one of such.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by youngreezy(m): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2021

The word you use doesn't make sense at all,,,,,,,

But i can't really blame you,,,,,,

There's some certain things in this life dat almost everybody don't understand,,,,,

Are you God's secretary?

How did you know,,,,,?

You need to think like a sensible soul,,,,,,,

All your points are nonsense,,,,,,

That's broke guys imagination,,,,

You need to know dat not all girls are so useless as all the yeye ones that you're following up and down,,,,,,,,

Peace,,,,,,❤️❤️

Have a nice day,,,
as usual,the broke shaming.... and you dey insult men here oo but now now you don broke shame person son...lol women matter big I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.