Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men (15233 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
any man who beats his wife cos she denied him sex is a foolish man
best thing he can do is let them sit down together and discuss what is the problem
If the woman is still not fortcoming then its either he dissolve the marriage for peace sake or he can have a side chick
simple
there are women who are forced to marry men they dislike
u cant blame such women when they avoid sex with such men
some it might be some health issue or emotional issue that caused the low sex drive that is if the sex was great at the begining of the marriage
but then if the woman is still not ready to open up even when the man sits her down then the man has the freedom to call for seperation or he looks around for a side chick as i said b4.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Prince500(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dijavu97:
The man beating up is wife is totally wrong.
That the symptom of weak men.
Lost their glory just for ordinary exercise coupled with fluid discharge. Wat a shame.

perfect example of simp hoping to beseen as unique or different. Probably neva had sex b4. Sex ain't ordinary. Men live for it. It is a more wicked psychological thing to deny ur husband sex Dan any amount of beating he gives to you. Get emancipated bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dijavu97:
The man beating up is wife is totally wrong.
That the symptom of weak men.
Lost their glory just for ordinary exercise coupled with fluid discharge. Wat a shame.

yea beating up ur wife cos she refused u sex is childlish.best thing is call for a matured seperation or the man can go have a side chick
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by kazyhm(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
angelfallz:

The first bolded
What he said is very valid.
You are enabling and encouraging violence against men.
If women see you as stronger, would they dare raise their hands against you in the first place? Women who go about hitting men do it because, they know that the man would not hit her back(no consequence for her action), if those women know that the men would hit her back, do you think they would be hitting men in the first place?

The Coloured,
who told you that if you hit her she would faint? also, what makes you think that you can't faint if a woman hits you? This your chivalry would only leave you in toxic relationships.
Women should learn to keep their hands to themselves and stop intentionally trying to provoke men.

The Second bolded,
hitting a woman back is not about trying your power, it is about letting her know that there are consequences to her actions.

The last bolded
By doing that you embolden her to, continue hitting you whenever she likes and to also, to hit other men when she likes.

Women who grew up with men that don't take nonsense do not go about hitting men, quote me anywhere on my last sentence.

The last paragraph is such an unquantifiable wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by kazyhm(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:

Yes you have a nice writeup,,,,

But you mixed up some certain things,,,,,,,,

The issue of girls stronger than the boy and trying to encourage violence which involve male,,,i agree (though I don't have dat intention,,)

Your last point is not valid ,,,to me if i i didn't hit you back doesn't mean i i give you power to do dat next time,,,,,,

You saying hitting woman back ,,dat doesn't make sense at all,,,, you said to let her know she's wrong,,,

As i said earlier I can never hit any woman,,,,

So if your woman do you wrong you go hit her,,,,?

Hitting her might lead to another thing,,,,,,

For me she will land in her papa house without me accepting anybody's apologies,,,,,,,,,,

Just have it at the back of your mind dat no sensible man must raise up his mind to beat up any lady,,,,,,,

Have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️

You're just beating around the bush........and your inconsistent elucidate your person......and besides, you're not a standard to anything whatsoever......stop projecting you bias moral on everyone.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
There are only three reasons why couples shld deny each other sex
2. They are both fasting

r
particularly this one grin grin grin
pastor will be putting up timetable for the time she go fast and instruct her not to have sex such periods grin
such practice can destroy the marriage
any married woman who is wise will discuss with her husband about her proceeded fasting
marriage na partnership
for a wife to just undergo fasting and refuse her hsuband sex cos of wetin pastor tell her then i wont blame the man if he goes outside to look for a side chick
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol. You're the only that lives for sex. There's more meaning to life than sex.

You say denying a man of sex is more wicked than any amount of beating he gives a woman. Well, i hope this will not get you behind bars one day.

Prince500:
perfect example of simp hoping to beseen as unique or different. Probably neva had sex b4. Sex ain't ordinary. Men live for it. It is a more wicked psychological thing to deny ur husband sex Dan any amount of beating he gives to you. Get emancipated bro.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Hisduchess(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shortyy:
A woman posted that she was beaten because she denied her husband sex. And all the comments from men here commended the man for beating his wife. Is this how low men have become because of sex? No atom of sympathy whatsoever! I do hope it's their normal jokes and trolling, becausw if truly this is how all men are, God will surely understand if I decide not to be with one.

Nobody bothered to know what could have led the woman to make such decision. Could it be she was sick, or she was having menstrual cramp, or she wasn't just in the mood! Fgs no matter what, bride price or no bride price, humanity comes first. How could you justify a human beating his fellow human just because of 2 minutes pleasure? Are you all beasts? Oh My God. I am disgusted.

A woman you dated, promised to love for the rest of your life against all odds. Then you turn her into a punching bag because of sex. You never married her for any other reason just for sex. How unfortunate.

My dear leave those underground killers in the name of I paid your bride price.i was so shocked from the comments I saw there but I just wish them that their sisters will marry a man who will hit her when she refuses to have sex with him,then they will go clap for their in-law sense they lack sense.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
kazyhm:

You're just beating around the bush........and your inconsistent elucidate your person......and besides, you're not a standard to anything whatsoever......stop projecting you bias moral on everyone.

Okay sir,,✅✅
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheRollingStone:

Keep deceiving yourself, till they put a knife in your gut and you definitely won’t react because she’s a girl

Hmmmm,,,grin

God will help us sir,,, when I'm not a fool,, knife!!,,. grin...

Anyway thank you sir,,,✅✅✅✅
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Hisduchess(f): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dijavu97:

The mistake you ancestors made, and you are now making is to think marriage is all about sex.
That's why they born pikins and raised you up like a rat.

You are actually matured sir.God bless you, leave those teens still thinking with their dvcks.

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Plead:

Don't be stupid, bruv. Nobody complained to you about lack of money so what's all these talks about work harder and making money blah blah.

When did I tell you that I lack money? Your Foolishness is indeed beyond human comprehension.

grin

You like abusing somebody in yaa conversation,,,,, why? grin

Aswear i don't have any bad intention when saying that,,,i just spoke my mind and advise you,,,,,wink

You said I'm jobless,,and we know that a jobless soul cannot have money,,,,,,so i explained to you some certain things,,,,,,

I'm sorry if you feel intimidated,,❤️
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
I followed that thread for a while as well, I wasn't surprised most men commented that way though, the comments and threads of some men I've read here are just not it.
As a lady, once you verbally abuse me, slap or beat me then it ends there. This life is short and only to be lived once, no one should ever gave to endure any form of abuse from their partner!
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by SarutobiEky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
I followed that thread for a while as well, I wasn't surprised most men commented that way though, the comments and threads of some men I've read here are just not it.
As a lady, once you verbally abuse me, slap or beat me then it ends there. This life is short and only to be lived once, no one should ever gave to endure any form of abuse from their partner!
well said.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Just to be on their side, this brother is laying false accusations on his papa. angry
He's the king of simp

3 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:

THE GREATEST SIMPLE.

THE THING DY BA NI MAMAKII.

EVEN FOWL WHER NO GET AKURII AAI BAKI THE MENTION THE NAME.
Whats wrong with you Always in every thread constituting nuisance. You and that vulture griller need to be ban
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

My dear leave those underground killers in the name of I paid your bride price.i was so shocked from the comments I saw there but I just wish them that their sisters will marry a man who will hit her when she refuses to have sex with him,then they will go clap for their in-law sense they lack sense.
Why will you ddeny your husband sex in the first place? Why not remain single
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
But you can verbally abuse your man ba?
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
But you can verbally abuse your man ba?
Are you sure you can read and understand?!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Are you sure you can read and understand?!
Bleep off!
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Bleep off!
Lol, e pain am. I wouldn't even waste time with you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Bleep off!
Lol, e pain am. I wouldn't even waste time with you. I don't deal with people with people who are abusive!

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, e pain am. I wouldn't even waste time with you. I don't deal with people with people who are abusive!
Stop mentioning me please
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Tango123: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:

What you said isn't valid at all,,,,,.. we're stronger than the girls,,

If a girl hit me first,,(though it can never happen),,,,,, i will not hit her back,, but if nah male blood go dey flow on ground,,, smiley

If i hit a girl she will faint instantly,,so why will i,,,?

If i wanna try my power my fellow male dey,,,

All this nah exaggeration ,, because I'm a displined and respected guy so no girl can raise her hand to hit me,,,,,,, only if we're playing,,,,,,,,

And if she hit me first without me doing anything,, I won't return it just because she's a girl,,,wink

So, if u marry a woman who beats u u will always walk away, and remain in the marriage, and she continues to beat u?
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Freelane33(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Open letter to MADAM SHORTYY OF NAIRALAND....
THE GROUP OF MEN ON NAIRALAND SAID I SHOULD USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN BE ASHAMED OF WHATEVER IS NOT FAVORABLE TO YOU . THEY SAID “IT IS A FREE WORLD “ and they don’t need to be notify if you’re ashamed or not .
thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by fati2001(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Whats wrong with you Always in every thread constituting nuisance. You and that vulture griller need to be ban

sure, we need to be ban from life... BUT AFTER YOU.
Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Stop mentioning me please
Hakhakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak, I was on my own and you decided to mention me. Anyways, I no like wahala so of course!

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Harddiskng(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol. You're the only that lives for sex. There's more meaning to life than sex.

You say denying a man of sex is more wicked than any amount of beating he gives a woman. Well, i hope this will not get you behind bars one day.

Nwaeze Emmanuel, most times i think you write to look good in face of the world. You are hardly ever objective. (I don’t even know why someone would put up his first name and surname on a faceless forum to start with).

First and foremost. Get this right, I am not in support of the man beating his wife.

Secondly, sex is an integral part of marriage. #Fact - Number 1 of top 3 reasons most marriages fail - sex. When you say there is more meaning to life i want to believe you are talking as a single. Even the bible recognizes the sexual needs of a single man: 1 Corinthans 1:7:9 - Man wey no fit hold body, make hin go marry. . Except you are now holier than the holy book I don’t understand the things you are spilling here.

As much as I blame the man I also blame the woman for lacking wisdom (well I blame the man for marrying her too - I would get back to this point). She is not blameless, marriage is about understanding, communication and the most underrate - reciprocity.
Make exceptions for the one you love, she would not always be in the mood, the man won’t always be in the mood, but with understanding and love each is meant to perform their duty.

You form “I am a Christian” and you are not even grounded in your own Christian belief - 1 Corinthians 7:5 - Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. . i know english is hard, so please read as meaning translation as possible. This bible passage talks about denying your spouse sex!

You know why people like you would end up in a bad marriage, you ignore things in the guise of being spiritual or whatever is your current state.

Marry/Have a relationship with only someone that shares your sexual energy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
WoundedLamb:
In Africa, women are seen as being owned by their men. This wouldn't have been a problem it the men were also owned by their women. The misogyny in Africa is such that everything a man does is correct. They either make an excuse for him or they try to reconfigure the woman to accommodate the man's excesses. I'm surprised you're this shocked cause this isn't new. NL boys and men will get to the lowest point just to support men regardless of the situation. Logic does not apply here. If a man cheats, his wife will be asked to cook well or lose weight. If a man rapes, the lady will be asked to dress better next time. Wizkid is "my guy" for having multiple ladies but the ladies are 'oloshos'. The sexism down there is becoming beastly and it's unfortunate that these guys are not aware of the kind of socioeconomic environment they are creating with thier actions. They think blindly supporting anything a fellow man does makes them more manly (something they call alpha). And when you try to reason with them, you're abused.

In fact, Nigerians don't like equality. They only cry out when they are directly affected. Men think they are superior human beings. Politicians think they are superior citizens. Force people think they are superior entities. Tribe A people think they are superior to other tribes. Straight people think they are superior to gay people. Religion "A" people think theirs is superior to others. The rich think they are superior to the poor. Etc. And this will continue forever because nobody is really advocating for equal rights. Everyone is trying to create exceptions to exclude those they believe don't deserve it.
no two people are equal. Some men are superior to women some women are superior to men. There are millions of of women whom I can't lace their shoes there are millions of women who can't lace my shoes. Equality is a mirage, a social lie to prevent mass suicide

2 Likes

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
So sad you guys think women have nothing else to offer but sex. No wonder men get bored chatting with women but only sex talks they enjoy discussing with women. No wonder any woman that passes a man, all they do is either compliment or bodyshame her looks. Women are only seen as sex objects. In a way i blame all these lazy and desperate girls who feel they need to depend on guys for everything but you guys got it all wrong. There are still many strong independent women like myself who are even much stronger than you guys and have achieved a lot and have so much to offer to the world. We don't even need men for anything..

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by davien(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whoever met an abusive partner and stayed with him/her should face what happens next.

1 Like

Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by Shortyy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Harddiskng:

Nwaeze Emmanuel, most times i think you write to look good in face of the world. You are hardly ever objective. (I don’t even know why someone would put up his first name and surname on a faceless forum to start with).

First and foremost. Get this right, I am not in support of the man beating his wife.

Secondly, sex is an integral part of marriage. #Fact - Number 1 of top 3 reasons most marriages fail - sex. When you say there is more meaning to life i want to believe you are talking as a single.

As much as I blame the man I also blame the woman for lacking wisdom (well I blame the man for marrying her too - I would get back to this point). She is not blameless, marriage is about understanding, communication and the most underrate - reciprocity.
Make exceptions for the one you love, she would not always be in the mood, the man won’t always be in the mood, but with understanding and love each is meant to perform their duty.

You form a “I am Christian” and you are not even grounded in your own Christian belief - 1 Corinthians 7:5 - Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. . i know english is hard, so please read as meaning translation as possible. This bible passage talks about denying your spouse sex!

You know why people like you would end up in a bad marriage, you ignore things in the guise of being spiritual or whatever is your current state.

Marry/Have a relationship with only someone that shares your sexual energy.

All these epistle because of 2 minutes pleasure. You people are funny.
You don't know what this woman was going through at this point in time, you don't know if she communicated but the man never cared.

I've seen these things happen, that's why it upsets me. Married women go through lots of emotional trauma, but they'll rather keep it to themselves because no one would understand, especially if you're not married, and some married ones that are in the same shoe have accepted their fate because nothing can be done about it.

Most times it's not really the hubby, but there are some kind of depression that hits some married women after child birth. I just can't explain it. I'm not married, but I've studied lots of married people.

Sometimes talk to your wife, gently ask her questions and understand why she's acting up. It's not always about your right, your right, and what you want, sometimes inquire what she wants too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun, When Is It Happening? / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.