Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! (4164 Views)

Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Sheina(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
na true sha.

Thanks
You wehcome
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Spolo hmmmm your moniker sound like someone who is a real nigarrrrr.but no with all what I read up there you sound like a daft nigarrrrr no offence.
Just this evening same thing happened to me I met her on here and within few talks she's already asking for card.she's has become history on my WhatsApp
My tomb finger and block button are like 5&6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Freelane33(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
FIRST DAUGHTER OF LYING MOHAMMED grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Kissiemu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nna men!
Mugu fall guyman wack am...na I'm l be life.
What can a nigga do?
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZIINI:
Spolo hmmmm your moniker sound like someone who is a real nigarrrrr.but no with all what I read up there you sound like a daft nigarrrrr no offence.
Just this evening same thing happened to me I met her on here and within few talks she's already asking for card.she's has become history on my WhatsApp
lol i hardly reply them i just dont why i felt like let me help her though....i don yarn say i know all her tricks o ah just overlook am....

I no even reason her matter as gf na just hook up stuff which she agreed on by the time she comes home...na why i just give her d airtime....airtime wey no fit last for 4 minutes call na e she dey play tricks
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
well u don see a red flag so u should use sense cheesy.i dont think u should be reasoning about a serious relationship with her since u don see say na yahoo girl she be cheesy.on the other hand if na just for nacks u wan do with her then u shouldnt be bothered about her bad character cheesy
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by duduade: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
So i met this bae on FB and we got chatting though she is far from me and we agreed to meet when she travels home during december period.

So she pleaded me to help her with MTN airtime which i took the one i had with me before and she said it was already used so i agreed that maybe i have used it before.
So i went to Get another one and sent it and this girl said the code ain't correct......she was now trying to say am playing her i said see no problem next time.

I kept the airtime till yesterday i called MTN customer care to confirm if it was used already or if truly the pin was incorrect .

So the customer care agreed to help me check so i called the serial no. For him and he checked and confirmed it was Loaded exactly the time i sent the card to her that day.

Then i knew she loaded it but babe want to scam me so that i will sent another one.
Who knows she migh have als loaded the other one i sent before i sent another.

D card is not an issue o but dam such attitude is bad....i just dey Look her profile and shook my head

Virginprincess see your fellow woman being a thief

If I talk now you will say guys like to abuse

You could come up with the opinion say since she no be virgin she isn't trustworthy abi I lie
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
i no even reason her matter as bae sef

Okay oo,,,,

Sha be careful,,,,,wink
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by EXLOVER(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2020
SPOLO:
na babe o i called her and confirm even did video call.....before i sent her d airtime
Drop her number on Twitter and add clean PS4 for sale 50k.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
EXLOVER:
Drop her number on Twitter and add clean PS4 for sale 50k.
hahahah wickedness
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by ABOVEDELAW: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
ARE YOU THAT VAGUE? THE GUY STATED THAT THE AIRTIME IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT THE CHARACTER OF THE GIRL IN QUESTION.
Pancakeey:
How much is the airtime you bought for her??
If it’s less than 1k then I don’t know what to say. Calling customer care and all because of something little
And why are you keeping used airtime? grin
I don’t get?? Do you plan to re arrange the numbers again
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Deceptionlove:

See their Senior Aunties here. You will think they are different......grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by desmond827(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Really I'm always scared of guys that doesn't fear ladies ...infact trust no lady. .play along
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Mayannar(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:
Do you plan to re arrange the numbers again

grin grin
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Pancakeey(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
ARE YOU THAT VAGUE? THE GUY STATED THAT THE AIRTIME IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT THE CHARACTER OF THE GIRL IN QUESTION.
Lol, before you quote me know the meaning of the words you use. Vague doesn’t fit in this sentence dear

Communication hasn’t taken place because I understood nothing you typed
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Eastside22(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:
How much is the airtime you bought for her??
If it’s less than 1k then I don’t know what to say. Calling customer care and all because of something little
And why are you keeping used airtime? grin
I don’t get?? Do you plan to re arrange the numbers again
Get sense you say no
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Pancakeey(f): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Eastside22:

Get sense you say no
Have brain you refused. Now run along I don’t have time for miscreants
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Martinez39s(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
frozen70:
That's a bad attitude and habit from her

Just drop her, she is not sincere
Talking as if you wouldn't do the same if the opportunity presented itself and you could get away with it.
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Martinez39s(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Deceptionlove:

See their Senior Aunties here. You will think they are different......grin grin grin
grin I just posted the same thing. Read the post just above this one.
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Might not even be a babe sef

"Confirmento, bro"
Flesh and Blood hath not revealed that to You!!

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Phenomenal16(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
If I didn't understand it's because you wrote rubbish. Next time try to communicate with sense in a sensible way in proper context, so people will understand the correct meaning. Does that statement below in anyway imply you are "bashing her"? There was nothing of reference to the girl sef. Mtchwwwww! Ya mouth like blown blown

..gerrahere
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Openbusiness: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..gerrahere
Cum carry me na, i tink u be Hulk Hogan¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Edyice: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

Have brain you refused. Now run along I don’t have time for miscreants

grin ooo baby you send am message ( Now Run along grin )

Almost let me faint for my bed
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Edyice: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
[/b]D card is not an issue o but dam such attitude is bad....i just dey Look her profile and shook my head[b]

But ... But she didn't see you shaking your head Na grin
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Pancakeey(f): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Edyice:

grin ooo baby you send am message ( Now Run along grin )

Almost let me faint for my bed

Yes o grin make he go buy maggi for me
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Silentgroper(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
ZIINI:
Sounds like it's pettythiefcess

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy / Vintage Pictures Of Black Women Thread / Old Age Is Beautiful (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.