Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah (2462 Views)

See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo / Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

There are many allahs just like there are many presidents. There are many allahs just as there are many kings. There are many elohims. Check out 1Kings14:9

Why did God reveal Himself to Abraham as God Almighty?
Is it wrong?
Is that God's name?

Only God know why?

1. Do you know why God revealed Himself to Abraham as "God Almighty"?
2. Why do you think God has to qualify "deity" with "Almighty"?

You will certainly refuse to see that there are many deities.
why do you think Muslims call God Allah and not illah

Incase you don't the word god only a title for fake gods but a name but certainly more than a title for the creator himself no fake gods will not respond to the name Almighty Allah evidence

Exo 6:3
"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

Why would Jehovah even appear to Abraham as God Almighty when he knew there are other gods.

Allah SWT said:

"O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. An-Naml 27: Verse 9)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
why do you think Muslims call God Allah and not illah

Incase you don't the word god only a title for fake gods but a name but certainly more than a title for the creator himself no fake gods will not respond to the name Almighty Allah

"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
Let me break it down for it looks like you don't comprehend

"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty "almighty deity", but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

Is "Almighty Deity" a name or a Title?

Allah is a lame attempt to upgrade "the god " to Jehovah. If not, which deity did Abdullah serve?
Didn't he serve Allah?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Let me break it down for it looks like you don't comprehend

"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty "almighty deity", but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

Is "Almighty Deity" a name or a Title?

Allah is a lame attempt to upgrade "the god " to Jehovah. If not, which deity did Abdullah serve?
Didn't he serve Allah?
Verse 13 of Isaiah 29 will tell you more about that

Isaiah 29

9 Stop and wonder [at this prophecy, if you choose, whether you understand it or not; soon you will witness the actual event] and be confounded [reluctantly]! Blind yourselves [now, if you choose; take your pleasure] and then be blinded [at the actual occurrence]. They are drunk, but not from wine; they stagger, but not from strong drink [but from spiritual stupor].

10For the Lord has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep. And He has closed your eyes, the prophets; and your heads, the seers, He has covered and muffled.

11And the vision of all this has become for you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot, for it is sealed.

12And when the book is given to him who is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot read.

13 And the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hearts and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition [without any thought as to the meaning],

14Therefore, behold! I will again do marvelous things with this people, marvelous and astonishing things; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their discerning men will vanish or be hidden.

Key:

Verse 12: Not learned: prophet Muhammad was unlettered an illerate who couldn't read nor write.

Verse 13: The Arab world already knew word Allah means God. But they worship God with mouth and not heart because they worship based on commandments of men (idol worshiping)

Verse 14: Allah said he will do mighty things again. That means he had done something already for them but stoped. Both Ishmael and Abraham built Khaaba which they turn to shrine where they worship. Muhammad had to reclaim it for worship of God.

Allah SWT said:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 157)

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Verse 13 of Isaiah 29 will tell you more about that

Isaiah 29

9 Stop and wonder [at this prophecy, if you choose, whether you understand it or not; soon you will witness the actual event] and be confounded [reluctantly]! Blind yourselves [now, if you choose; take your pleasure] and then be blinded [at the actual occurrence]. They are drunk, but not from wine; they stagger, but not from strong drink [but from spiritual stupor].

10For the Lord has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep. And He has closed your eyes, the prophets; and your heads, the seers, He has covered and muffled.

11And the vision of all this has become for you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot, for it is sealed.

12And when the book is given to him who is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot read.

13 And the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hearts and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition [without any thought as to the meaning],

14Therefore, behold! I will again do marvelous things with this people, marvelous and astonishing things; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their discerning men will vanish or be hidden.

Key:

Verse 12: Not learned: prophet Muhammad was unlettered an illerate who couldn't read nor write.

Verse 13: The Arab world already knew word Allah means God. But they worship God with mouth and not heart because they worship based on commandments of men (idol worshiping)

Verse 14: Allah said he will do mighty things again. That means he had done something already for them but stoped. Both Ishmael and Abraham built Khaaba which they turn to shrine where they worship. Muhammad had to reclaim it for worship of God.

Allah SWT said:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 157)

Muslims are the only faith who seeks validation from another religion yet doing everything to discredit the same religion.
Unfortunately, since you are just looking for validation and not truth, lete help you out.

Isaiah 29 is the proclamation of judgement against Israel. Did you bother to read the first couple of verses before verse 9?

Isa 29:1-3:
"Woe to Jerusalem, the city of David. Year after year you make your many offerings, but I will send heavy judgment upon you, and there will be weeping and sorrow. For Jerusalem shall become as her name "Ariel" means--an altar covered with blood. I will be your enemy. I will surround Jerusalem and lay siege against it, and build forts around it to destroy it."

When did Mohammed become Israel that God is punishing with destruction for their sin?

Why didn't you read the whole chapter!?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Muslims are the only faith who seeks validation from another religion yet doing everything to discredit the same religion.
Unfortunately, since you are just looking for validation and not truth, lete help you out.

Isaiah 29 is the proclamation of judgement against Israel. Did you bother to read the first couple of verses before verse 9?

"Woe to Jerusalem, the city of David. Year after year you make your many offerings, but I will send heavy judgment upon you, and there will be weeping and sorrow. For Jerusalem shall become as her name "Ariel" means--an altar covered with blood. I will be your enemy. I will surround Jerusalem and lay siege against it, and build forts around it to destroy it."

When did Mohammed become Israel that God is punishing with destruction for their sin?

Why didn't you read the whole chapter!?
We are saying the same thing now I ask you who are the wise men and the unlearned in that chapter. I have told you earlier what isreal did to meet the wrath of God. So who are the unlearned since they have been cursed or at what point in time did God lay seige against Jerusalem

Isaiah 29

Did this ever happen or not..
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
We are saying the same thing now I ask you who are the wise men and the unlearned in that chapter. I have told you earlier what isreal did to meet the wrath of God. So who are the unlearned since they have been cursed or at what point in time did God lay seige against Jerusalem

Isaiah 29

Did this ever happen or not..
"Woe to Jerusalem, the city of David. Year after year you make your many offerings, but I will send heavy judgment upon you , and there will be weeping and sorrow. For Jerusalem shall become as her name "Ariel" means--an altar covered with blood. I will be your enemy. I will surround Jerusalem and lay siege against it, and build forts around it to destroy it."

Verse 1-3 clearly mention who God was speaking to Jerusalem

Isaiah 29:11-16
11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”

Prophet Isaiah told his vision of Jerusalem to the elders of the city.
And he said in simple terms: "even though they have seen it (the vision), they would NOT understand?"

However, if you insist of looking at it literally,
1. Who is the YOU that will give the scroll to someone who can read?
2. Who is the YOU that will give the scroll to someone who cannot read?

A truthful answer to these will show that the prophecy didnt apply to Mohammed. You are just struggling like a drowning man to validate Islam with Judaism. A complete failure on your part.

Who is the prophet Isaiah refering to here: is it Mohammed?
Isaiah 29:13-16
13 The Lord says:
“These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.[b]
14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” 15 Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think,
“Who sees us? Who will know?”
16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it,
“You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

"Woe to Jerusalem, the city of David. Year after year you make your many offerings, but I will send heavy judgment upon you , and there will be weeping and sorrow. For Jerusalem shall become as her name "Ariel" means--an altar covered with blood. I will be your enemy. I will surround Jerusalem and lay siege against it, and build forts around it to destroy it."

Verse 1-3 clearly mention who God was speaking to Jerusalem

Isaiah 29:11-16
11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”

Prophet Isaiah told his vision of Jerusalem to the elders of the city.
And he said in simple terms: "even though they have seen it (the vision), they would NOT understand?"

However, if you insist of looking at it literally,
1. Who is the YOU that will give the scroll to someone who can read?
2. Who is the YOU that will give the scroll to someone who cannot read?

A truthful answer to these will show that the prophecy didnt apply to Mohammed. You are just struggling like a drowning man to validate Islam with Judaism. A complete failure on your part.

Who is the prophet Isaiah refering to here: is it Mohammed?
Isaiah 29:13-16
13 The Lord says:
“These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.[b]
14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” 15 Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think,
“Who sees us? Who will know?”
16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it,
“You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?

Has God once again done this marvelous thing for isreal or at what point in time did they incure the wrath of Yahwe

Isaiah 29
14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Has God once again done this marvelous thing for isreal or at what point in time did they incure the wrath of Yahwe

Isaiah 29
14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”
Have you concurred that Isaiah 29 has nothing to do with validating mohammed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Day We'll Kill All Jews / Nobody Is Going To Heaven / New Sermon : Lord, Why Am I Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.