Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah (2460 Views)

See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo / Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
haekymbahd:
Mathew 23
39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(

Proof that Jehovah has returned to isreal. Was it not Jesus that cursed them. [/b]Has Jehovah restored isreal because as at today there are little or few christians in isreal even there are more Muslims is isreal than christians. [b]Ask yourself has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord.
Your highlight in RED shows you comprehend not what you are saying. Jesus in the old testament!? SMH!

haekymbahd:

Act 1
6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know [b]what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed [c]years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

What do you think the kingdom spoken here refer to?

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 69)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Do t try to be an hypocrite here according to christians anyone who does not accept Jesus as Lord and savior will not make heaven as the Jews accepted him as their Lord. Jehovah hates Jews..
Here is where the words of a man crept into the words of allah
Quran 46:9
Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

Please contrast this with
John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Unfortunately for you as per salvation, this what the bible says
Rom 11:26-27
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I (God) shall take away their sins.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
shadeyinka:

Your highlight in RED shows you comprehend not what you are saying. Jesus in the old testament!? SMH!
is Mathew 23 vs 37 - 39 in the old testament.. or is Jesus not Jehovah of the old testament according to you..

shadeyinka:

Unfortunately for you as per salvation, this what the bible says
Rom 11:26-27
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I (God) shall take away their sins.

Good to know Jews will make heaven despite not accepting Jesus as Lord and savior and as God Almighty automatically it means Muslims will make heaven too halleluyah..

But mind you Jehovah of the Jews hate trinitarians ask the Jews either which way you are not gonna make their Gods heaven they see Jesus as an imposter and that's why they killed him and you God cursed them..

How many Christians are in isreal today

Jer 22
5 But if you will not hear these words, I swear by Myself, says the Lord, that this house will become a desolation.

6 For thus says the Lord concerning the house of the king of Judah: [If you will not listen to Me, though] you are [as valuable] to Me as [the fat pastures of] Gilead [east of the Jordan] or as the [plentiful] summit of Lebanon [west of the Jordan], yet surely I will make you a wilderness and uninhabited cities.

[b]7 And I will prepare, solemnly set apart, and appoint [to execute My judgments against you] destroyers, each with his weapons, and they will cut down your [palaces built of] choicest cedars and cast them into the fire.

8 And many nations will pass by this city, and every man will say to his neighbor, Why has the Lord done this to this great city?

9 Then they will answer, Because [the people] forsook the covenant or solemn pledge with the Lord their God and worshiped other gods and served them.

10 Weep not for him who is dead nor bemoan him; but weep bitterly for him who goes away [into captivity], for he shall return no more nor see his native country [again] [/b]
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by OtemAtum: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
thesicilian:
I don't even need anyone to convince me that my God is different from their Allah.
Jehovah and Allah are different entities, but are both wicked souls who are currently encaged in a spiritual cage.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
haekymbahd:

is Mathew 23 vs 37 - 39 in the old testament.. or is Jesus not Jehovah of the old testament according to you..
So, what was the curse!?

haekymbahd:

Good to know Jews will make heaven despite not accepting Jesus as Lord and savior and as God Almighty automatically it means Muslims will make heaven too halleluyah..
Are Muslims under the covenant of Israel?
If there is a scripture that shows Muslims will be saved let us have it
haekymbahd:

But mind you Jehovah of the Jews hate trinitarians ask the Jews either which way you are not gonna make their Gods heaven they see Jesus as an imposter and that's why they killed him and you God cursed them..
A prophet has no honour in his own place. That is why the Jews have a special grace.

haekymbahd:

How many Christians are in isreal today
Very few

haekymbahd:

Jer 22
5 But if you will not hear these words, I swear by Myself, says the Lord, that this house will become a desolation.

6 For thus says the Lord concerning the house of the king of Judah: [If you will not listen to Me, though] you are [as valuable] to Me as [the fat pastures of] Gilead [east of the Jordan] or as the [plentiful] summit of Lebanon [west of the Jordan], yet surely I will make you a wilderness and uninhabited cities.

[b]7 And I will prepare, solemnly set apart, and appoint [to execute My judgments against you] destroyers, each with his weapons, and they will cut down your [palaces built of] choicest cedars and cast them into the fire.

8 And many nations will pass by this city, and every man will say to his neighbor, Why has the Lord done this to this great city?

9 Then they will answer, Because [the people] forsook the covenant or solemn pledge with the Lord their God and worshiped other gods and served them.

10 Weep not for him who is dead nor bemoan him; but weep bitterly for him who goes away [into captivity], for he shall return no more nor see his native country [again] [/b]
Did you read chapter 23?

Of course not!
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by ayenale1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
I wonder some times if other religion groups comes together to wage war against islamic terrorists groups and fundamentalists... Cos the only religion giving the world problem is Islam...
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahd(m): 3:23am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

So, what was the curse!?

Mathew 23
39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!

Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord

shadeyinka:

Are Muslims under the covenant of Israel?
If there is a scripture that shows Muslims will be saved let us have it
Either you a Nazarene, Muslim, Trinitarian Christian, Jehova witness e.t.c Jesus didnt name any religion the only key to being saved is to follow the truth.
Are you an isrealite or under the convenant of isreal you are a Gentile just like Muslims.

.Mathew 10

32 Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me [[k]out of a state of oneness with Me], I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and [l]confess [that I am abiding in] him.

We Muslims has accepted Jesus as the messiah and he is not the Almighty rather he was sent by the Almighty the supreme God either you like it or not Muslims will be saved...

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Isaiah 29

9 Stop and wonder [at this prophecy, if you choose, whether you understand it or not; soon you will witness the actual event] and be confounded [reluctantly]! Blind yourselves [now, if you choose; take your pleasure] and then be blinded [at the actual occurrence]. They are drunk, but not from wine; they stagger, but not from strong drink [but from spiritual stupor].

10For the Lord has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep. And He has closed your eyes, the prophets; and your heads, the seers, He has covered and muffled.

11And the vision of all this has become for you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot, for it is sealed.

12And when the book is given to him who is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot read.

13And the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hearts and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition [without any thought as to the meaning],

14Therefore, behold! I will again do marvelous things with this people, marvelous and astonishing things; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their discerning men will vanish or be hidden.

Who is this prophecy talking about?

shadeyinka:

A prophet has no honour in his own place. That is why the Jews have a special grace.
Grace and they were cursed you are so funny

Will the Jews make heaven for not accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour according to trinitarians

Mathew 10
32 Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me [[k]out of a state of oneness with Me], I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and [l]confess [that I am abiding in] him.

33 But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36 And a man's foes will be they of his own household.(B)

shadeyinka:

Very few
Jesus is not ruling in isreal because till date Jews has not said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord they are still expecting their Messiah

shadeyinka:

Did you read chapter 23?

Of course not!
who did all this to isreal is it Allah or Jehovah. The earlier you know Jesus/Jehovah hates Jews the better.. Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord simple.

2 chronicles 36
15 And the Lord, the God of their fathers, sent to them persistently by His messengers, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place.

16But they kept mocking the messengers of God and despising His words and scoffing at His prophets till the wrath of the Lord rose against His people, till there was no remedy or healing.

17 Therefore He brought against them the king of the Chaldeans, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion on young man or virgin, old man or hoary-headed; He gave them all into his hand.

18And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the Lord's house, of the king, and of his princes, all these he brought to Babylon.

19And they burned God's house and broke down Jerusalem's wall and burned all its palaces with fire and destroyed all its choice vessels.

20 Those who had escaped from the sword he took away to Babylon, where they were servants to him and his sons until the kingdom of Persia was established there,

Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the lord do they beleive in Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahd(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Your answer is in the Qur'an which came 600 years after the Injeel?

Let me go with it if you can find just ONE. Just quote it. I am a student studying the Qur'an too, I will concor if need be. Just one of the several verses will do
Let me come in here, you certainly know the Jews, Christians, Muslims all beleive Jesus is comming back he hasn't fulfilled all the messianic prophecies same reason the Jews rejected him.

It is in the Hadith if you care to know.

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path."
(QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 61)

John 16
12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Blessed is he who lives after the coming of the Messiah. Blessed is he who lives after the coming of the Messiah. It will be announced for the heavens in the land, and it will be announced for the earth in the crops. If you were to sow your seed upon the rock, it would surely grow. You will not have greed for each other, nor will you envy each other, nor will you hate each other, until a man will pass by a lion and he will not harm him and he will walk over a snake and it will not harm him. You will not have greed for each other, nor will you envy each other, nor will you hate each other.”

Source: Ḥadīth Abī Bakr al-Anbārī 47

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

According to jews
Jesus failed to fulfill all his messianic prophecies Specifically, the Jewish scripture says he will:

Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

Messiah is not God Almighty
@Ustec
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahd:
Let me come in here, you certainly know the Jews, Christians, Muslims all beleive Jesus is comming back he hasn't fulfilled all the messianic prophecies same reason the Jews rejected him.

It is in the Hadith if you care to know.

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path."
(QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 61)

John 16
12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Blessed is he who lives after the coming of the Messiah. Blessed is he who lives after the coming of the Messiah. It will be announced for the heavens in the land, and it will be announced for the earth in the crops. If you were to sow your seed upon the rock, it would surely grow. You will not have greed for each other, nor will you envy each other, nor will you hate each other, until a man will pass by a lion and he will not harm him and he will walk over a snake and it will not harm him. You will not have greed for each other, nor will you envy each other, nor will you hate each other.”

Source: Ḥadīth Abī Bakr al-Anbārī 47

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

According to jews
Jesus failed to fulfill all his messianic prophecies Specifically, the Jewish scripture says he will:

Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

Messiah is not God Almighty
@Ustec
I am not sure if this is ignorance on your part or taqiyya because even allah know that Jesus is the Messiah. Only the Jews and ignorant Muslims dispute about that
Quran4:171
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Even you as Muslims believe that Jesus is COMING back again, don't you?
Has Jesus killed the Dajjal?
Has Jesus broken the crosses?
Has Jesus killed the pigs?

Let me tell you what the scriptures say about the coming of the son of man
John 14:2-3
“In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

About the second coming of the Christ, Jesus said
Matt 24:23-25
23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

The second coming of the Christ will not be hidden: then the Jews will say, blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahd(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

I am not sure if this is ignorance on your part or taqiyya because even allah know that Jesus is the Messiah. Only the Jews and ignorant Muslims dispute about that
Quran4:171
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Even you as Muslims believe that Jesus is COMING back again, don't you?
Has Jesus killed the Dajjal?
Has Jesus broken the crosses?
Has Jesus killed the pigs?

Let me tell you what the scriptures say about the coming of the son of man
John 14:2-3
“In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

About the second coming of the Christ, Jesus said
Matt 24:23-25
23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

The second coming of the Christ will not be hidden: then the Jews will say, blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.
well did I say Jesus was not the messiah. I said as at today the Jews has not said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord because they didn't beleive in the first comming of messiah well they are expecting the second comming I guess they will say it then.

Mathew 23
39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

No you said Allah hates Jews while Jehovah does not so I am telling you what actually happened why it seems so Allah does not hate Jew or christians but only the disobedient ones.

Allah SWT said:

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 66)

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahd:

Mathew 23

Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord
Is Jesus coming back again?
When He comes, this prophecy will be fulfilled.

haekymbahd:

Either you a Nazarene, Muslim, Trinitarian Christian, Jehova witness e.t.c Jesus didnt name any religion the only key to being saved is to follow the truth.
Are you an isrealite or under the convenant of isreal you are a Gentile just like Muslims.

.Mathew 10

Muslims know about Jesus, BUT do you truly know Jesus?
Jesus didnt come to establish any religion (including Christianity). He came to establish a relationship with the Father
1 John5:11-12
11 And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Do you follow Jesus? No!
haekymbahd:

We Muslims has accepted Jesus as the messiah and he is not the Almighty rather he was sent by the Almighty the supreme God either you like it or not Muslims will be saved...

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Unfortunately, muslims do not know the meaning of the messiah the anointed one.
Why do you think Jesus was killed by the Jews?

Let me tell you the opinion of Allah about Muslims being saved in modern English translation
Quran 19:71
It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.

How many weeks will muslims spend in hell fire before they are removed into paradise

haekymbahd:

Isaiah 29

9 Stop and wonder [at this prophecy, if you choose, whether you understand it or not; soon you will witness the actual event] and be confounded [reluctantly]! Blind yourselves [now, if you choose; take your pleasure] and then be blinded [at the actual occurrence]. They are drunk, but not from wine; they stagger, but not from strong drink [but from spiritual stupor].

10For the Lord has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep. And He has closed your eyes, the prophets; and your heads, the seers, He has covered and muffled.

11And the vision of all this has become for you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot, for it is sealed.

12And when the book is given to him who is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you, he says, I cannot read.

13And the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hearts and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition [without any thought as to the meaning],

14Therefore, behold! I will again do marvelous things with this people, marvelous and astonishing things; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their discerning men will vanish or be hidden.

Who is this prophecy talking about?

Grace and they were cursed you are so funny

Will the Jews make heaven for not accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour according to trinitarians

Mathew 10

33 But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36 And a man's foes will be they of his own household.(B)

Jesus is not ruling in isreal because till date Jews has not said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord they are still expecting their Messiah

who did all this to isreal is it Allah or Jehovah. The earlier you know Jesus/Jehovah hates Jews the better.. Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord simple.

2 chronicles 36
15 And the Lord, the God of their fathers, sent to them persistently by His messengers, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place.

16But they kept mocking the messengers of God and despising His words and scoffing at His prophets till the wrath of the Lord rose against His people, till there was no remedy or healing.

17 Therefore He brought against them the king of the Chaldeans, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion on young man or virgin, old man or hoary-headed; He gave them all into his hand.

18And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the Lord's house, of the king, and of his princes, all these he brought to Babylon.

19And they burned God's house and broke down Jerusalem's wall and burned all its palaces with fire and destroyed all its choice vessels.

20 Those who had escaped from the sword he took away to Babylon, where they were servants to him and his sons until the kingdom of Persia was established there,

Has the Jews said blessed is he that came in the name of the lord do they believe in Jesus
According to Islam, is Jesus coming back again or is He dead forever like Mohammed?
When He comes, the Jews will say "...blessed is he that came in the name of the lord"

God does not justify the sins of Israel unlike Mohammed, He punishes them when they sin against Him
Deuteronomy 28:64
Moreover, the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth; and there you shall serve other gods, wood and stone, which you or your fathers have not known.

Leviticus 26:33
You, however, I will scatter among the nations and will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become waste.

Here is what God said concerning the Jews after their judgement
Jeremiah 32:37
Behold, I will gather them from all the countries to which I drove them in my anger and my wrath and in great indignation. I will bring them back to this place, and I will make them dwell in safety.

You can see why allah cannot be the same as Jehovah. Whereas allah seeks their extermination, Jehovah seeks their restoration.

Can you please find at least one verse there allah speaks about restoration of Israel?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahd:
well did I say Jesus was not the messiah. I said as at today the Jews has not said blessed is he that came in the name of the Lord because they didn't beleive in the first comming of messiah well they are expecting the second comming I guess they will say it then.
If Jesus is coming back, then the prophecy still holds and the Jews will say ..blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord

haekymbahd:

Mathew 23

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

No you said Allah hates Jews while Jehovah does not so I am telling you what actually happened why it seems so Allah does not hate Jew or christians but only the disobedient ones.
God punishes the Jews but ultimately will deliver them.
Isaiah 11:11-12
11 On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 66)

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

This is pure deception and taqiyya from your part.
At the end of the world ,when Allah was supposed to save Israel is the exact time he chooses to kill them all. Even the rocks and trees will join Allah in seeking for the complete extermination of the Jews,

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and tree would call: oh Muslim, oh servant of God! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only "Gharkad" tree, it is of Jews' trees."

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Finally, do you (as a person) worship Yahweh?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

If Jesus is coming back, then the prophecy still holds and the Jews will say ..blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord

God punishes the Jews but ultimately will deliver them.
Isaiah 11:11-12
11 On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

This is pure deception and taqiyya from your part.
At the end of the world ,when Allah was supposed to save Israel is the exact time he chooses to kill them all. Even the rocks and trees will join Allah in seeking for the complete extermination of the Jews,

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and tree would call: oh Muslim, oh servant of God! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only "Gharkad" tree, it is of Jews' trees."

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Finally, do you (as a person) worship Yahweh?

Now let's establish something prove to me that this is a prophecy. Cos this is definitely not a prophecy but a declaration what are you saying..

Mathew 23

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Whereas they had been warned before this

1 kings 9

6But if you turn away from following Me, you or your children, and will not keep My commandments and My statutes which I have set before you but go and serve other gods and worship them,

7Then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them, and this house I have hallowed for My Name (renown) I will cast from My sight. And Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all the peoples.

8This house shall become a heap of ruins; every passerby shall be astonished and shall hiss [with surprise] and say, Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house?

What do you think will happen to Jews that dies before the second comming of messiah will they be saved. That's even if they accept him in his second comming self and not repeat their mistake all over again who knows they might attempt to kill messiah again. I think the Hadith you posted might even be a prophecy of what will happen when he comes maybe they (Jews) will attempt to kill him (messiah) again...
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

ghlight]Finally, do you (as a person) worship Yahweh?[/highlight]

Mind you Allah can be any thing he wants to be "I will be what I will be" (Yahwe) Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 110)

And if you are not satisfied with that

Exodus

2And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty , but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles]

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob didn't know God as Yahwe but Almighty Allah (God Almighty).

If Yahwe means "I will be what I will be" then you will agree me that Yahwe can also be (God Almighty) which is what he revealed himself to Abraham as. I worship Allah the creator of heavens and earth, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..

What does "I will be what I will be" mean to you
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Mind you Allah can be any thing he wants to be "I will be what I will be" (Yahwe) Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."

Exodus

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty , but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles]

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob didn't know God as Yahwe but Almighty Allah (God Almighty).

If Yahwe means "I will be what I will be" then you will agree me that Yahwe can also be (God Almighty) which is what he revealed himself to Abraham as. I worship Allah the creator of heavens and earth, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..

Allah mean "the deity/the god" it is a title and not a name.

Yahweh is the name of the deity of the Jews and Christian
What is the name of the deity of the Muslims? You don't know his name other than by his title.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Allah SWT said:

Exodus

Exo 6:3:
"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Now let's establish something prove to me that this is a prophecy. Cos this is definitely not a prophecy but a declaration what are you saying..

Mathew 23

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Whereas they had been warned before this

1 kings 9

6But if you turn away from following Me, you or your children, and will not keep My commandments and My statutes which I have set before you but go and serve other gods and worship them,

7Then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them, and this house I have hallowed for My Name (renown) I will cast from My sight. And Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all the peoples.

8This house shall become a heap of ruins; every passerby shall be astonished and shall hiss [with surprise] and say, Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house?

What do you think will happen to Jews that dies before the second comming of messiah will they be saved. That's even if they accept him in his second comming self and not repeat their mistake all over again who knows they might attempt to kill messiah again. I think the Hadith you posted might even be a prophecy of what will happen when he comes maybe they (Jews) will attempt to kill him (messiah) again...
What is a prophecy other than a declaration of what is going to be in future?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

What is a prophecy other than a declaration of what is going to be in future?
what happens to Jews that dies before second comming of messiah will they make heaven if yes give reason..
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Exo 6:3:
"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
Thank you so much so is the verse saying Jehovah can also bear God Almighty (Almighty Allah)

Then decide for yourself if Jehovah is Allah or not but mind you there can only be one God Almighty and whosoever it is will respond to the name

By the way can you explain the meaning of "I will be what I will be"
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Allah mean "the deity/the god" it is a title and not a name.

Yahweh is the name of the deity of the Jews and Christian
What is the name of the deity of the Muslims? You don't know his name other than by his title.
At least he appeared to Abraham by the name God Almighty what is wrong if he revealed himself to Muhammad also has God Almighty is this not hypocrisy why not question the God of Abraham for revealing himself as God Almighty since he knew there were other gods.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by chuose2: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
The fact is the word "Allah" is more appropriate for the creator than the word "God"..

English, Arabic and Aramaic don't have a one on one relationship.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all regard themselves as Abrahamic religion.

Arabic and Aramaic are both semitic language hence quite similar.

Arab christians and Jews also call God "Allah" so it is not only Muslims.

Exodus 6

2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty [El-Shaddai], but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahwe] I did not make Myself known to them.

In Aramaic the language of Jesus God is Eloah while in Arabic it is Illah, in English it is God.

Now here is the problem between English and this semitic languages.

There are many gods so inorder to indicate the supreme God the definite is often added to the semitic language while in English the definite article is not needed you only need to change the letter "G" to upper case the it will mean the supreme God.

god - Illah while GOD - ALLAH

The reason why Muslims don't regard English word God as appropriate for the creator is that both God and god have the same sound and pronunciation you can only distinguish them when you write it down.

If we truly want to interprete Allah to English it would mean "The God" not GOD per se can you see that English does not really do justice to the interpretation of Allah because it does not require definite article the to distinguish between God and god when pronounced.

If I say there is no god but God it feels like I am still saying the same thing because it still has the same sound.

So I think it better to say There is no god but The God/Allah.. ..

So in essence English and Arabic don't enjoy a one on one relationship that's why Muslims read Quran in Arabic in the language it was revealed in.

This problem is evident it Christianity when they convert Greek to English they have misinterpreted so many verses that we need to constantly go the manuscript to cross check.

God for bid that allah ever becomes God

Allah is the moon god
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
chuose2:

God for bid that allah ever becomes God

Allah is the moon god
Man wishes, God decides..

Jesus is a Roman invention the sun God that's why you worship on Sunday instead of Saturday (Sabbath)

Mind you who was born on December 25?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
what happens to Jews that dies before second comming of messiah
If you mean whether they are in heaven or hell, I don't know as I can only speculate.
That is in the preview of God to determine. I don't know what happens to them.

Mind you, it doesn't mean that all Jews will be saved irrespective of their wickedness.
Mat 8:10-12:
".... And I say to you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Jesus called the Jews the children of the kingdom of God.

Let me ask you this question!
1. Who invented "sacrifice of blood" (Slaughtering of animals as a means of worship)?
2. If you think God decreed it, why?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
At least he appeared to Abraham by the name God Almighty what is wrong if he revealed himself to Muhammad also has God Almighty is this not hypocrisy why not question the God of Abraham for revealing himself as God Almighty since he knew there were other gods.
You didn't read the scripture
Exo 6:3

It is a retrogression in Islam if God removed his name from Islam and instead use titles.
There are many kings, which one is your own?
There are many presidents, which one is your own?
There are many deities, which one is your own?

Mohammed didn't even hear from God at any time. He heard from Jubril. Even this Jubril never ever identified himself to Mohammad
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Thank you so much so is the verse saying Jehovah can also bear God Almighty (Almighty Allah)

Then decide for yourself if Jehovah is Allah or not but mind you there can only be one God Almighty and whosoever it is will respond to the name

By the way can you explain the meaning of "I will be what I will be"
When you won't study to understand

God Almighty means "El Shaddai", El is a shortened form of Eloah (the deity) as there are many deities, they qualify the deity they refer to with qualifiers El Shaddai, El-ohim, Adonai etc.

Jews as a mark of respect avoid calling their God by His NAME. Even in writing, they will write the name without the vowels as יהוה‎ after washing themselves and changing their garment to a new one. The Jews will rather call their God by several titles.

BTW:
El is a generic term in ALL the Semitic Languages for deity. It is not peculiar to Jew and Arabs alone.

So, again, what is the NAME of the deity of the Muslims?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

When you won't study to understand

God Almighty means "El Shaddai", El is a shortened form of Eloah (the deity) as there are many deities, they qualify the deity they refer to with qualifiers El Shaddai, El-ohim, Adonai etc.

Jews as a mark of respect avoid calling their God by His NAME. Even in writing, they will write the name without the vowels as יהוה‎ after washing themselves and changing their garment to a new one. The Jews will rather call their God by several titles.

BTW:
El is a generic term in ALL the Semitic Languages for deity. It is not peculiar to Jew and Arabs alone.

So, again, what is the NAME of the deity of the Muslims?
I ask you explain the meaning of "I will be what I will be" because my God Allah can be whatever of best and highest names you can ever think of.

Allah SWT said:

"He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Al-Hashr 59: Verse 24)

Tell me the meaning of "I will be what I will be"

If Arab christians and Jews know Allah is not God why are they using the same name with Muslims.

Only the creator can respond to Allah
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:

It doesn't make sense, a deity can be whatever he wants to be!?
Which deity?

Since there are many deities existing in the universe, what is the name of your deity. Doesn't he have a name?

Or just say, you don't know. It's not a crime not to know everything!
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

It doesn't make sense, a deity can be whatever he wants to be!?
Which deity?

Since there are many deities existing in the universe, what is the name of your deity. Doesn't he have a name?

Or just say, you don't know. It's not a crime not to know everything!
That is why the creator is different from other deities he can be whatever he wants to be that is why he is Allah the only one and not an idol...

There no other god except God

La illahaillah Allah

Allah SWT said:

"He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
I ask you explain the meaning of "I will be what I will be" because my God Allah can be whatever of best and highest names you can ever think of.

Allah SWT said:

Tell me the meaning of "I will be what I will be"

If Arab christians and Jews know Allah is not God why are they using the same name with Muslims.

Only the creator can respond to Allah
Allah means the deity!
When Christians call on their Allah, they refer to Jehovah/Yahweh

When Moslems call on their Allah, do they refer to Jehovah/Yahweh?

No!

Just like when an American say "My President is a wise man" it is surely different from when a Nigerian say "My President is a wise man" . One refer to Joe Biden while the other refer to Muhamadu Buhari. Same title, different personalities
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
That is why the creator is different from other deities he can be whatever he wants to be that is why he is Allah the only one and not an idol...

There no other god except God

La illahaillah Allah
Unfortunately, there are many deities who claim to be creator. Jehovah, Atum, Ptar, Amun, Marduk etc
What is the name of your own deity?

Please tell me, which deity did Mohamed's Father worshipped?
Was the deity your God?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by haekymbahdx: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Allah means the deity!
When Christians call on their Allah, they refer to Jehovah/Yahweh

When Moslems call on their Allah, do they refer to Jehovah/Yahweh?

No!

Just like when an American say "My President is a wise man" it is surely different from when a Nigerian say "My President is a wise man" . One refer to Joe Biden while the other refer to Muhamadu Buhari. Same title, different personalities
But how many God or Allah do you beleive exist fake gods will not respond to the name God Almighty.

Answer this question why did Jehovah revealed himself to Abraham as God Almighty?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
haekymbahdx:
But how many God or Allah do you beleive exist fake gods wisainot respond to the name God Almighty.

Answer this question why did Jehovah revealed himself to Abraham as God Almighty?
There are many allahs just like there are many presidents. There are many allahs just as there are many kings. There are many elohims. Check out 1Kings14:9

Why did God reveal Himself to Abraham as God Almighty?
Is it wrong?
Is that God's name?

Only God know why?

1. Do you know why God revealed Himself to Abraham as "God Almighty"?
2. Why do you think God has to qualify "deity" with "Almighty"?

You will certainly refuse to see that there are many deities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death / Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? / Christian Marriage Crises Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.