Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71714 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Anaerobi(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
well it's nt my fault u cnt read pidgin.

thank u
lol... thanks
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 30, 2020
robosky02:

My dear

You did very well, in relationship the two parties must be first. " complete " individuals. That can function alone and then as couples that can complement each other

But where one part does not have a life of his own ie not complete...... He will shock you

Because he will never give yo breathing space ... And for fear of losing you he will make sure you also lose everyone you have as friends

That's bondage

Thank you, thats not a healthy relationship. I'm surprised most guys here ain't seeing that

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2020
descarado:

I'm a lady.
All the best kiss
oh my bad.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Daum:
I feel I am in a toxic relationship and sometimes I wish am out. My girlfriend always has mastered the act of gaslighting.

Just last night I was on the phone with her
Talking and talking and she was giving me replies like it was an interview, den I got tired then boom....she says am acting like she is forcing a conversation.

I am already used to it, I knew the blame game was coming. She does it always. How can you blame people for your mood.

I love my me time die, but her own is like it's a must to talk for hours or chat. I get busy.

I even fear to spend days with her

Pele can relate. I was like you in the beginning but started to see reason why we must communicate. I used to hate talking for long, but I somehow now enjoy the conversation. depending on the conversation. we discuss work and some ideas together but women can talk. especially when describing an event, why can't they just go straight to the point. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by efeteb: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. I remember lola dat yr. We were never in a relationship bt in her delusions, she thought we were, cuz her momma nd my momma be calling her my wife. Bt dat one no talk xay mke i no chop kpekus. Time reach, i tell am, wa dz thing we wey dey do, mke we define am, she xay bt we ar dating na, i b lyk 'u nd wuya#u' tell am" go nd luk 4 ur own bf oo. She vex comot. I no send am.
lata lata sha, if she con see me wit oda girls, s¢,,£he go dey hala nonsense dy quarell wit dem chik. Me vex go confront am xay wetin dey sup na, shey bomb dy her head ni. Babe con dey yarn me bcuz i chop kpekus, xay na only she go have me. O boy me start 2 dy fear unto d girl na cele babe, mke she no go run white candle package on top my mata. Naim me dy do jeje until dem pack comot area. I don happy die. E tey small, naim one gel see me dy waka con talk xay 1n of her friend wan c me xay i luk familiar. I ask am her friend name she xay na lola. O boy my heart nearly cut. Naim me japa o
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by JimmyDarmody: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2020
NiceMen:
it is not a mental illness, bro.

I was once like that but not to the point that she described him.

This kind of attitude often stem from inexperience, like when you are new to dating and clouded by what you have watched in movies or read in romance books, at least that it was for me until I woke up smiley
lol omo thank God you woke up o

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Asianjollof007: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreyton36:

My rules my game
I asked the to provide someone, I don't talk too much
I expected to see 30 moniker pointing out just one person
I can't be in a WhatsApp group with anyone for my kind gesture
They should do all of that and all I wanna see is just 30 people whom I've promised to point out one moniker to receive the funds
I don't wanna see just 3 or 10 people pointing someone out
What if it's just someone with different accounts who's pointing himself out yunno how these things goes naw
I don't like cheating so I'll still keep my money until they're serious

Sir, i supported man. U too.. You can check the thread for confirmation. Btw, how we go take receive the money laidis. Where we go drop acct number?
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NgoziOkoli(f): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. I remember lola dat yr. We were never in a relationship bt in her delusions, she thought we were, cuz her momma nd my momma be calling her my wife. Bt dat one no talk xay mke i no chop kpekus. Time reach, i tell am, wa dz thing we wey dey do, mke we define am, she xay bt we ar dating na, i b lyk 'u nd wu' tell am" go nd luk 4 ur own bf oo. She vex comot. I no send am.
lata lata sha, if she con see me wit oda girls, she go dey hala nonsense dy quarell wit dem chik. Me vex go confront am xay wetin dey sup na, shey bomb dy her head ni. Babe con dey yarn me bcuz i chop kpekus, xay na only she go have me. O boy me start 2 dy fear unto d girl na cele babe, mke she no go run white candle package on top my mata. Naim me dy do jeje until dem pack comot area. I don happy die. E tey small, naim one gel see me dy waka con talk xay 1n of her friend wan c me xay i luk familiar. I ask am her friend name she xay na lola. O boy my heart nearly cut. Naim me japa o

How old are you boy? You writes like a semi-literate street urchin. Shiooor!
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by jornwhite: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2020
damis28crown:
well

relationship is sweet for some people and bitter for some

we all have different experience

BUT for me

i gat no time for baby am sorry

i gate no time for baby i love u

i gat no time for baby have u eaten

i gat no time for baby are u at home

i have a lot on my table now
maybe in the future

#singledamirocks

Lies people in your category tell themselves everyday. sounds like a medication n its best use when you say it, two times in morning, one time @ noon & three times @ nite. #singlerocks capsule. all naa lie grin grin no one wants to be lonely, fear & commitment is what keep people with chicken mind away.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by kbrisco: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2020
LovesickG:

Hmm. Well he was the one doing the begging. I literally begged mine over faults I didn't commit. He thinks I sleep with any guy I talk to, he checks my Facebook messages and questions me on every guy I've chatted with. I have never cheated nor thought of cheating on him.
He told me that he'll forgive my alleged cheating if I sleep with any guy while he watches via WhatsApp video call, and that's the only condition to continue our relationship. I seriously considered it but I just couldn't, the very thought makes me sick. I told him I couldn't and he broke up with me and blocked me on Whatsapp. He said I'll come begging and crying back to him and by then, he'll insist I sleep with two guys while he watches.

It wont be easy but you better run. If you dont run, last last that guy will be calling boys to skeep with you live while he sef joins in.

But by then you wont be able to run because you will be in too deep. a word is enough for the wise. Don't ask me how I know
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Greatfullheart: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2020
paulolee:
yeah....back then when I visited my uncle in p.h...she say she be virg n am her first BT it didn't seem so to me because she also brought up dier normal rape lamba as her first....
she was soo into me n just CNT free me even after seeing me flirting with other girls openly to make her forget me
she Do say she normally dream abt d both of us getting married and cnt wait to leave her dreams, I jus bear her madness n craze till I leave pH BT also enjoyed her nice care n swet love but it all got boring at some point bcoz she was restricting oda girls n even fighting with them bcoz of me..
d Bea was d main reason why I left pH soo early, mk obsession no go mk Bea read my chats n stab me for night... after all even my mama no fit carry me for head like dt..
and now am dead single for years...maybe na karma...
you are so lucky to find a girl who love and cares for you. I wish i had a girl who loves me the way she loved you. I don suffer for girl hand sha.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Greatfullheart: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Sawzer:
We that we've been single all our lives... cheesy Let's gather to read comments
am single i have tried to have a girlfriend but all to no avail. I have been in love with many ladies but just cant bring myself to tell dem due to low self esteem.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Silentgroper(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2020
NgoziOkoli:

How old are you boy? You writes like a semi-literate street urchin. Shiooor!
Would u pay me, if i write like a non semi illiterate street urchin.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Josywhyte: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Am facing the same thing currently. I've told her am not more interested but she's still pushing we continue o. I've tried everything possible(except assault) but to no avail. I don't wanna beat her. She says she ain't leaving me....
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by damis28crown(f): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2020
jornwhite:

Lies people in your category tell themselves everyday. sounds like a medication n its best use when you say it, two times in morning, one time @ noon & three times @ nite. #singlerocks capsule. all naa lie grin grin no one wants to be lonely, fear & commitment is what keep people with chicken mind away.
LOL

I said that because
am still very young and still hv alot to achieve before i start thinking about men

if i was your younger sister would u allow me to date

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Psych412(f): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Osek:
So what about now
not dating for now.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Psych412(f): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Slimdan360:

chai,I feel really bad for the guy that got beaten,see disgrace for an issue he knew nothing about,hmm.
it was so painful.

people on the road taught we were acting film.

but, that didn't stop our friendship

we are still best friends
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Psych412(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2020
GodWrites:

Why would you date a cultist in the first place? Thank your God you didn't become collateral damage due to cult clashes. You saw a visible devil and you decided to date him, what were you expecting? A charming and romantic boyfriend? I wish I can sympathize with you, but I can't. Sorry!
yea, I know

I never knew he is a cultist, until I followed him to his hostel fresher night party.

seeing him clawing with some guys, that's when I knew his into cult stuff.

I was a 100 level student and him he was in 300level when we meet.

he helped me with my clearance and accommodation( I was new in school)

it took me time to know he's a cultist
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sawzer(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Greatfullheart:
am single i have tried to have a girlfriend but all to no avail. I have been in love with many ladies but just cant bring myself to tell dem due to low self esteem.

Just have plenty female friends first to get comfortable with women for a long time.
Don't confess love to any of them, just catch cruise. Later when you're comfortable with your esteem, find another babe and move from them.

Wait, what do I know?
I've been single since time immemorial......but I don't care grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Psych412(f): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Chai i wish you haven't left IMSU see fine woman smiley
really lols
thanks
I was there January(I have a cousin schooling there)
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Bjteensdes24: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreyton36:

My rules my game
I asked the to provide someone, I don't talk too much
I expected to see 30 moniker pointing out just one person
I can't be in a WhatsApp group with anyone for my kind gesture
They should do all of that and all I wanna see is just 30 people whom I've promised to point out one moniker to receive the funds
I don't wanna see just 3 or 10 people pointing someone out
What if it's just someone with different accounts who's pointing himself out yunno how these things goes naw
I don't like cheating so I'll still keep my money until they're serious
Alright bro..
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2020
jornwhite:

Life is a process ... 1st learn how to attract a man, buh meanwhile you can buy a sega game comes with mario games, that will get you more insight about d character. jokes apart, serious
Where is she going to get a sega game around nw. Btw sega doesnt come with mario. Those sony vcd does
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Psych412:
really
lols

thanks

I was there January(I have a cousin schooling there)

I hope you notify when you back to Owerri. wink
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2020
mormoney85:
is possible
biafra and Nigeria
Rotflmao.
good thinking. Although stop being a tribal bigot
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by jornwhite: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2020
damis28crown:
LOL

I said that because
am still very young and still hv alot to achieve before i start thinking about men

if i was your younger sister would u allow me to date

From the way you spoke about time that wasnt a puzzle, depends on how young you really are, any chick old enough to be d university is old enough to date, it might interest you to know the only boyfriend i know with my younger sister is the one she introduced to me after writing waec grin grin
Please chase your dream buh don't make the same mistake even newspapers here make, promise me you won't end up like them.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by BigDawsNet: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Zionist26:

With benefit?? undecided undecided

Friends with no benefits...

More of advice and assistant friendship
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Psych412(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Kenneth10110:

I hope you notify when you back to Owerri. wink
I don't sha.

I might not come back

I don't have any business with imsu again

I miss imsu life style sha
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by jornwhite: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Where is she going to get a sega game around nw. Btw sega doesnt come with mario. Those sony vcd does

If people can get a car of 1940 as vintage trust me there is nothing you can't find, as long as you search with money grin my sega console came with a cartridge, about 8 games, mario, soccer usa 94, sonic, mortal combat. sega soccer is the most hiliarious game ever seen, reshoot grin grin gameboy also as the mario game, we buy battery taya
Memories grin, i also remember the sony disco light vcd grin grin it has mario tew buh that one came out long after sega after then boiz don move to PS one. no position we no place the console just to make it load .. life mehn

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Mrscarter(f): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Waited outside your house? Don't people have a life or what....it's today I know that obsession is real in Nigeria ... I thought it was non existent before now
..I've heard of clingy people but these guys are in another level...also was he why was he threatening you? Cos you weren't responding? That seems silly and scaryb

Na he threatened to hurt himself if I didn't want him
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2020
jornwhite:

If people can get a car of 1940 as vintage trust me there is nothing you can't find, as long as you search with money grin my sega console came with a cartridge, about 8 games, mario, soccer usa 94, sonic, mortal combat. sega soccer is the most hiliarious game ever seen, reshoot grin grin gameboy also as the mario game, we buy battery taya
Memories grin, i also remember the sony disco light vcd grin grin it has mario tew buh that one came out long after sega after then boiz don move to PS one. no position we no place the console just to make it load .. life mehn
true.

mine didnt come with mario though. I think it was contra.
yeah d soccer was damn funny bt enjoyable. M.k was my fav game den on sega.

hahahaha. I fit relate on top dat position placing esp ps2 slim, dat console frustrate me die.
bros no be suffer o.
thank God ps4 no dy suffer pesin lyk dat.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by cuteralph101(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Stephen2324:
Ever tried breaking up with someone and the person refused?
How did it go?
broke up with my gf in May, we in October and she never want to give up. Im even scared
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by holatin(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
lol their type love playing victim. I have been there
u garrit.....imagine bringing u pain and yet wanna be forgiven just like that.....I hope never meet someone like that again... emotional manipulation is their forte

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.