Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71745 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Dreyton36: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
SideshowBob:

Audio 5k will never be my problem for now bro cheesy 500k upwards then Im game but not with a broke ass nigga like though. My advice to you: Stop claiming what you are not and maybe the helper you've seeked all these years will finally save you. Good night.
Btw I'm an ac Milan fan so even if you were for real. I wouldn't be seen littering here with my details.

U talk like a female prostitute , u talk too much

FEM
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KayCee92(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
This thing dey sweet a gal is the one saying "I don't accept" grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KayCee92(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol. I can’t relate. Imagine one babe telling me I can’t break up with her. WTF grin That sh!t is scary.

A lady once told me this.... Imagine the rubbish. I wanted to say "maybe na small pikin dey worry this one" but 28 year old should know better. I think they say it when they are collecting it elsewhere and or have alot of male attention grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Youngpo413: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

this one na stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
OgaRico:

So in other news you don chop Mami water kpekus on countless ocassions/locations be that or I lie?
grin

Wahala for who no chop "Mani water" kpekus! grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

cheesy cheesy
How were u able to break up with him??
Did tell him one on one or over text??

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
KayCee92:
This thing dey sweet a gal is the one saying "I don't accept" grin
fine gal o
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sawzer(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
damis28crown:
well

relationship is sweet for some people and bitter for some

we all have different experience

BUT for me

i gat no time for baby am sorry

i gate no time for baby i love u

i gat no time for baby have u eaten

i gat no time for baby are u at home

i have a lot on my table now
maybe in the future

#singledamirocks

Eeeyyyyaaaaa Dami grin

Has someone done "strong thing" for you before?
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Missyajoke(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish

obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!

Its obsession not love.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SideshowBob: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dreyton36:

U talk like a female prostitute , u talk too much

FEM
I almost expected that. The truth is very bitter.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by damis28crown(f): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:

Eeeyyyyaaaaa Dami grin
Has someone done "strong thing" for you before?
Never dated before
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sawzer(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
damis28crown:
Never dated before

It's fine, it's mutual.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KayCee92(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Youngpo413:
fine gal o

LOL... Fine gal o, let me reiterate that grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by neweve: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Why is your story funny and at the same time sad? And what do you mean by mario?

I need lessons from your wife on how not to let him go. Damn!

"Mario" as in super glue,.. just an expression meaning she refused to let go
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by joseph1832(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ishilove:

What does gaslighting mean?
Oh my, thought you've watched The Invisible Man (2020). grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
SideshowBob:

You should have said so from the very beginning cheesy Sell the TV you used to watch the gotv and feed yourself, abi you've sold that one too.
Patoski39
my man, shame no allow me post since morning sef... Old man like me Na im person take catch cruise,, God dey sha
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NACE13: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
uchenageme:

Oga, they are advising you now but you dont want to understand. Let me break it down for you.
1. She broke up with you because she found another guy who she believed was richer or better than you in bed.
2. They had a sexual relationship for the 8 months period she was out of your life.
3. The guy, probably a playboy, got tired of her and moved on with another lady.
4. She is presently feeling sad about loosing the guy but needs someone to fall back on, and she remembered you.
5. She can never stay permanently with you because you do not meet everything she needs in a man. So if another man with better qualities comes around, you are toast again.

Now put all of this in your mind, if you want to continue with your ex.

Bro, I guess the dude never let her go and she knows how play the game. You may be right.

Hope you don't mind that I wanna share similar a experience with you:
Back then just after I graduated, while waiting for service, my girl started acting strange, I saw the signs and ended the relationship. The funny thing was, she kept calling and texting, asking about welfare, while I was busy trying to act tough by not giving a damn about her (trying so hard to forget her). We moved on, into different relationships, but after about 6months, she called and was crying, begging me to forgive her that she still loved me.

I asked why was she telling me this now. She opened up to me that she actually wanted me to break up with her because she was scared of that life after school. She believed I was going to dump her since I was going for youth service and definitely other girls will snatch me from her. Her best friend experienced same thing when her boyfriend went for service, so she's scared it would happen to her too.

I asked her if she was seeing another guy before we broke up, she swore she wasn't but started dating another dude two months after we broke up.

I'm telling you this to get your own view of things. What would you have done in such situation?

6 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dreyton36:

My rules my game
I asked the to provide someone, I don't talk too much
I expected to see 30 moniker pointing out just one person
I can't be in a WhatsApp group with anyone for my kind gesture
They should do all of that and all I wanna see is just 30 people whom I've promised to point out one moniker to receive the funds
I don't wanna see just 3 or 10 people pointing someone out
What if it's just someone with different accounts who's pointing himself out yunno how these things goes naw
I don't like cheating so I'll still keep my money until they're serious
its well
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Osek(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Psych412:
mine was 3years ago(when I was schooling in imsu). when I broke with him, he didn't do anything (he claimed nothing will make him beg me to accept him back).

but, when I went to school with my course mate(male). we were holding hands together, from nowhere my ex and his useless boys(his a cultist) stopped us, and started beating up my course mate. I had to kneel to beg him to leave him alone

he did the same thing to three other guys.

he told me, "if he can't have me, no one can"

my stay in imsu, he was the only one I had an intimate relationship with.

I never got into another relationship because of him(threatening to kill any guy am in relationship with)
So what about now
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Osek(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eva165:
I have had such an experience....that particular day, I told babe am done, although our relationship was 2 years nd. After I quit taking her calls I was like finally am out oo. The next 3 days i received a call from one man who referred himself as a doctor. He said a lady is dieing in my hospital now, her BP is 180 high,we have been trying to save her life but no changes. Imidietly another call came in,it was her father.This man beged me to forgive her duather that she is about to die.Although I refused to listen to any of them. In one hour latta the doctor called again that if I can see her through video calls,then I will understand why they all calling me.I accepted for the video calls, Everything about her changed both her color and she became so thin.She said that she will never accept the breakup and even the doctor and her parents was beging me to forgive her if ever she did anything wrong. Finally we are getting married very soon.
Is this real or another Nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Iyocartel: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
NACE13:

Bro, I guess the dude never let her go and she knows how play the game. You may be right.

Hope you don't mind that I wanna share similar a experience with you:
Back then just after I graduated, while waiting for service, my girl started acting strange, I saw the signs and ended the relationship. The funny thing was, she kept calling and texting, asking about welfare, while I was busy trying to act tough by not giving a damn about her (trying so hard to forget her). We moved on, into different relationships, but after about 6months, she called and was crying, begging me to forgive her that she still loved me.

I asked why was she telling me this now. She opened up to me that she actually wanted me to break up with her because she was scared of that life after school. She believed I was going to dump her since I was going for youth service and definitely other girls will snatch me from her. Her best friend experienced same thing when her boyfriend went for service, so she's scared it would happen to her too.

I asked her if she was seeing another guy before we broke up, she swore she wasn't but started dating another dude two months after we broke up.

I'm telling you this to get your own view of things. What would you have done in such situation?
Iyooooooo cartel

And you believed her? The men wey promise her marriages have logged in and passed her on to you the last guy on the queue and she is trying to emotionally blackmail you now to win a way into your heart.
You'll be the biggest f00ll on earth if you take that young lady back..
Give yourself some regards mahn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Silentgroper(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
dominique:

Will you get hurt if you type like someone that has seen the four walls of a school?
Its nt my fault u cnt read pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anaerobi:
sir pls be typing an understanding slangs. it cause me headache reading it. thank you
well it's nt my fault u cnt read pidgin.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Ayanfe29(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Who are all these guys na...and here I thought it's only white folks that did this obsession of a thing ....it can be energy draining ...how can you be giving update for activities withing the house na...that's madness lmao...and me myself I've been hoping to find someone that would call as frequently as this but all these stories are scary af and I don't want again

My dear, the experience was a bitter one! I almost went crazy.. it is better your partner calls you few times a day than frequently... Frequent calls usually end in premium tears.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lies flying everywhere
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Even before she broke up with me, I already knew that I was dating myself, buh I really loved this girl.

She finally opened up to me the day she was leaving town that she got carried away with the attention I give her and that the guy she calls her ex was actually her bf and she does intend leaving him for me.

Omo I had already invested so much emotions in the relationship.

I begged her not to break up with me. That I was even ready to be her side guy. Lol. (mumu me grin grin)

I would call her everyday and beg her to pick my call for the next day. She use me play that time sha.

A whole lot that happened then that I sometimes remember and laugh. grin

I prayed to God to remove this girl from my thoughts and HE helped me.

Its been years now and she still calls me to say she misses me and I would reply, THANK YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NwaliE01: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Sawzer:
We that we've been single all our lives... cheesy Let's gather to read comments

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by emapeteum(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. I remember lola dat yr. We were never in a relationship bt in her delusions, she thought we were, cuz her momma nd my momma be calling her my wife. Bt dat one no talk xay mke i no chop kpekus. Time reach, i tell am, wa dz thing we wey dey do, mke we define am, she xay bt we ar dating na, i b lyk 'u nd wu' tell am" go nd luk 4 ur own bf oo. She vex comot. I no send am.
lata lata sha, if she con see me wit oda girls, she go dey hala nonsense dy quarell wit dem chik. Me vex go confront am xay wetin dey sup na, shey bomb dy her head ni. Babe con dey yarn me bcuz i chop kpekus, xay na only she go have me. O boy me start 2 dy fear unto d girl na cele babe, mke she no go run white candle package on top my mata. Naim me dy do jeje until dem pack comot area. I don happy die. E tey small, naim one gel see me dy waka con talk xay 1n of her friend wan c me xay i luk familiar. I ask am her friend name she xay na lola. O boy my heart nearly cut. Naim me japa o
Evil men everywhere, I hope the same will be done to your daughter(s).
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2020
greatbrian:

God bless your wisdom.

Funny thing is she will be wishing a guy somewhere will reply her chats with the same energy and the guy might see her as obsessed too

Wait until you successfully date a lady that won't respect her boundaries then we can listen to you. It's as if all the stories guys are posting here is cock-and-bull to you abi? You don't know what obsession is and how dangerous it can turn out real quick?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by thinkmoney(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish

obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!

That's not love dear, its trouble. She is lucky she escaped him

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by donaldking10: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2020
neweve:
I tried breaking up she no gree. We have been married now for 6 yes with 2 kids. I thank God say she turn mario.

best thing i've read here so far.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by OgaRico(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:

grin

Wahala for who no chop "Mani water" kpekus! grin

Serious wahala,I swear down

That bros need cleansing/holy ghost baptism because him don dine with pesin of the marine kingdom and who knows she fit bi Queen for marine world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.