Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71780 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish

obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!

The part that involves death threats and physical harms doesn't sound like love. I will blacklist a person that would do it, even if it is friendship level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by otemeh01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

wawu. you sure say u no jazz this guy. lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

U must have discerning eyes kiss kiss
The account haff teee kiss
All mummies boys are obsessive.

Most times they are really in love but lacks proper expression of love. It's forceful cos they are afraid. Thats what they were given and the only one they know of.

True.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
otemeh01:

wawu. you sure say u no jazz this guy. lol

Some people don't know how to handle emotions properly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceMo: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The part that involves death threats and physical harms doesn't sound like love. I will blacklist a person that would do it, even if it is friendship level.

It doesn't sound like love,yes i agree.

I am not in support of toxic relationships but trust me some people can do insane things over those they love even if it means causing harm to them when the thought of loosing them arises.

Physical harm or deaths threats should never be taken for granted, it happens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceMo: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Some people don't know how to handle emotions properly.

Exactly.
It might not necessarily mean that they are bad people but sometimes people find themselves in situations,allow themselves get overwhelmed and end up making very bad decisions.

Emotional intelligence i believe is key in dealing with situations in life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Favy1235(f): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I guess he was attached, do you feel bad for him?

yes especially the two days he came to my house.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
PrinceMo:

It doesn't sound like love,yes i agree.

I am not in support of toxic relationships but trust me some people can do insane things over those they love even if it means causing harm to them when the thought of loosing them arises.
I can't speak for everyone but, I usually give up on people quickly. Hence, such reactions from him is strange to me. Wow! Some people have other sides that you won't imagine on a normal day.
Where I was staying few years ago, there is this guy; quiet, a bit difficult to read (I'm curious when someone share such similar characteristics with me) and hang out with suspicious people. It was just little greetings, bro pass me your matches, if you are coming back buy water that we started talking. I noticed he doesn't use any of the five magic words and he always sounded like he is ordering.
I never knew this guy had anger issue, he beat my (his living mate) neighbor (I was asleep then) and also broke another roommate's head (friend) cuz of argument. I later found out he is a cultist and smokes too. Any time I see this guy now, is red flag.
Some people you won't know them till you know them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Favy1235:

yes especially the two days he came to my house.
You have a heart, if it some people I know : is "I don't care attitude"

Cheers, one for you wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by uckennety(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

I don't know how to explain this to you!

but have you even loved someone who claimed to love you or doesn't love you

in the whole 24hours she doesn't have time for you!

your miss calls ain't returned!

is better I keep quiet!
if one is pushed to the wall his negative side starts to surfaces
every one have a negative side right?
I have been there before! and I understand that guy!

the only area I'll blame his is that when your in a relationship or friendship and your not getting the joy of being in that relationship please my brothers and sisters abandon ship

thanks

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Dayoebe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
offspring of Lie Muhammad full this thread!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Ezkid(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

A sex freak

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

Etc.

OMG who the hell is that half of a man?

May his balls be smashed! And his heart seared with hot magma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
uckennety:

I don't know how to explain this to you!

but have you even loved someone who claimed to love you or doesn't love you
I don't have a heart (long story but, not relationship to bf/gf thing) and I lost a fragment of my emotions.

In the whole 24hours she doesn't have time for you!

your miss calls ain't returned!

is better I keep quiet!
if one is pushed to the wall his negative side starts to surfaces
I have felt like that before, feels like been rejected or less desirable effect.

every one have a negative side right?
I have been there before! and I understand that guy!

the only area I'll blame his is that when your in a relationship or friendship and your not getting the joy of being in that relationship please my brothers and sisters abandon ship

thanks
I don't have a strong negative side (religious and personal reasons), I ditched out when the joy is gone or the person doesn't want to rekindle the fire.

I don't believe in the saying "no man is an island" that is why disappointment from people is no surprise (every man for himself). Hence, I felt him reacting that way is vanity and unreasonable.

Yeah, I like that part; abandon ship, I don't find it difficult to do. There are some people it would take me time to get over with, but definitely I will write them off like nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Hintona(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes o and everything about him disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Pancakeey(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is funny. Because people react to things differently
Talk to them and try to make them understand.

You should know that they’re hurting too and they’re reacting the only way they know how too.

It hurts when someone who was your everything slowly becomes nothing.
In a relationship there’ll always be a weaker person. Someone who can’t let go of the other person no matter how bad the relationship is.

You need to talk, be there for them.
If they cry, be a shoulder
Make them see why you can’t be together anymore. Explain the bad things that would keep happen if yiu remain together.
Please don’t suggest to be friends because that’s a lie.
[b]People say we can be friends but it’s not possible. [/b]You’ll go back to being strangers no matter how much you try.

Make them see reason. And if it’s that you already have someone else you like, let them know. So they don’t keep hoping that things might work out

You’re welcome!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Pancakeey(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dayoebe:
offspring of Lie Muhammad full this thread!
Offspring of Buhari oya talk your own

7 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by frozen70(f): 2:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Stephen2324:
Ever tried breaking up with someone and the person refused?
How did it go?

Set the rules for what ever reason the break up idea is coming and if the person can't meet up then you are good to have a good excuses

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 29, 2020
descarado:

U must have discerning eyes kiss kiss
The account haff teee kiss
All mummies boys are obsessive.

Most times they are really in love but lacks proper expression of love. It's forceful cos they are afraid. Thats what they were given and the only one they know of.

I actually thought you were male shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Heavensent01(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2020
in which Nigeria movie does people refused breaking up?

Breakup in Nigeria can be so annoying, most time the bf/gf always resort to text not even any confrontation

She will surely find one excuse to justify her wickedness, She will be like Moses I've been suffering with you and I don't see any result coming forth, I can't be like this and age is going. I think the best is to move forward then she cease to reply or pick her calls

The men na dem wicked past, men go don break up with you for many years in the relationship and you go still dey cook, give him the doggy and all style whereas his soul had depart you that's why many old ladies are still singles because they're not observant of their men mood. A man is acting funny, you're the one forcing the relationship and you think such man spirit is still with you? So when he get tired of your Service to humanity, he will find one silly mistake and turn it to big deal then the breakup

Dating in Nigeria can be traumatic and challenging.....

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by raphretle: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Ezkid:
OMG who the hell is that half of a man?
May his balls be smashed! And his heart seared with hot magma.
Oh i love this Judgement.... So so Funny

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by duduade: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Hintona:
Yes o and everything about him disgusts me.

Lie he never bought you credit on your phone or did sub for you

Just open your mouth to use the word disgust on a man created by God.

In that case you should know that somewhere somehow you are also disgusting to someone out there

27 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by descarado: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
loveymom:

I actually thought you were male shocked shocked
Whaat!
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

U have finished me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igwe must hear this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Daum: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2020
I feel I am in a toxic relationship and sometimes I wish am out. My girlfriend always has mastered the act of gaslighting.

Just last night I was on the phone with her
Talking and talking and she was giving me replies like it was an interview, den I got tired then boom....she says am acting like she is forcing a conversation.

I am already used to it, I knew the blame game was coming. She does it always. How can you blame people for your mood.

I love my me time die, but her own is like it's a must to talk for hours or chat. I get busy.

I even fear to spend days with her

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Fountainofyouth:
He went to meet a friend of his that is my colleague, to give him a list of all the males I talk to at work, thinking I broke up with him cos of one of them,

He called me 70 times everyday, I didn't pick

He sent me 20 sms of disfiguring my face and body threats, 30 sms of death threats, 20 sms pleading for me to take him back,

He came knocking at my door, I didn't open, he shouted at me to the hearing of my neighbours that if I dont open the door, he'd burn the house with me inside, my neighbours flung him out of our compound,

How he eventually left me alone was when I got his elder brother's number, reported everything to him, the elder bro then told their mum, the mum called my ex to leave that state, and start coming to Lagos, this dude actually quit his job and left for Lagos the next day, weird but a relief,

The tory plenty but I'll stop here, this happened 4 yrs ago, I saw signs of obsession thinking it was 100% love and loyalty.
Naso you hot reach hanty?? cry lipsrsealed pictures or we won't take this with a gallon of salt angry

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Favy1235:
If you meet guys that never takes NO for an answer you will understand.
Back then in school i dated one guy,when the love wasn't there any longer i plainly told him.
The next day i was still sleeping he came over and refused to agree to my 'NO'. stayed with till evening,same thing happened the next day.
I had to pack my bags and travel home that weekend because of ASUU strike.
Even uptil today he still reminds me i'm his gf.
lawa o. Some guys no just get sense. As chicks plenty reach? undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

A sex freak

Etc.

that guy is/was a bastard. angry Na mumu guy. How old was he sef

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Ayanfe29(f): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

What the actual Bleep....I thought at 1st that maybe you just exaggerated but damn this is clear obsession....the calling 11 times per day alone is draining enough for me I can't now imagine all the rest...maybe you were his 1st girlfriend/love?

My ex practically called me every thirty minutes from 6:00am till when I finally say good night, I couldn't even step out of my room without first informing him. If I go to the kitchen to cook, or wash clothes or even do any other house chores without informing him, na gbege o. A lot more happened, I practically lived in fear and bondage! It took me almost four years to let go but I'm glad I did.

Obsession is real fa!!

15 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Scarrr: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Ish

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Scarrr: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Favy1235:
If you meet guys that never takes NO for an answer you will understand.
Back then in school i dated one guy,when the love wasn't there any longer i plainly told him.
The next day i was still sleeping he came over and refused to agree to my 'NO'. stayed with till evening,same thing happened the next day.
I had to pack my bags and travel home that weekend because of ASUU strike.
Even uptil today he still reminds me i'm his gf.
u this smallie too huh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by adg98(f): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Yes that was two years ago
Wasn't a funny experience, he break us when he started fooling around with plenty of girls, I cried a lot for that guy. Funny thing I settled with myself that he will always cheat on me but still I couldn't leave him cos he was my saving grace after my first boyfriend broke up with me.

I later find solace in another guy's arm (my current boyfriend) told my ex that I was getting intimate with another guy thought it will make him see a reason to break up with me but instead, he became more aggressive and started treating me like a prisoner, he refused to travel to his workplace because he wants to be monitoring. One day he told me to pack my bags that I will be moving to Benin with him from Awka I refused and the next thing I know he started hitting me and almost forced his way into me saying he is going to prove that no other man's dick is better than his.

I flee from the house with my torn gown and went to my friend's place. When my current boyfriend found out he was so mad because he has told me initially to break up with my ex so that we can become official but when I tried it wasn't having any of it. My boyfriend contact his cousin who is a DPO, my ex was arrested and detained for some days, after that he left me for good and also left awka too

27 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Niwdog(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Daum:
I feel I am in a toxic relationship and sometimes I wish am out. My girlfriend always has mastered the act of gaslighting.

Just last night I was on the phone with her
Talking and talking and she was giving me replies like it was an interview, den I got tired then boom....she says am acting like she is forcing a conversation.

I am already used to it, I knew the blame game was coming. She does it always. How can you blame people for your mood.

I love my me time die, but her own is like it's a must to talk for hours or chat. I get busy.

I even fear to spend days with her
exactly the problem am having in my current relationship
We could chat for Three hours non-stop..
Call like seven times a day and if I don't feel like to answer or reply her chat accusation will start

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Emerald04(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.