Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71782 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Favy1235:
If you meet guys that never takes NO for an answer you will understand.
Back then in school i dated one guy,when the love wasn't there any longer i plainly told him.
The next day i was still sleeping he came over and refused to agree to my 'NO'. stayed with till evening,same thing happened the next day.
I had to pack my bags and travel home that weekend because of ASUU strike.
Even uptil today he still reminds me i'm his gf.

Odikwa risky.. tell people that care to know incase. The Lord is your shepherd.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

This na pure monitoring spirit and not a relationship.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fearjah: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
iamloyalty:

One cold/chilliiiiiii Juice for u.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fearjah: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
iamloyalty:

U speak the pure language right?

I think they speak that language somewhere in Congo, abi na for Arabia? cheesy grin
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by DonroxyII: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
SolexxBarry:
In this case i was the one that couldn't let go easily grin i begged, cried for 3 months did all i could yet she refused

Then i let her go got another babe and things were moving fine for 8 months, then out of the blues last month she came back begging, till now i don't know what to do cause i really do love her and my current babe is also an amazing person
Now your blessings is in Twos !

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by DonroxyII: 4:19am On Nov 15, 2020
NgoziOkoli:

How old are you boy? You writes like a semi-literate street urchin. Shiooor!
Where art thy manners !
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SavageResponse(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2020
atmy1:
She brought out a knife and locked the door after calling my new gf that she would kill her if she ever set her eyes on her. She threatened to kill herself if I leave her alone. When I didn't answer she brought out sniper and poured in her mouth. I became scared and started begging her to spit it out. One of our neighbors helped me in taking her to the hospital and she fell sick for two months and I was the one paying the bills. After she got well I prepared to bail out and just leave her with everything in the house but she discovered and went to seize my laptop. I paid cult boys on the street who threatened to kill her before she revealed where she kept it. I left her in the morning crying her hearts out. I came back to pick something in the evening and still saw her crying in front of the house

A lady who is so desperate to hold on in such a situation must have very low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by ReneJay(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2021
ezekiel131:
this babe I broke up with 4 months ago is still disturbing my life
I Can't check email with my phone
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by ezekiel131(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2021
ReneJay:

I Can't check email with my phone

Okay
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nehyooh(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

And hopefully you guys are still together right ?
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Kirkman: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
LovesickG:

Hmm. Well he was the one doing the begging. I literally begged mine over faults I didn't commit. He thinks I sleep with any guy I talk to, he checks my Facebook messages and questions me on every guy I've chatted with. I have never cheated nor thought of cheating on him.
He told me that he'll forgive my alleged cheating if I sleep with any guy while he watches via WhatsApp video call, and that's the only condition to continue our relationship. I seriously considered it but I just couldn't, the very thought makes me sick. I told him I couldn't and he broke up with me and blocked me on Whatsapp. He said I'll come begging and crying back to him and by then, he'll insist I sleep with two guys while he watches.
E be like say I nor dey see well or I need to renew the prescription for my glasses.

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Psych412:
mine was 3years ago(when I was schooling in imsu). when I broke with him, he didn't do anything (he claimed nothing will make him beg me to accept him back).

but, when I went to school with my course mate(male). we were holding hands together, from nowhere my ex and his useless boys(his a cultist) stopped us, and started beating up my course mate. I had to kneel to beg him to leave him alone

he did the same thing to three other guys.

he told me, "if he can't have me, no one can"

my stay in imsu, he was the only one I had an intimate relationship with.

I never got into another relationship because of him(threatening to kill any guy am in relationship with)
i wish i was at imsu, and you accepted to date me.

I won't have to meet my dad friend who is a general, because these barracks boys could kill him.

It's from sars awkwuzu, i will organize police men, to imsu, from uli campus.

If he graduates, that is if he survives the bruises. By the time his parents comes to write undertaking and bails him with 600,000.

His eyes will clear. Your ex was lucky he met with boys who didn't know anyone. undecided.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by ojotobiloba1: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sawzer:
I can't relate ,I've been single all my life cheesy grin
Are u still single all ur life

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.