Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (96818 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / See Onions I Bought For 2k In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by nedekid: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
The change we asked for.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by olorunyomi25149: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
You illegally seized goods worth millions from the north during #endsars protest Now northerners are afraid of sending goods

2 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
moneyissweet:
Now una see say we seriously need each other in Nigeria.

Hausa,igbo, Yoruba we all need each to survive on.
Yes you are right but tribalism wouldn't allow us live in peace

2 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Razzness:
I swear, i can't buy any of this onions more than 20 naira here in kano.
Kai! Am not sure i can survive a week in the south.
Odiegwu!!
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Razzness:
No man continue shouting biafra.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Jajasabali(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mylove55:
liar,
show us the receipt or I don't believe.
either you're lying or your wife is lying
Its true
1 is 100 naira here

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by fortune1968: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
kennyade3h:
I now see why those aboki no longer put enough onion in suya again
you still dey chop suya ? when man never see gari chop !
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by reiddecuti: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mylove55:
that is the result of the useless protest

My sister, don't say that. It is only in Nigeria that people seizes opportunities in virtually everything.

That's the nature of country we are and that's why we need demands it work. Nigeria is not the only country people protest and aftermath of the protest (I believe you do read or listen to news) cost of living don't skyrocket.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chisaedhor:
My people the prices of food stuffs is on the rise in Rivers State. I don't know about other cities.

Look at the Onions my wife bought at Oil Mill Market In Portharcourt for 500 naira today.

On a normal day these onions should cost 50 naira or less.

How is it in your area

Consequences of the useless protest, wat do u expect wen you start to burn properties of the so called northerners who supply u with ur basic necessities.

2 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hassanmaye:

No man continue shouting biafra.
If Biafra and oduduwa is achieved, I am sorry for we the southerners because we cannot produce enough food to eat on our own.
80% of consumed foods in the south comes from the north while the rest are imported

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sorry to say, your wife is a yahoo geh sad
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
I bought this today at Dei Dei Market in Abuja.
N3000

2 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by calebonuja: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
That's the amount for a basket in Minna and if you can price 400 or 350 will get u a basket plus jara

2 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na palliative onions
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mylove55:
that is the result of the useless protest
was it really USELESS?

Everything has disadvantages

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Razzness:

The south is the problem of the south. The trailer transporting those onions from kano might not spend 200naira for police till he gets to okenne. Moment he crosses to Edo state, wahala don start. So they have to distribute the money spent on the road equally. I have driven a no number car from kano to Abuja before and not a single police stopped me on the road. I drove a tokunbo car from Lagos to portharcout and spent over 52k in July. How do you explain that?

8 Likes

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
kennyade3h:
I now see why those aboki no longer put enough onion in suya again
inside life anything can become scarce
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
Oga which market?

Is it that some of you don’t/can’t read or comprehension is the problem?
Op clearly stated the market but here you are asking again. Smh

Chisae.dhor:
My people the prices of food stuffs is on the rise in Rivers State. I don't know about other cities.

Look at the Onions my wife bought at Oil Mill Market In Portharcourt for 500 naira today.

How is it in your area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by calebonuja: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
toluxa1:
I bought this today at Dei Dei Market in Abuja.
N3000

In minna it's 500 for a basket

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nathandics: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
U are sick...you can trade your future for onion that is the result of the useless protest[/quote]
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by ussv: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na God go help us
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
chloedogie:

The south is the problem of the south. The trailer transporting those onions from kano might not spend 200naira for police till he gets to okenne. Moment he crosses to Edo state, wahala don start. So they have to distribute the money spent on the road equally. I have driven a no number car from kano to Abuja before and not a single police stopped me on the road. I drove a tokunbo car from Lagos to portharcout and spent over 52k in July. How do you explain that?
is still fed govt fault,in d name of fighting Ipob mount check point everywie
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

Who said so?

Onions can be farmed by anybody. We have the perfect weather for it more than the north yet we see it as northern thing. If cold regions like Europe can farm onions, tell me the reason why south shouldn't.

Hunger have not yet started. Everybody want to be a trader or white collar guy.
Very correct.....we the South South/South East, we very lazy and proud people because of our oil......
We have the rain and good weather but almost all the food are from the north and middle belt.....
The rice, beans, potatoes, cereal etc
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Chinoval: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
I bought a dozen of same size for 300 here in warri
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by erospecial: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

Who said so?

Onions can be farmed by anybody. We have the perfect weather for it more than the north yet we see it as northern thing. If cold regions like Europe can farm onions, tell me the reason why south shouldn't.

Hunger have not yet started. Everybody want to be a trader or white collar guy.
Is it abomination and an illness for you to do the farming in the south
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Olodo24: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
If you see the tiny one I bought for #100 in my street today, you'll just cry for me

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:
When South has refused to farm.

Or herdsmen killer and rapist herdsmen have stopped many in the South from going to farm. I and many I know gave up our farms years ago for same reason.

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why disturbing us with some family problem.soro soke ooo
Chisaedhor:

How is it in your area

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by folu4real(f): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chisaedhor:

How is it in your area

Expensive in Lagos too ooo. Things are double expensive here in Lagos

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by goldsmithq: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Come to GADA local govt in sokoto state and see the ocean of ocean of onions.. Farming onions is their pride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
0KNM:

Is it that some of you don’t/can’t read or comprehension is the problem?
Op clearly stated the market but here you are asking again. Smh

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.