Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73991 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world
Islam is not a cancer, its bible a book, those boko haram got their inspiration from d bible; kill d entire town if 1 person worships another god (deat 13:13-19)
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Malubi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Buhari and muslims agenda. I cry for my christians brothers especially those from far North.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pecuman: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Abayolaid:
Islam is not a cancer, its bible a book, those boko haram got their inspiration from d bible; kill d entire town if 1 person worships another god (deat 13:13-19)

Lol, no Christian would do that.

People forget the theological abjugation of Jewish ritual laws for Gentile Christians in the letters of Paul.

Christians need not follow Jewish laws the same way that Christians need not circumcize.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by guass(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you are a Christian in the north pleaseeeeeee
stop any inter state movement or conference.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
JAOS:
some people are heartless cry
One Nigeria! One North! grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Crescent7000: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
And some �� will claim their religion as a religion of peace, God deliver us from evil ��������
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Festacbreed(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Big lie fake news, terrorist no go de behind u?

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Judybash93(m): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

Sorry, but i don't think anything of that sought can get him out.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by dasnan(m): 5:31am On Oct 30, 2020
I pray for his quick release in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Pecuman:

Lol, no Christian would do that.

People forget the theological abjugation of Jewish ritual laws for Gentile Christians in the letters of Paul.

Christians need not follow Jewish laws the same way that Christians need not circumcize.
hahaha, you are collecting tiths in yr church, and tiths can only be found in old testerment, its not in new testerment; why don't u cancel it?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pecuman: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Abayolaid:
hahaha, you are collecting tiths in yr church, and tiths can only be found in old testerment, its not in new testerment; why don't u cancel it?

Okay, the exact way the old testament is treated varies from denominations. But no sect holds it all because of abjugations by Paul, Peter and Jesus.

The classification of laws certainly that no longer applies have been called Jewish ritual laws, denominated by their highly ritualistic manner and that non-Jews that are considered righteous by Jews in the Old Testament (like Cyrus), did not need to follow those laws.

Because am exact list isn't given churches disagree on where the line is drawn, the Catholics and Orthodox draw the line with Tradition, or what the Apostles, Desert and Patriarchal Fathers and Mothers agreed on over the centuries.

While the older protestant sects like Quakers and Lutherians draw the line that the laws repeated in the new testament.

Other Protestant sects tend to be somewhere in between.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Pecuman:

Okay, the exact way the old testament is treated varies from denominations. But no sect holds it all because of abjugations by Paul, Peter and Jesus.

The classification of laws certainly that no longer applies have been called Jewish ritual laws, denominated by their highly ritualistic manner and that non-Jews that are considered righteous by Jews in the Old Testament (like Cyrus), did not need to follow those laws.

Because am exact list isn't given churches disagree on where the line is drawn, the Catholics and Orthodox draw the line with Tradition, or what the Apostles, Desert and Patriarchal Fathers and Mothers agreed on over the centuries.

While the older protestant sects like Quakers and Lutherians draw the line that the laws repeated in the new testament.

Other Protestant sects tend to be somewhere in between.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
u keep typing rubish, if old testerment is a fake law, why are u collect tithes in ur chuches? is either to believe every in old testerment or u reject every thing.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pecuman: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Abayolaid:
u keep typing rubish, if old testerment is a fake law, why are u collect tithes in ur chuches? is either to believe every in old testerment or u reject every thing.

I am saying that the Churches aren't in agreement on how to interpret the old testament, if they were all in agreement there will only be one Christian Church and I tried to give how most churches interprete it.

The Old Testament isn't "fake law" it is a compromise law and a contract that God made with Abraham and re-ratified with several of his descendants down to Moses.

Christians aren't Jews, aren't blood descendants of Moses and are "God's Children" so should follow the perfect will of God not the compromise between God and the Jews.

Groups sects Quakers do what you say and don't take tithes and only follow the laws re-specified in the New Testament, Catholics and Orthodox in decide based on tradition and if you what to know the exact logic of that go ask a Catholic/Orthodox priest, Pentecoastals being decended from Catholics continue with this tradition for the most part, unfortunately I don't know the exact justification here.

However, I am more in agreement with the Quakers so I don't pay tithes.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
jesus said: i'm not come to destroye d law of moses, but to esterblish it. How did he esterblish it? over 99.9% are collecting tithes, and is not contain in d new testerment, are they on manifest error?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pecuman: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abayolaid:
jesus said: i'm not come to destroye d law of moses, but to esterblish it. How did he esterblish it? over 99.9% are collecting tithes, and is not contain in d new testerment, are they on manifest error?

And you still refuse to understand the differences in Christian Theology
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:

And you still refuse to understand the differences in Christian Theology
CAN U EXPLAIN IT
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pecuman: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abayolaid:
CAN U EXPLAIN IT

You know what, give me some months to go through Catholics cannon law and I will return I full detail. I know Quaker Theology but we are in the minority.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Abayolaid: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:

You know what, give me some months to go through Catholics cannon law and I will return I full detail. I know Quaker Theology but we are in the minority.
OKAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.