Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73979 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by graciousolo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

As much as I want him freed. We can't trust your god to do it.

Many like him (and you) who have been gullible enough to wait on sky daddy have died without the dude blinking an eye.

Hey! I forgot... That will be his plan too.

Zom... Wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
THE GOD WHO DELIVERED PAUL AND SILAS STILL LIVES, YOU SHALL TESTIFY.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Abeg answer my question, WHICH RELIGION is allah saying over there, or allah is fighting for Christianity kwo? grin
Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ok

Sorry ehm.. May God heal you
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
God will protect and guide you nothing will happen to you

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by GAMZYTK: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!
AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Solo2018: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Father, in the name of Jesus we decree mercy and demand immediate unconditional release of your children in Jesus name...
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Chinny024(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by MORPHYLEE: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
May God Almighty that he served rescues him and all others that are in any form of captivity especially our nation.
Pls Gentlemen and ladies, we are Human before tribe, religion, or ethnicity we need to condemn immorality no matter how small or who is involved and profer solution. Let us stop this criticism when issues arise. If God like he can make all of us Muslim or Christien, Black or White, what matters most is how impacted positively are we on the part that we belong
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Lovenaija4real: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amen
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is so pathetic... And our leaders remain there claiming they are destroying their camps.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Pejapaul: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
In The name of Jesus, let divine arrangement that will guarantee the escape and safety of Reverend Polycap Zango be release to the the glory of God the Most High,in Jesus name.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by laivwire(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
If the Nigerian government can't rescue its own soldiers or innocent NGO workers helping indigents in these places, what do you expect it to do about a cleric from Jos. I'm almost crying as I read this. He should just make his ways right with God and prepare to see Jesus.

Even if a ransom is paid, they'll kill him for spite
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
ARE THERE NO PEOPLE IN D NORTHEAST OR MUST EVERYBODY B THERE?
Do you think more evangelists are needed there?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Tunde835(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

I'm not Insulting Islam or any religion but most of those things that said who doesnt believe in d lord must be destroyed came from the old testament, in the new testament jesus didn't encourage to kill anybody to kill; infact when he(Jesus) was being arrested to be killed peter cut off one of the soldiers' ear with a sword but jesus told him to stand down nd healed d ear of d injured soldier. Again i'm not insulting any religion just giving my opinion

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by openuniversity5: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oh Lord help your servant and children and deliver them IJN
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Everyone will watch that video and believe he was captured by boko haram but that may not be true. His captors may be hired bandits or religious fanatics in plateau state who are trying to trigger a religious crisis. The emphasis on pastor and two Christian women was not a mistake. That was what they told him to say and the intent is clear to anyone who understands subliminal messaging.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Valkrie: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
unzend:

Dont be a fool Man.

You trust in those things but are they even in your power

The day those things will fail you is when you will see your bare foolishness.

What are you telling Mr Righteousness89 to do now?

To go and take bazukka to fire at them.

Even YOU, what have you dont to better the situation.

But me I know that God is still on the thrown and I join my Faith with that of Righteousness89 and beleive that God will throw confusion into thier midst until the Pastor, the two Women and Leah are released.

Not forgetting others in captivity, Deliverance in Jesus Name.

Oga...come and stand in my front with Ak rifle in my hand fully loaded then you go know if the thing dey under my power or not...yeye...!!

And if you think those who got out are saved by your jesus then you must now a dunce...!!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by golamike: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
The God who released Peter and disgraced Herod (Acts 12: 1-19) will do same for Pastor Polycarp Zango and other kidnapped souls. Amen
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe the insurgents will listen to any appeal made by the governor, seeing he's their namesake.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tunde835:
I'm not Insulting Islam or any religion but most of those things that said who doesnt believe in d lord must be destroyed came from the old testament, in the new testament jesus didn't encourage to kill anybody to kill; infact when he(Jesus) was being arrested to be killed peter cut off one of the soldiers' ear with a sword but jesus told him to stand down nd healed d ear of d injured soldier. Again i'm not insulting any religion just giving my opinion
Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
We live for Christ; we die for Christ.

However, Buhari, a good man with evil ntentions.
Buhari is as much a good man as an antelope is a carnivore.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
for your mind

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Valkrie: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE GOD WHO DELIVERED PAUL AND SILAS STILL LIVES, YOU SHALL TESTIFY.

The story nah tales by moonlight...not verifiable bro...!! so dont put your hope there...!!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Champagnegold: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
people of piss are dump now forming I don't know. bh are very much cowards
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Champagnegold: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
people of piss are forming deaf n dump. tomorrow they will try to analyze gabbages on others matter
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by golddare: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
oshozondii:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6212148/plateau-cleric-reverend-polycap-zango#95429579

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/29/breaking-missing-plateau-cleric-appears-new-boko-haram-video-asks-nigerian-government

Why organising conferences in such a volatile place for Christ sake. Please let's pray for Pastor Zango safety, Holy Spirit please keep him safe and deliver just like when Peter was arrested in jesus name.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
CHAI THIS BOKOHARAM MIGHT COST NORTHERNERS PRESIDENCY?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy![/s]
What will save him is negotiation.
You are only wasting your time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.