Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73997 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Thoughty2(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

Please hold on... I'd like to ask, does your prayer get to God when you post them on social media or does it get to Him when you intercede in your closet?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What is the hate therein, is that not what you have in glorious Quran of allah? Or you are ashamed of those verses?
Nairaland admin pls carefully scrutinize and examine every comment on this thread, you'll understand my point.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by DennisEche(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Hate/Inciting&Blasphemous comment: If the Admin of this Nairaland did not take drastic action on this enemy of Peace, then something is wrong somewhere.
Stfu ,is the quote not from the Quran..
Pissful religion my foot

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
“And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Al Quran 9:5)

allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

You are blessed for spilling the truth. Islam is a definite excruciating terror worldwide. There is no damn thing peaceful about this cult-like group. They have made the North and middle-belt in a terror-state to suppress the voices of few who have opposite worldviews and beliefs. All Islam does is to suppress and subjugate non-muslims and women. And when people keep running away, they keep gaining lands to spread their terrorist religion. Their plan is to turn Naija into a full Islamic state, we already know and have been sounding this warning since yet southerners keep underestimating this.

They want to keep hiding this truth and bullying us into muteness so they can keep up this atrocity. The whole world has to be put on red alert right now!! We cannot damn stop keeping quiet in the face of injustice. ENOUGH IS DAMNNN ENOUGH!! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

But he's saying the truth na.
Is it not in the name of Allah they'll try to behead the man if he's unlucky?
undecided
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Farki: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Even Gombe isn't safe from these guys, hopefully he is rescued and gives us more information about what happened.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
I swear down... I won't live anywhere in the North, especially far North, without being armed or strapped!!!

I won't even embark on any road trips without a concealed weapon!!!

Like play like play, North don dey resemble Sudan!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Omezif(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
This boko harams are infidels, they don't know God at all to fear him. it's gods and goddest they are serving. May God rescue this man in the name of jesus.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Nairaland admin pls carefully scrutinize and examine every comment on this thread, you'll understand my point.

So someone shouldn't qoute from glorious Quran again, something must be done with you then if those verses doesn't suite your belief

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
DennisEche:

Stfu ,is the quote not from the Quran..
Pissful religion my foot
What do u have to say about this?
The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by promotervickky(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Psalm 2:4

From his throne in heaven the Lord laughs and mocks their feeble plans.

Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by maolah: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Who ever abuse islam we end her life with bokoraham and it shall never be well for who qoute me inshallahu!!!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are blessed for spilling the truth.

Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by mikemiyaki: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
I am in tears now. God! Manifest your power. Let the there be confusion in the camp of the terrorists and let your people be rescued in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by xest(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
story. Where Jesus dey when they were captured?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So someone shouldn't qoute from glorious Quran again, something must be done with you then if those verses doesn't suite your belief
You're free, but not making guess of people's religion.
Pls what do u have to say about this?
The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by MajohBankz: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian army, air Force, Navy, SARS, SWAT, James Nwafor, inspector Abba Kyari, detective FASH, nscdc, etc. Food is ready. Go and use your tactical dexterity on the Boko boys and save us this unending pandemic once and for all. They now celebrate anniversary since their emergence on yearly basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by azeezengr(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
First of all, may God rrescue the man from claws of this blood suckers(Aameen).

The terrorist group has stayed too Long for the federal governnent to have not unravel their sponsors and decimate them.

It is only a state-sponsored outfit that can last like BH or how dọ one explain the training, manpower and funding that our intelligence agencies and military have not been able to cibtained for over a decade

We are bunch of jokers ....may God rrescue all BH captives including this man

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

But he's saying the truth na.
Is it not in the name of Allah they'll try to behead the man if he's unlucky?
undecided
Pls explain this;
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What is the hate therein, is that not what you have in glorious Quran of allah? Or you are ashamed of those verses?
Pls kindly address this verse from your Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by secnelly: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!
Don't waste your time bro because they won't listen to you, rather they will bundle you into the league of antichrist where they have bundled some of us.

I was shocked that Nigerians decided to protest against SARS brutality instead of praying against it.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by prodigiousman(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Kokaine:
its field day. Not filled day.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by stealmatic(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
decree upon decree,oga e pastor mind Ur self o, who is now more confused now,
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by snowball11(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Just imagine a scenerio when a pastor is abducted in the North by this islamist faithful and in retaliation, an imam is abducted in the South! I tell you, this whole madness will die a natural death! undecided

My 2cents!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
THE LORD SHALL FIGHT FOR YOU BRO.REMEMBER EXODUS 14:14
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by mightyhazel: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
faithfull18:
that guy is confused
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Pls explain this;

I am a secularist so you may want to quote another person with this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
fmcjunior:
The rate at which clerics are kidnapped is alarming. People no longer have regard for God's servants again, such a shame. I just hope they're rescued with no harm whatsoever.

That should let Christians know they worship a dead “God”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.