Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73992 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Answer the one in the pic

Is like you don't understand yourself, what question did you want me to answer?

Exodus 22:20

“He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

That's the verse, tell me the area that's giving you headache or did you see God instructed to kill, behead or go after Muslims?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is like you don't understand yourself, what question did you want me to answer?

Exodus 22:20

“He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

That's the verse, tell me the area that's giving you headache or did you see God instructed to kill, behead or go after Muslims?
Dey there dey disguise
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Did I said I asked me ??

Slave of allah, for the last time please show me where it's written that Crusaders behead and kill you Muslims while shouting Halleluyah? I don't have time repeating samething
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by proprince(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lord, let your mercy prevail
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Dey there dey disguise

Are you frustrated already? grin Or you imam, Alfa, sheikh, tell you say there are Christians in Old testament?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
....meanwhile crocodile is smiling in the south ! Buhari is truly confused.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by LikeAking: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

FEM!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you frustrated already? grin
Keep projecting ,definitely ure the frustrated one
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Shine ur eyes ,abi u be albino
ITS OBVIOUS U HV NO POINT & LACK UNDERSTANDING because UR KORAN ACKNOWLEDGED JESUS CHRIST AS MIRACLE WORKER, HE DIED & ROSE ON D 3RD DAY ETC. JESUS WAS MENTIONED SEVERAL TIMES IN D KORAN MORE THAN MOHAMMED GO ND CHECK IT.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by LikeAking: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!

Wise words.

Religion is only for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Slave of allah, for the last time please show me where it's written that Crusaders behead and kill you Muslims while shouting Halleluyah? I don't have time repeating samething
Go online ,you'll see it there ,don't forget abt the second pic I sent
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Keep projecting ,definitely ure the frustrated one

Nawa ooo to ask question is now problem.. Even begging to ask me question.

See slave of allah, There is nothing like Christianity or Christians in OLD TESTAMENT, Almighty God never instructs We Christians to go after you Muslims, neither killing and beheading you Muslims for his own glory is that clear?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
ITS OBVIOUS U HV NO POINT & LACK UNDERSTANDING because UR KORAN ACKNOWLEDGED JESUS CHRIST AS MIRACLE WORKER, HE DIED & ROSE ON D 3RD DAY ETC. JESUS WAS MENTIONED SEVERAL TIMES IN D KORAN MORE THAN MOHAMMED GO ND CHECK IT.
The Quran said he only performed miracles with Allah's help ,dont lie ,and the Quran didn't say he died .
Yes he was mentioned so ?
Even Muhammad said no one should say he's better than Jonah .
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
12rev:

Find your way to the northeast and preach to them there, not online.
ARE THERE NO PEOPLE IN D NORTHEAST OR MUST EVERYBODY B THERE?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Nawa ooo to ask question is now problem.. Even begging to ask me question.

See slave of allah, There is nothing like Christianity or Christians in OLD TESTAMENT, Almighty God never instructs We Christians to go after you Muslims, neither killing and beheading you Muslims for his own glory is that clear?
Really , if so then Christianity didn't exist while Jesus was alive ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by segun18(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Father Lord rescue all the 3 by your divine piwer
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
frank317:

And u sound like just like a brainless idiat... Big fool
AM A FOOL RIGHT. U ARE D BIGGEST FOOL, MOST USELESS ND WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING EVER BORN OF A WOMAN ON EARTH
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Go online ,you'll see it there ,don't forget abt the second pic I sent

Wait are you short of data? I will sub 10GB for you.. So far I didn't refer you to anywhere before justifying myself you should do the same.

IF YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADE YOU WON'T BE DISGRACING YOURSELF ON PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS..

Crusades had been held in the past, present and till the world ends. Crusade not meant for killing or beheading you slaves of allah.

Crusade helds in Christendom is to preach Christ, repentance, healing, salvation etc NOT AFTER KILLING and BEHEADING YOU SLAVES of allah get that fact right okay
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

See where ignorance ended you, so you don't know the meaning of Christian? grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by EMMY76: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
At this point it's only God's mercies that can set him free from those bloodthirsty vampires. There's absolutely no guarantees that they will still not kill him even after collecting the ransom they are demanding.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Dreadful: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is the type of country you want we Biafrans to be a part of. All of you demons and agents of darkness will never ever succeed.
We alongside our Oduduwa brothers and sisters are going.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Jesus Christ didn't came to preached any RELIGION, That's why you can't compare him with Muhammad. It's only in islam you'll see allah as A MUSLIM and Muhammad as its one and only messenger
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by gbagyiza: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world

This is pure Jihad, n it is by God grace that these people will be released even after paying the ransom.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Acts 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Acts 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Jesus said that??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by EMMY76: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
northvietnam:
Very good they adducted the would be wife of the air force man ....

I know they will desecrete and mess her womanhood up...

Let the air-man feel the pains we Nigerians feel when they flex muscle on top un-armed citizens..

I don’t feel any pity when ever bad news befalls Police, Army, Airforce , road safety , Navy...

I only feel sad for the innocent pastor that our Daddy GO,s won’t spare a $ from their private jet money to pay the pastors ransom

No guarantees that he is still going be freed after paying the ransom.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ didn't came to preached any RELIGION, That's why you can't compare him with Muhammad. It's only in islam you'll see allah as A MUSLIM and Muhammad as its one and only messenger
Allah is not a Muslim , Muhammad is not the only Allah's messenger, he's the last messenger after Jesus ,argue with ur bible
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by DennisEche(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Ignorance has consumed you.
Go tell that to your jihadist brother's on the field
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by philexcel(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
“And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Al Quran 9:5)

allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Are you for real. This kin statement dey quran. No wonder
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

See where ignorance ended you, so you don't know the meaning of Christian? grin
So the meaning of Christianity is going to justify y it came after jesus left ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by jimter44(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
I pray in the name of Jesus that the pastor and the two Christians woman shall be released without delay. God take over the battle.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Wait are you short of data? I will sub 10GB for you.. So far I didn't refer you to anywhere before justifying myself you should do the same.

IF YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADE YOU WON'T BE DISGRACING YOURSELF ON PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS..

Crusades had been held in the past, present and till the world ends. Crusade not meant for killing or beheading you slaves of allah.

Crusade helds in Christendom is to preach Christ, repentance, healing, salvation etc NOT AFTER KILLING and BEHEADING YOU SLAVES of allah get that fact right okay
Use that 10GB to seek for knowledge and learn to understand simple English

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.