Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand (64693 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by tunapawizzy: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Most Nigerian youths are financial illiterate cry

He thinks any company that sell costliest items are the richest.....he doesn't know that volume of sales determines the profit at the end.

Rolls Royce sells one of the costliest cars but they can never compete financially with Toyota because Toyota will buy them and their entire future despite selling affordable cars to the whole world shocked shocked
Leave them, they don't know...they think dangote that is selling 10 10naira salt doesn't know what he's doing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Kinematics: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
People I know using xiaomi in Nigeria are not up to 6 abi na Asian users give them this number ??

What's the percentage of phone users in Nigeria compared to the rest of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Nerro042: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
This will be good news for Apple haters. Although Apple is a brand oriented company they do not flood the market with cheap midrange products that is why they have a loyal fan base like oneplus. If they did produce many midrange phones, they'll be number one till eternity because trust me majority will buy because of the apple logo on the back. Well iphone is more than just a phone. It's a way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by juman(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Hmmmm.

Nigeria is not in the equation.

Nigeria is a useless country with extremely bad leaders.
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by IAMPEDRO: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Mihaug:
iphone na efizzy, e no near wetin android phones fit do, I use my Samsung android for my work (designing, forex trading, photoshopping, editing, typing etc), and many other things,

i was gifted an iPhone 11 recently, I jus put simcard leave am dia for like a month, after my sister returned from school, she carry am waka go
Where can I download app for designing like the Photoshop app, can it work perfectly on Android?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by chatinent: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
cry
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Penboy: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Asianjollof007:

This ideology no follow bros

Do you know what demand is?

Cheap things attracts more customers

An average nigerian can't afford a phone of 300K

Before apple sell two of their products xiaomi don sell over 100

Now do the mathematics yourself, who's gonna make more profit?

Incidentally, guys dey buy iPhone for 9ja o.
I know what I'm saying.

Tho UK used...

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by premierlead: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Team Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Kinematics: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2020
MSesan:

Lol... Infinix and tecno are Nigerian users bro.

Transsion phones are not just Nigeria, but Africa and South/South east Asia
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Kinematics: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Penboy:

Incidentally, guys dey buy iPhone for 9ja o.
I know what I'm saying.

Tho UK used...

You buy 2nd hand phones means u dey buy phone? grin angry grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by FGodsgift(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
HisExcellence:
Apple should fall off from the list.
As the study said a few days earlier, apple products are only to lure in sluts on dating sites.
And they confirmed it with no charger.
Serves them right, monopolistic evil reptiles.
HisExcellence:
As the study said a few days earlier, apple products are only to lure in sluts on dating sites.
HisExcellence:
welcome Xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Kennydoc(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
People I know using xiaomi in Nigeria are not up to 6 abi na Asian users give them this number ??

Do you know about Redmi phones? They are made by Xiaomi.

9 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by womenareapes: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2020
HisExcellence:

https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS46974920
and some idiots will be comparing Infinix to Xiaomi undecided

are you a fvcking retar.d ?

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by TakeHeed(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2020
*FREELANCE WITH EASE*

Work a few hours and earn at least $20 daily.

Do you have a digital skill and you are yet to start earning with it? Or maybe you too busy with your job or some other daily activities.

Learn how to Start a Freelancing Career with Ease and Become a True Freelance Superstar.

Bonus: Upwork account approval script

A limited slot is available.

Tap the link below

[url=https:///2349056580161?text=Hi%20Takeheed,%20I'll%20love%20to%20join%20the%20FWE%20clas....%20My%20name%20is]JOIN NOW[/url]
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Ademathex1: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Okay I am into cctv installation and solar installation guys abeg help me
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Ademathex1: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2020
I am into cctv and solar installation pls guys dm let’s talk business 08149549751
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by syluck(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Proudly a Xiaomi user grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by chris51(f): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

Talk about what you know. Many people use Xiaomi. It has the best picture quality. Check out those who have it and compare the picture quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Glaswegian: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

With China’s population, if a product is popular in China, it has a strong chance of ranking high in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by chris51(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
chris51:

Talk about what you know. Many people use Xiaomi. It has the best picture quality. Check out those who have it and compare the picture quality
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by biglizzy: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Please Share and Subscribe For More Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwxK19LKSk
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Zannx(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Mihaug:
iphone na efizzy, e no near wetin android phones fit do, I use my Samsung android for my work (designing, forex trading, photoshopping, editing, typing etc), and many other things,

i was gifted an iPhone 11 recently, I jus put simcard leave am dia for like a month, after my sister returned from school, she carry am waka go

big fat lie
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by lichocho(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Mihaug:

na dia one Nd only iPhone u disgrace like dis oooo..dis life no balance

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by ApostlePaul14: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

Kolometa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by PotatoSalad(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
Ignorance is a chronic disease

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by joanana(f): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

You will. Be surprised. I use Xiaomi 9t and that phone is sleek. Many people use the product. It is better than infinix and Tenco. Camera quality is good and the os is good too

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by lichocho(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2020
emae009:
For every 65k Xiaomi you buy, Apple sells 350,000k iPhone. Now do the maths... Apple doesn't need to be on top of the list to make mad profits. Apple is competing with Aramco for the public traded company with the largest capital market share... That's Saudi Arabia owned oil company...
Y'all android fan boys are always looking for a little chart or ranking to hate on Apple but it's $2 trillion y'all
good facts...am sure dat all dis androids are more useful dan apple products..
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Austinosconst: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2020
elvischukie:
please I can't find infinix and tecno on the list grin grin
They are among Others check the list again.
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by spactacus(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Zannx:

big fat lie
what's the lie there. You think say na everybody like iPhone. People buying xiaomi of 150k can afford iPhone na.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Austinosconst: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2020
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world. SAMSUNG and others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by emae009(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Amanee:

It's as if you don't know how to read financials.

Apple year on year is -10.6% which means year on year they are making a loss

Phone shipment doesn't necessarily transmit to purchases. The data is about how many phones each company shipped from July to September. How many phones did Apple produce between that time??
For a brand like Samsung that has over 10 devices this year alone, it'd have been a disgrace to not be #1.
A lot of people are buying midrange and entry level phones this year considering the economic downturn and that is a market you won't find an Apple product.
Last year, the IPhone 11 was released early hence the - 10.6% you're reading as "Financials".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.