Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18013 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kevoh(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2020
ATEAMS:

U r going off point

Have you forgotten the gift of free Will
The problem with free will is your god can not be omniscient and at the same time offer free will as a gift. It already knows the choice person A will make even before person A makes that choice. It already knows how it will end for person A. Person A is therefore compelled to take actions this god already knows before it happens. This is not freewill but merely acting a script by person A for the entertainment of god. If you disagree, then it's either the christian god is not omniscient or he is omniscient but just seeks pleasure in seeing people suffer on earth and burn in hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YOUR GOD IS GREEDY, SELFISH, FOOLISH, CLUELESS AND WICKED JUST LIKE THE REST OF US?
WHAT MAKES HIM SPECIAL THEN?
Don't be dumb , Yhwh doesn't have evil in him and punishing sinners doesn't change that fact , he has made the ultimate sacrifice for us and gave us a lifetime to repent from sin, so you only have yourself to blame if you go to Hell after life.. PEACE
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Amanda4life: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2020
AS A DIVORCEE, CAN U STILL BE FAITHFUL TO GOD?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Franking: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Goldenheart:
Is your name in the book of life?

Which book of life? I am alive already. When I die then I die.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Franking: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
To what end?
Why do I need my name to be there?

Ask me o!

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2020
kevoh:

The problem with free will is your god can not be omniscient and at the same time offer free will as a gift. It already knows the choice person A will make even before person A makes that choice. It already knows how it will end for person A. Person A is therefore compelled to take actions this god already knows before it happens. This is not freewill but merely acting a script by person A for the entertainment of god. If you disagree, then it's either the christian god is not omniscient or he is omniscient but just seeks pleasure in seeing people suffer on earth and burn in hell fire.
Every human can always change his/her own pathway, God knows all but prefers to guide to avoid what he doesn't want for us that's why he talks to us through dreams, prophets or even a momentary instinct that you cant explain how you got that
It's choice to heed or not
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Okoroawusa: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're the most stupid idiot i've ever come across in my entire life!

Jesus is just one Jewish carpenter in the first century in Judae , he establish a group through his unique teachings that's why observers in the first century could refer to those practically applying Jesus' teachings as Christians!
It's almost two thousand years now that Jesus ascended to heaven and today there are over 41,000 different religious groups all claiming followers of Jesus (meaning they're also practicing what Jesus laid down)
Your coming on a faceless social media like NL to mimick what's written in the Bible is stupidity because almost everyone has a personal copy of the Bible in their homes, and what you quoted is known globally.
What you're expected to do now is present the group that's practicing what Jesus laid down out of all the 41,000 different religions so followers on NL can know how to practice Christianity the right way, that's when you can truly prove to be helpful with your posts.
Any member of any group out of the 41,000 can equally quote the same verse, and what each of them meant in their minds totally differs! cheesy
Bro I am not a religious person. Infact I see religions are the cause of world's problems but I think you are taking this post too personal.
You didn't counter his post with any superior arguments. Nothing!

Abeg take a chill pill. Even me as an atheist never para like this.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by jagorinho: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:
Anyone worshipping a white Jesus is already lost and in darkness.

MESSIAH was not a white man. He was a Negro/Bantu. The people of the book are not white, they are presently the majority in sub-saharan Africa. They were taken by ship to the U.S. and were sold as slaves. They are scattered around the world. History and scripture support this as a FACT.

White Jesus is the lie of Rome which you must reject to recover yourselves as ISOLELE (ISREALITES), the people of YAH.

TRUE ISRAEL must repent and return to the covenant YAH made with our fathers. The laws, statutes and commandments. They are not abolished as white Jesus followers teach. That's an agenda to keep us the true people of YAH enslaved.

The white has systematically eroded the rich black's history from the sands of time. Most blacks does not know that various black civilizations existed in Europe and Asia .
you are correct, Jesus is not white, it is a crime against humanity that the whites had to alter Jesus physical attributes just to satisfy their superiority fetish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Donspicey: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Akube1z:
I pray my name gets to be in the book of Life .
So shall it be for me. Amen.
Jesus Christ is eternal life . Accept Him into your life now.

But u no wan die abi??
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kevoh(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Every human can always change his/her own pathway, God knows all but prefers to guide to avoid what he doesn't want for us that's why he talks to us through dreams, prophets or even a momentary instinct that you cant explain how you got that
Good Morning ma,

Just before we head on and avoid confusion in the future, is the god you are referring to here the christian version? If yes, all I've said below applies.
Jonasbadoo2:
Every human can always change his/her own pathway.
If the human is willing else he gets stuck.
Jonasbadoo2:
God knows all
Good. I take it here onward, that you agree he is omniscient.
Jonasbadoo2:
but prefers to guide to avoid what he doesn't want for us.
Haba, no "buts". You are failing to see the contradiction with the statement after the but.
It doesn't matter the amount of dreams/prophets (this is on the assumption that dreams/prophecies are clear as crystal for everybody to interprete and not one's imagination at work. Topic for another day), the christian god knows what choice the person will make already and how it will end even before the person is born. That's the contradiction with free will!
How does god's omniscience helps by using dreams/prophecies to save innocent children that get killed by rapists and paedophile?
How does god's omniscience helps by using dreams/prophecies to save innocent people killed by car accidents, earthquakes, terrorist, bandits?
The list is exhaustive but you get my drift at this point:

The picture below is that of a starving sudanese child and a vulture waiting for it to die. god knows it all. god knows how it will end up for this child even before he was born. god knows the vulture will feast on the child. Did the boy freely choose to end this way. What did god do? Send dreams and prophecies to save the child or do nothing.

This goes back to me saying: It's either the christian god is not omniscient or it is omniscient but just seeks pleasure in seeing people suffer on earth and burn in hell fire [s] or simply no proof of its existence so far[/s].

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Donspicey: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:

Of course it is. I found grace in YAH's sight and that's why he woke me up. Those who still worship the white man ain't woke. Though ISREALITE, they will be damned.

Jehova witness??
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by koolaid87: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2020
In my opinion, every one born in abject poverty from Nigeria should make heaven as they were born in hell already.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by DRscience(f): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Which one is black messiah
donnie:

To REPENT, believe in the BLACK MESSIAH and return to His laws statues and commandments.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by okoroemeka(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
kevoh:

Good Morning ma,

Just before we head on and avoid confusion in the future, is the god you are referring to here the christian version? If yes, all I've said below applies.

If the human is willing else he gets stuck.

Good. I take it here onward, that you agree he is omniscient.

Haba, no "buts". You are failing to see the contradiction with the statement after the but.
It doesn't matter the amount of dreams/prophets (this is on the assumption that dreams/prophecies are clear as crystal for everybody to interprete and not one's imagination at work. Topic for another day), the christian god knows what choice the person will make already and how it will end even before the person is born. That's the contradiction with free will!
How does god's omniscience helps by using dreams/prophecies to save innocent children that get killed by rapists and paedophile?
How does god's omniscience helps by using dreams/prophecies to save innocent people killed by car accidents, earthquakes, terrorist, bandits?
The list is exhaustive but you get my drift at this point:

The picture below is that of a starving sudanese child and a vulture waiting for it to die. god knows it all. god knows how it will end up for this child even before he was born. god knows the vulture will feast on the child. Did the boy freely choose to end this way. What did god do? Send dreams and prophecies to save the child or do nothing.

This goes back to me saying: It's either the christian god is not omniscient or it is omniscient but just seeks pleasure in seeing people suffer on earth and burn in hell fire [s] or simply no proof of its existence so far[/s].

that picture of a starving child and vulture was taken by a photographer that had the opportunity to change the destiny of that child,but he chooses because of reasons best known to him to leave that child to die,that white man has the destiny of that child in his hands but his inbuilt racist dna cannot always him do such,he later committed sucide after some years due to guilty conscience
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:

He must believe in the BLACK MESSIAH and FAVOR the true ISREALITES if he is not one, or he will be damned.

So what happens to anyone on earth that REPENTS, believes in the MESSIAH and returns to His laws statues and commandments have his or her name in this book, but does not know or consider the colour of the Messiah?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by okoroemeka(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
koolaid87:
In my opinion, every one born in abject poverty from Nigeria should make heaven as they were born in hell already.

even the idea of heaven itself is bound to cause mental challenges when you sleep daily in diamond and gold houses and wake up to beat drum and praise God everyday is not my idea of paradise and living forever is the worst punishment for mankind

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
So many atheist on this thread
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kevoh(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
okoroemeka:
that picture of a starving child and vulture was taken by a photographer that had the opportunity to change the destiny of that child,but he chooses because of reasons best known to him to leave that child to die,that white man has the destiny of that child in his hands but his inbuilt racist dna cannot always him do such,he later committed sucide after some years due to guilty conscience
It's not about Mr. Photographer. You are not helping this god's case by the way. god is omniscient. god knows it all. god knows the photographer will/can not help the child. god also allowed the child to die and get eaten by vultures. god knows all these things even before the boy was born. What option did god give to the child to survive despite knowing Mr. Photographer will do nothing beforehand?

This goes back to me saying: It's either the christian god is not omniscient or it is omniscient but just seeks pleasure in seeing people suffer on earth and burn in hell fire [s]or simply no proof of its existence so far[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by achorladey: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Image123:

Majamaja, you don't need to react like you are on heat. Just read and look away, mind your business. We all know only Jehovah wickedness are in the book. Happy?

What is the reason behind this name Majamaja Whenever I see it I grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by banmee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol. Book of life indeed. Ever wondered why it is only poverty stricken people and people near death are the ones who are most religious? It took forever for the church to admit the earth was round. They even had people killed for saying that. It is far easy for them to believe that a woman who never had sex got pregnant and had a baby than to believe dinosaurs walked the earth. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by witworth(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Which book of Life or book of which life, u no fit even answer anyone self.
people die people Born.
This world no fit end. For which time?

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by HRprof: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Brendaniel:

When you give your life to Christ, your name is automatically written in the book of life....

After giving your life to Christ and later backside will your name be deleted from the book of life?
In this age and time some people are still gullible.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some nigerians and this their brainwashed religion.........i told a friend in new zealand. I said, the easiest way to scam most nigerians is through religion( xtianity and islam) and i gave him a concrete explanation.......he laughed uncontrolably......religion and greed is imbeded in many nigerians brains......they are too religious . But fail to practice what they preach.......the chinese are busy building companies....nigerians are busy building churches and mosques......they pray for everything...without doing the necessary......... As if na God develop italy, japan, china, united states, uae, france, uk, germany, saudi arabia............as if no be the same God that create the chinese and europeans.........bunch of hypocrites.....i spit

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin
If the Christian god is omniscient and knows the beginning and the end, won't the names of those going to hell and heaven be written permanently?
Like, wouldn't it be stupid and dumb to keep erasing one's name and writing it back whenever the person sins and repents? grin
Make una dey fool una sef.
Wahala for who im name no dey book of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
fieryy:
Being in the book of life will have to be one of my worst nightmares. I don't know why you all are thrilled by the mere thought of wanting to live forever. Forever is a pretty long time. It's forever. What exactly do you want to be doing for that long?

They say they will be singing. Throat no go pain them? Nawa grin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
HRprof:

After giving your life to Christ and later backside will your name be deleted from the book of life?

That's the same question I just asked before I saw your post. grin
Do they keep erasing and writing the names when one sins and repents?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Btruth: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:
Revelation 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Verse 15 is my key verse. Will your name be found in the book of life.

Don't play light on this revelation. It will come to pass.

What qualifies your name to be there?

1. You must be born again.
2. You must live by God's word consistent with his provisions in Christ Jesus.
3. You must keep your garment clean. Be quick to repent when you fall into error.
4. You must walk in love.
5. Learn to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus with the lost.

It's not about the church you attend. It's about Jesus. Give your life to Christ now and your name will be there.

The Lake of fire is real and it is unbearable torment. Save yourself from the coming wrath of God.

Thank you for sharing my brother. God bless you. Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Omezif(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abhoring sin must attract God's attention to write your name in the book of life.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

They say they will be singing. Throat no go pain them? Nawa grin

Reading hymn books from morning till night, forever.
Which kind punishment be that? grin
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Don't be dumb , Yhwh doesn't have evil in him and punishing sinners doesn't change that fact , he has made the ultimate sacrifice for us and gave us a lifetime to repent from sin, so you only have yourself to blame if you go to Hell after life.. PEACE

Is genocide not evil?
Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by biggy26: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:
Revelation 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Verse 15 is my key verse. Will your name be found in the book of life.

Don't play light on this revelation. It will come to pass.

What qualifies your name to be there?

1. You must be born again.
2. You must live by God's word consistent with his provisions in Christ Jesus.
3. You must keep your garment clean. Be quick to repent when you fall into error.
4. You must walk in love.
5. Learn to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus with the lost.

It's not about the church you attend. It's about Jesus. Give your life to Christ now and your name will be there.

The Lake of fire is real and it is unbearable torment. Save yourself from the coming wrath of God.
The question should be, will your name remain in the book of life?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
HRprof:

You see, this whole thing about the book life is spiritual it goes beyond just your physical action( though your physical actions are involved) when you do things with God, it goes beyond just your actions for him, God also looks at the intent of every man, let me give an explanation, a man is sentenced to death, a doctor is called to inject him to die, the doctor is born again, the intent of that doctor might not be to kill him but he has to according to the law, now a Pastor preaches for God and the main intent of his heart is to grow rich and live lavish lifestyle from the offering of the members, if both of them die, who do you thing God will accept and reject, your answer should be as good as mine, the truth is whatever you are doing in this life your intent should be towards pleasing God( it's not easy by physical power and even God knows) but strive to do it physically with the help of the word of GOD and the Holyspirit, but the main thing should be your desire to please God, the truth is God knows even when you try and fail, He knows even beyond your personal thoughts, just accept him, believe him and seek to please him, God knows already those who are in this category...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch / Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.