Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18089 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
HRprof:

Hmmmm I am sure you don't even understand what you just type here �

You are Christian because you follows Jesus teaching the same way Islam's are Muslims because they follows Mohammed teachings as well as other religious. Don't see your religious superior to others, that is religious fanaticism. The same way you were born and brought up with the teachings of Christ is same way many are born in a different religious practise families and they brought up with their teachings. Believe it or not me and you don't even know the one God assigned as a true religion. All I know is that no matter your religious, we believe in one God but choose difference means to worship same God.

If only we understand this there wouldn't be any religious crisis on earth

That's the mistake a lot of people are making, the world has so many religion, Christianity isn't one of them, I don't practice religion, I have the life and nature of God in me, Christianity is not in conflict with man because all men are supposed to be Christians, If you refuse to be a Christian there are consequences, every other thing practiced as religion is in conflict with man, if the whole world was Christian, there will be world peace, Jesus Christ said: I am the way the truth and Life, note He didn't say I am "a way", He said "the way", when people classify Christianity as a religion they only lack understanding of Life, People fight for religion, that's why you have terrorist groups in the name of religion, any Christian who fights for Christianity lacks the understanding of what Christianity is all about, we live for God, we don't fight for God, Religion fights for God, Christians Live for God...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Donspicey: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:

Nah... No religion. I'm an ISRAELITE who keeps the Commandments.
Whose commandment?

Am interested to learn....
pls elaborate....
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Donspicey: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:

What pains me more is the slavish mentally of the average black Christian. Many reject the truth and defend their slavemasters. White Europeans used the bible, our own book, to destroy us.

Pls from Genesis to Revelation is everthing written there true??
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Don't be dumb , Yhwh doesn't have evil in him and punishing sinners doesn't change that fact , he has made the ultimate sacrifice for us and gave us a lifetime to repent from sin, so you only have yourself to blame if you go to Hell after life.. PEACE

Which god killed 42 children for mocking Elisha?

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Donspicey:

Pls from Genesis to Revelation is everthing written there true??

YES, but with many mistranslations and whitewashing especially in the English. But with the Spirit's help and good knowledge of history and the Bantu language, we can properly interprete.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Donspicey:

Whose commandment?

Am interested to learn....

pls elaborate....

The commandments of YAH, beginning with the 10 written on stone, and then many others which are for our benefit, prosperity and salvation.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
fieryy:

And who asked you to impose your own reality on me? How about you be a real omoluabi and step out of your own sphere/version of reality and look beyond that? I don't have to believe and in fact, I don't. But it's incredibly hilarious to assume your own version of reality is everyone's else, lmaoooooooo
okay oooo.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by nkemoma(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Man is a soul.. A soul was not put in man... Man and animals are souls... The sou) that sins dies Ezekiel 18:4... Please read

quote author=Vabasi post=95570216]

Nay! you are not totally correct.

Can you remember what God said when he wanted to create man? Gen, 1:26 comes handy, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of
the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the earth."
God therefore made man in his likeness. It is not the physical likeness but the attributes of God.

Man is made of spirit, soul and body (flesh) "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.." The soul of man, like God, is immortal but the flesh is. It is this soul that God will bring back to life by his omnipotent attribute.

It is this ressurrected soul that will stand judgement. This is why it is of utmost importance for your soul to be saved.

[/quote]
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I wish that was the case. You know choirmasters can be very bias, said my voice was too tiny and they could barely hear me.

I was very heartbroken o, e pain me gaan. Me wey done imagine myself in white shirt, black skirt and black beret. cheesy

Buhahaha grin grin grin

Eiyah! Don't mind the earthly choirmaster jare. The choirmaster in heavan is going to accept you, but I think we might all have to wear those cele like white garments sha grin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by AMDEPRESSED: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro I am not a religious person. Infact I see religions are the cause of world's problems but I think you are taking this post too personal.
You didn't counter his post with any superior arguments. Nothing!

Abeg take a chill pill. Even me as an atheist never para like this.

I hereby bring you the gospel of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Before, I was an immoral sinner and unbeliever!. Haven given my life to Jesus Christ. The Holy spirit is real �. Give your life to Christ Jesus. God is the true way. Life is vanity without Christ. We won't live in this world forever, eternity comes after. I have dedicated my life to be an Evangelist all the rest of my life and to will all my wealth to evangelism even from now am alive till when God calls me after his evangelism work. My greatest regret was never giving my life to Christ early
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by achorladey: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
and the snake man acting his usual self,quote him directly and he will thrash you like he has always done in religion matters. Snake man

Snakes now carry whip which they use in trashing people abi?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

I hereby bring you the gospel of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Before, I was an immoral sinner and unbeliever!. Haven given my life to Jesus Christ. The Holy spirit is real �. Give your life to Christ Jesus. God is the true way. Life is vanity without Christ. We won't live in this world forever, eternity comes after. I have dedicated my life to be an Evangelist all the rest of my life and to will all my wealth to evangelism even from now am alive till when God calls me after his evangelism work. My greatest regret was never giving my life to Christ early
And you are DEPRESSED?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Joeyus(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
I wonder at the comment some people are making on this topic.
Whether you like it or not, you can never be on the fence because there is no existing fence.
You are either with God or you are with the Devil. I am sorry to be this blunt. God has a book.
You need Jesus because He is the Way to peace, good success, abundant life and Heaven at last.
You may be 'successful' while serving the devil but you will be without peace.
If there is sin in you, then you need the righteousness of God which is in Christ Jesus.
Friendship with the World is enmity with God.
What shall it profit you if you gain this world and lost your Soul?

If you behave too independent, then you need Jesus Christ.
The Truth is Jesus Christ...
Jesus Christ is Peace...
Jesus Christ is Life...

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
makjo900:

Which god killed 42 children for mocking Elisha?

it doesn't change a single thing .. Elisha had the power to do that and he did ..God only answered his prayer
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by typicalgamer(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
crafteck:
4k u all and the marketing of lies, why book, why can't it be a file on a computer, men have manipulated men for years and it still continues, you sell faith without proof, if things go your way, it's "God", if it doesn't its "devil" one way or the other you profit off people's despair, agony, gains and wins...

How've missed bitter truths like this
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by HRprof: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Brendaniel:

That's the mistake a lot of people are making, the world has so many religion, Christianity isn't one of them, I don't practice religion, I have the life and nature of God in me, Christianity is not in conflict with man because all men are supposed to be Christians, If you refuse to be a Christian there are consequences, every other thing practiced as religion is in conflict with man, if the whole world was Christian, there will be world peace, Jesus Christ said: I am the way the truth and Life, note He didn't say I am "a way", He said "the way", when people classify Christianity as a religion they only lack understanding of Life, People fight for religion, that's why you have terrorist groups in the name of religion, any Christian who fights for Christianity lacks the understanding of what Christianity is all about, we live for God, we don't fight for God, Religion fights for God, Christians Live for God...

You said all men are suppose to be Christians and Jesus is the way?
You see what I'm talking about, you have started the religious fight already .
This statement alone can cause fight !!!

Jesus made a statement and his followers believe him, there is nothing wrong with that, THE WAY he said doesnt make him THE ONLY WAY, he is telling you that there are other ways but his followers pathway to God is through him. Do your research and stop been brainwash by your pastor!

If all men should be Christians that's God responsibility to made it possible from the beginning of creation of mankind on the planet and save you the stress of arguing with your keyboard. Mind you I'm a Christian by birth
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
chatinent:

What does it mean to be born again?

It is the birth of a brand new spirit in man created after the very nature of God.

The spirit of man died when man sinned in the Garden of Eden. The first Adam brought death but the Last Adam, Jesus brought life.

You just need two steps to be born again

1. Believe in your heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead to justify you.

2. Confess with your mouth his Lordship over your life.

As it is written;

Romans 10:9-10.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
biggy26:

The question should be, will your name remain in the book of life?

Why? If everyone name is there, Jesus wouldn't have told his disciples that they should rejoice that their names are written in heaven.

In addition, the Bible refers to some people as sons of perdition, slain from the foundation of the world.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Btruth:

Thank you for sharing my brother. God bless you. Happy New Month.

You are welcome. Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
HRprof:

You said all men are suppose to be Christians and Jesus is the way?
You see what I'm talking about, you have started the religious fight already .
This statement alone can cause fight !!!

Jesus made a statement and his followers believe him, there is nothing wrong with that, THE WAY he said doesnt make him THE ONLY WAY, he is telling you that there are other ways but his followers pathway to God is through him. Do your research and stop been brainwash by your pastor!

If all men should be Christians that's God responsibility to made it possible from the beginning of creation of mankind on the planet and save you the stress of arguing with your keyboard. Mind you I'm a Christian by birth

My brother it is not fight and it is not supposed to cause any fight, it is like me telling you that a gun can kill, it is left for you to believe or not, the same reason why the present world isn't all round Christianity, God gave every human being the power of will to choose, as a Christian my duty is tell you and that's where it ends, God will not force anyone to believe in Him, I have played my own part it is now left between you and God to believe if Jesus is the only way...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by chatinent: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
You said nothing about changing lifestyle.

Ken4Christ:

It is the birth of a brand new spirit in man created after the very nature of God.

The spirit of man died when man sinned in the Garden of Eden. The first Adam brought death but the Last Adam, Jesus brought life.

You just need two steps to be born again

1. Believe in your heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead to justify you.

2. Confess with your mouth his Lordship over your life.

As it is written;

Romans 10:9-10.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by crafteck(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
typicalgamer:

How've missed bitter truths like this

Some times, im just too pissed to play along... If anything deserves worship, it's science

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by biggy26: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Why? If everyone name is there, Jesus wouldn't have told his disciples that they should rejoice that their names are written in heaven.

In addition, the Bible refers to some people as sons of perdition, slain from the foundation of the world.
Everyone born into this world has their names in the book of life. Your name is blotted out at the end of your life if you don't believe.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by kingxsamz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Brendaniel:

Christianity is not in conflict with man because all men are supposed to be Christians, If you refuse to be a Christian there are consequences.

Sounds like a cult to me.
It's not a religion, it's a cult.
Christianity is a cult.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by salamudeen(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Brendaniel:

My brother it is not fight and it is not supposed to cause any fight, it is like me telling you that a gun can kill, it is left for you to believe or not, the same reason why the present world isn't all round Christianity, God gave every human being the power of will to choose, as a Christian my duty is tell you and that's where it ends, God will not force anyone to believe in Him, I have played my own part it is now left between you and God to believe if Jesus is the only way...

The Christians were taught to believe Muslims don't know anything about Jesus (A.S) but they don't we even know more about him than we Muslim do... Ask them about the Holy Prophet(SAW) yawa go gas..
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by psalmylee(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Baba me just want get money for this life
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
it doesn't change a single thing .. Elisha had the power to do that and he did ..God only answered his prayer

Lol, the christian is always ready to answer prayers to destroy properties and kill children rather than alleviate poverty and make people live healthy. That's the attribute of a useless god
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Brendaniel:

Who told you that jesus is the only way?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

Lol, the christian is always ready to answer prayers to destroy properties and kill children rather than alleviate poverty and make people live healthy. That's the attribute of a useless god
If you were wise as you claimed to be ,you should have known most disasters are man made same as wars, sufferings are direct consequences of human actions
you can hold YHWH accountable for man misdeeds
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
biggy26:

Everyone born into this world has their names in the book of life. Your name is blotted out at the end of your life if you don't believe.

Please, give Scripture reference to buttress your point.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:
You said nothing about changing lifestyle.

Your life changes after you are born again. What you need to do thereafter is to begin to feed on God's word so you can grow up spiritually.

No sinful man can change his lifestyle to please God. If changing lifestyle is what will save us, there was no need Jesus coming to die for us.

You receive a new life when you are born again and this new life gives you the ability to live right.

Galatians 5:22-23.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by chatinent: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Your life changes after you are born again. What you need to do thereafter is to begin to feed on God's word so you can grow up spiritually.

No sinful man can change his lifestyle to please God. If changing lifestyle is what will save us, there was no need Jesus coming to die for us.

You receive a new life when you are born again and this new life gives you the ability to live right.

Galatians 5:22-23.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

What was the central message Jesus preached?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice) / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.