Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66429 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Stop judging me by my picture cry cry, no be me creat myself... I am in my 30s and my 1st issue is already 11 years
Who asked you?
Is he the one that impregnated you at 18?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
Sense no go kill u cheesy cheesy.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

the chicken part did not really hurt me,what I don't understand is the part where u are putting up a bold front like if death comes today u will be ready to die,how can u support someone who said because people don't like long,she is hoping to die before the next 48 years,is she other people,even if people you know don't live long does it make it a criteria for you to die Young,why will u come on nairaland and pretend to be strong by giving great speeches when in reality you don't want to die young,haba,who are u deceiving na

Lol, she didn't say she wants to die young.
That's why you need to understand first.
The same thing I'm telling you is what she said.
Whether you want to live long or not still doesn’t change the fact that death is inevitable, whether you're pessimistic or not. You're the one trying to counter her as if being optimistic guarantees you long life on earth, and being pessimistic would shorten one's life span. And you clearly missed the part where I said be good to your neighbor, because you don't know when your life or their life will end.
If you can't agree that what I'm saying is a fact without mixing your emotions with it, then no need to drag this further.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by EMMY76: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
This just reminds me of a space movie I watched bruce willis was the lead actor him and his crew who are originally professionally oil drillers were contacted by NASA to save the earth. Their mission was to land on a huge metorite that was heading to earth and drill a hole in it and plant a timed nuclear bomb that will destroy the metorite in outerspace before it reaches planet earth.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by samilly(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
God of chaos indeed grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by KenModi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

Same God who is comfortable seeing people suffer and die due to hunger, poverty and disease right?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Cooldiipo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
brain54:

can this your product blast asteroids to smatterings?

It can produce power for your energy efficient asteroid smattering machine. It is available for free test if you are in Lagos or Akure. Thanks
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Crvrider: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

Which one be we? I hope say you know say Nigeria no follow.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2020
That time am already on retirement... No problem we expect the doom day, but may the falling hit hard on Nigeria
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Arabs999: 4:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Let it come fast and hit Buhari and the cabal
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Pelecius: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2020
alfredilly:
This scientist approach of altering the speed and consequently the orbit of Asteriod might the factor that will eventually put us in trouble. The Earth has been mysteriously preserved from myriad of solar storm for ages. There are several activities of heavenly bodies that are likely to pose danger to the earth existence but we have been shielded from them in a way that baffles scientist. This seem to be due to the strategic position of the earth. Altering the natural path of the heavenly bodies could be the undoing that may become costly
You are right about the earth being shielded in many ways. Many years ago, it was observed how the massive Jupiter served as on of the shield that the earth need, proving once again that the earth is a SPECIAL planet which is preserved till the end of days

I doubt that any one can alter the path (orbit) of any heavenly bodies as you said but the story of POSSIBLE collision is being repeated over an over (so as to give credence that the earth will be destroyed?) to continue the colonization of inhabitable planets such as mars and so on. This is where some branch of science seems to be politicized.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by LastProphet: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

Eya see what religion has done to a supposedly educated person who should be able to reason objectively. Asteroids have been hitting earth before for your information, even a small one happened on Valentine day 2013 in Russia. Your eye will clear
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by earthrealm(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

By we, you mean the advanced/serious races, dont see no role africa/nigeria would play in all this
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by InfernoNig: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then

You will live for 600years
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
earthrealm:

By we, you mean the advanced/serious races, dont see no role africa/nigeria would play in all this
we can do it if we put our mind to it. We just need the right spark
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by thebigkendo(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2020
earthrealm:

We will pray & fast.. Bind & cast the asteroid back to the pit of hell grin grin grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kaymicxy(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
It's nothing to worry about...
Went it's near there will launch missiles to destroy it' into pieces.

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by afroxyz: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Peterjnr123:

But God creates hellfire to punish people
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by earthrealm(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
we can do it if we put our mind to it. We just need the right spark

TOH, with the present crop of humans in nigeria?. not possible. the country has so much potential..just rotting away...i have given up hope on the country ever getting out of its sh,ithole status. the country need s a minimum of 3 great presidents back to back...to ever stand any chance .

nigeria is like a man in ore, who wants to go to lagos, instead faces his car towards benin, and is presently at asaba, about crossing the niger bridge to onitcha. he hasnt even realized that he is going the wrong way, to stop and make a uturn to asaba- benin - ore....................then lagos. the country has to decelerate firstm stop..then make a uturn...the sad thing is, the country hasnt even f#%king stopped!!!
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by insabarnur(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nobody shud stop that Asteroid "Apophis"
It's NIGERIAN property..
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Image123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, dude said I'm imposing beliefs on him.
It's simple English language.
You could die before 40 years, and you could also live beyond 40years. How long you'll live is not guaranteed because life is so fragile. Many People who died at a young age never would have thought that they'd die. If you like be Optimistic about it, you still might not live longer than someone who's tired of life.
This is reality. Getting scared because of the thought of dying young and saying I'm imposing facts on you just shows you're chicken. Anyways, na u sabi. Just be good to your fellow man. Life is fragile.

What does it mean to be good to your fellow man because that is relative. There is someone who thinks you need to hear the gospel(Good news) if he will be good to you. There's another who thinks he needs to kill you to be good to his role model. And you think it's okay to fight and wail about God to be good to your fellow nairalanders. Your parents think you should be a Christian to be good to them. In summary, you have said nothing. If you live a reckless life, you are more likely to die a reckless death. Take your chances wisely. Choose an eternity with God.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

And this supposed wise god created Natural disasters like Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and Tornadoes? undecided

No, the Big bang god did. cheesy
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
earthrealm:

TOH, with the present crop of humans in nigeria?. not possible. the country has so much potential..just rotting away...i have given up hope on the country ever getting out of its sh,ithole status. the country need s a minimum of 3 great presidents back to back...to ever stand any chance .

nigeria is like a man in ore, who wants to go to lagos, instead faces his car towards benin, and is presently at asaba, about crossing the niger bridge to onitcha. he hasnt even realized that he is going the wrong way, to stop and make a uturn to asaba- benin - ore....................then lagos. the country has to decelerate firstm stop..then make a uturn...the sad thing is, the country hasnt even f#%king stopped!!!
I understand your pain but I most times look at the problem and solution differently from the average view. Yes the government has a part to play but private individuals have a bigger part to play.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
weedfada:

You'll be surprised... Na 120 u go do... grin

Hahaha wetin I do you now....lol
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
What about your kids

starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Alejobs: 1:29am On Nov 09, 2020
leetylee:

Noice! I'll try y'all someday

We look forward to that!

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.