Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66420 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers/ Sisters! The Scientist can only operate based on Capacity the Almighty GOD allows them..

The Scientist are Flesh and Blood like me and you ! They also need Help as Events of the times has overwhelmed and Overshadowed them Completely...

We are Privileged to Have the Guide to Humanity!
We are Privileged to Have the Handbook Inspired by the CREATOR of All things!
The HOLY BIBLE has all we need to know of the times we are in!
From the Holy Bible! All Events Happening now are pointing to the Return of JESUS CHRIST..
All Events are Pointing to the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Please there is Need to Humble yourself and be Prepared for it..

After the RAPTURE! The things that would hit this Earth is way beyond Asteroids!
Go Read the Book of Revelation so you will have a knowledge of the things that hit the Earth! It is Humanly Unexplainable!!

Just Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS so as not to be Here to Experience all that!

He/She that Hath Ears to Hear, Should Hear!

I know u will be here with your stupid comments.

If the asteroid will hit earth, it depends on scientists and if the asteroid wont hit earth, it depends on the scientists.

While u pray your meaningless prayers, u haven't in all your life and will never understand how the scientists discovered an asteroid still 48 years away in space and will never in your life be able to do anything about it but wait for the scientists....religion and stupidity are 5 and 6
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

lol at the chicken part,pls let me ask u this question,have u ever had a near death experience before?

Lol, having a near death experience or not doesn't disprove my point.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
These asteroids never have a projected collision with mars, Saturn or even Venus it has to be earth
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Whitecoal711: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
The end is near
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by casted81: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
Okay, RIP in advance.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by aalangel(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Sailorsoldier1: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
Dont worry e go shock u....u think say humans no like this life?....
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Btruth: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
what a prophecy?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by demmie1: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

You can think and talk this way yet you will send your children to school to learn how things work.

I'm sorry for for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by IjebuWarrior: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

You reek of pure ignorance! angry
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by IjebuWarrior: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
demmie1:

You can think and talk this way yet you will send your children to school to learn how things work.

I'm sorry for for you

Thanks! Just imagine such level of ignorance.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Godasco: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
The Bible must be fulfilled!!..May God help us to escape the troubles that awaits the Earth, Amen
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by lastchild: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'll be 81 years then, so I must've enjoyed, my problem will be that of my children
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by demmie1: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
ajl:

Zealot. Watch this video of a very tiny meteor hitting Russia. Maybe you will get sense to understand why God didn't give you the brain of a fish and the need to seek knowledge always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrdSwhQhY0

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by wirinet(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Things crash into earth on a regular basis. This year alone dozens of things has crash into earth.
Below is one that crashed into our own Akure in ondo state less than 6 months ago

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it
You go dey among the we !
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
US and Russia have nukes that can destroy the world several times over! What is France?
Goahead:
How about your offsprings?

The name "god of chaos" is an overkill when you consider modern nukes in the arsenals of Russia and the US militaries that have the potential of decimating an area the size of France.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by demmie1: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
saaron:
Lies, lies and more lies by agents of darkness to NUKE the earth with weapons of mass destruction, then hide behind a non existing aesteroid to put the blame on as cover in pursuance of their world depopulation agenda.
The earth does not float in space as pseudo science want us to believe. The earth is well secured on foundations like any other mass structure and is covered by a dome. Yes the earth is FLAT.
So what's supporting the foundations you're talking about?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by emmyN(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Make dem put iron net for sky to take catch am na. Is this foolish cheesy?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by B2Bmen: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
them think sey we no know say God wise pass them
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by B2Bmen: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Stop judging me by my picture cry cry, no be me creat myself... I am in my 30s and my 1st issue is already 11 years
your first issue 11yrs guy u quick know bad thing oo. Na joke I dey
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by authority2006(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

Many would have gone home by then. Lol
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Snowfancy:
what's the use of the atomic bombs and nukes you guys have been creating all over the world?
use it and destroy that thing before it gets near and thank me later shikenan!
That's not an entirely good idea, the debris from the astroid will still fall to earth.
So Instead of having one huge astroid falling to earth, we have many tiny astroid falling to earth.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
saaron:
Lies, lies and more lies by agents of darkness to NUKE the earth with weapons of mass destruction, then hide behind a non existing aesteroid to put the blame on as cover in pursuance of their world depopulation agenda.
The earth does not float in space as pseudo science want us to believe. The earth is well secured on foundations like any other mass structure and is covered by a dome. Yes the earth is FLAT.
U are a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by authority2006(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

lol,I still see old people in this era, pls stop using your mouth to seal your fate

It doesn't what you wish, say or think, if you won't make it to 90, you won't.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by B2Bmen: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers/ Sisters! The Scientist can only operate based on Capacity the Almighty GOD allows them..

The Scientist are Flesh and Blood like me and you ! They also need Help as Events of the times has overwhelmed and Overshadowed them Completely...

We are Privileged to Have the Guide to Humanity!
We are Privileged to Have the Handbook Inspired by the CREATOR of All things!
The HOLY BIBLE has all we need to know of the times we are in!
From the Holy Bible! All Events Happening now are pointing to the Return of JESUS CHRIST..
All Events are Pointing to the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Please there is Need to Humble yourself and be Prepared for it..

After the RAPTURE! The things that would hit this Earth is way beyond Asteroids!
Go Read the Book of Revelation so you will have a knowledge of the things that hit the Earth! It is Humanly Unexplainable!!

Just Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS so as not to be Here to Experience all that!

He/She that Hath Ears to Hear, Should Hear!
I understand everything wey u talk apart from one word wey u use, rapture... I never read Bible come across that word before, abeg make una no dey teach people wetin no dey for Bible
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by B2Bmen: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Gone is the era when one attains that age... I am not trying to be pessimistic but it's just the obvious
guy abeg die leave the remaining 40 for me na.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by molbic(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
don't mind THOSE jobless scientists with their predictions always chasing clout
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ryom(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
April 2029 is a more likely date of its arrival. We keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by crackhaus: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
All I did while I was reading this was quietly calculate how old I'll be in 2068. cheesy
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Goahead(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
DMerciful:
US and Russia have nukes that can destroy the world several times over! What is France?
Ever heard of sarmat 2, an intercontinental ballistic missile with multi nuclear warheads? That single shit can reduce the whole of France to smitten.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
By then I would have been a chief Angel in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.