Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66477 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by femi4: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2020
It will disappear with no scientific explanation. Science is foolish, we were told something similar in the early 90s and this is 2020 ....the earth is still standing strong
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by flington4550(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
lol werey grin
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
lol werey

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
starbuck:

They must have learned how to fend for themselves..
simple response, buhari APC is more disastrous than this astroid

3 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by okrikaboi: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Na my children problem be that
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by G12(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

grin grin grin
This cracked my ribs... maybe we should start building underground bunkers instead.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by MrLekan95(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

Lolzzz....
same God that give us life and take it back with death.... same God that allows suffering as a trial to test our faith in HIM....

what made you think this is impossible by this same God

5 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by bjt(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Reminds me of Bruce Willid film Armageddon in 1998
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by stoneaustin(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Do you wish to know how the average Nigerian youth thinks??
Then I will recommend you go through this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
comments here though smiley
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Michael390(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
No worry na we for use the Asteroid do yam an egg. Man no fit die for naija

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Guest911: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
God of Olympus vs God of Chaos grin grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by SEGLIZ: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
starbuck:

you forgot your children, children children would be on earth. don't be a fool, you are like the biblical king who was cautioned about future attack after showing off his territory to his enemies but said by the time the enemies would attack, he would be long dead, his children would learn to face.

3 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by gambia(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Its a welcome development. Story for the gods
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Mairice125: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Too much sense will not kill u
starbuck:

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by BruncleZuma: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Better finish some books before that happens grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Not only you jare 38+48=86
And really wanna die 83 or 84,then nothing to trouble about.

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by TheWalkingMind: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Gone is the era when one attains that age... I am not trying to be pessimistic but it's just the obvious
You have good genes ma'am. You may live longer than you think. All things being equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't give a flying fukc about something that's going to happened in the next 48years! undecided
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ok, make I tell my children because nothing concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
It should locate Aso rock ASAP. I no wan know who dey there at the time of d strike.

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Mpanyi: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Love that

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by hush15: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Stop judging me by my picture cry cry, no be me creat myself... I am in my 30s and my 1st issue is already 11 years

Don't refer to your child as an issue. How about blessings

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nwaelohim: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

Chris said Jesus Christ is coming is 10 years.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Ihatemumu: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...
The phone or laptop you used in typing rubbish science is a product of the same science.
the same God destroyed the world with a flood (Noah).

God also created science by giving man free will, just that Africans focus on the branch of science that discredits the existence of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Very long life and prosperity for you.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think say na 48days sef.

All the ones dem talk go happy for year 2000 we no see

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Been hearing this since 1995
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Viking007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
cheesy cheesy Sad reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by imagrg(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
End of the Earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.