Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66416 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it

Lol!
Too much sense go jus kill you

Wetin concern African man, we dey follow enjoy this earth??
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Mandela27: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
The earth and its inhabitants will go on extinct(Consequences of atheism).I saw this coming late last year.The world is also going to get tougher and only the strong will survive.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by mecussey(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hintona:
Can I control this one like thunder? 'cause there's somebody's head that needs to be broken.

Hope is not somebody I know..wey dey also rock
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by NoChill: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Make en come next year nack Buhari comot for that Aso rock
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by chaloskyx: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
BY THEN EVERYBODY DON JAPA GO MARS smiley
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by PrinceMajestic: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let it happen quick
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by YangaBabe: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
good question grin
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by oranget(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Another nonsense from scientists
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
Don't mind them. They keep shifting goalposts. Some years back, the same people said it would hit the earth in less than 10 years. They think they can play God. As wise and smart as they claim to be, none of them could see the covid-19 coming, let alone get it's cure after almost a tear. Yeyenatu
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:

guys no kill person now...lol

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
femi4:
It will disappear with no scientific explanation. Science is foolish, we were told something similar in the early 90s and this is 2020 ....the earth is still standing strong

Science is foolish, and it's the same science that gave you the smartphone you're using.

Science is foolish, but you're using computer, television, remote.

Science is foolish, you keep taking drugs, injections and so on.

Science is foolish, but you own a car, or perhaps dreaming to own one.

Sometimes, I wish this asteroid will eliminate demented fools like you from earth.

You people are the ones dragging Africa millennium behind.

What do you even know about physics?

I doubt if you even know common BODMAS.

ILLITERATE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

Funny man grin

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Mancrossfire: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Snowfancy:
what's the use of the atomic bombs and nukes you guys have been creating all over the world?
use it and destroy that thing before it gets near and thank me later shikenan!
The pieces are a bigger threat cos they might travel more faster than the whole asteroid

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let it fall on China first..
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by chipet67(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

even if u are 40yrs old self plus 48yrs is just 88yrs,don't u want to click 90?
I just pity him, he spake foolishly.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Owodiran1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
America will be shouting yehn yehn... Dem no fit build lazer missile to laze it into particles. What am i even saying. I have forgotten i am a Nigerian. What do i know.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Charlie2020(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
I go don die before then
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by GavelSlam: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

But he created floods, volcanoes, earthquakes, landslides, Tsunamis, drought.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by elisho: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
why not now just half should hits aso Rock and Stentor's
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ocheejeh: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then

What about the people that will be alive then?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Ihatemumu: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then

Maybe send missiles that can change the direction of the object, perhaps even if we might not be alive then we cannot fold our arms and fail the unborn generation lol
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by sapientia(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

even if u are 40yrs old self plus 48yrs is just 88yrs,don't u want to click 90?

90?

Doing what?

3 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers/ Sisters! The Scientist can only operate based on Capacity the Almighty GOD allows them..

The Scientist are Flesh and Blood like me and you ! They also need Help as Events of the times has overwhelmed and Overshadowed them Completely...

We are Privileged to Have the Guide to Humanity!
We are Privileged to Have the Handbook Inspired by the CREATOR of All things!
The HOLY BIBLE has all we need to know of the times we are in!
From the Holy Bible! All Events Happening now are pointing to the Return of JESUS CHRIST..
All Events are Pointing to the RAPTURE of the Saints!
Please there is Need to Humble yourself and be Prepared for it..

After the RAPTURE! The things that would hit this Earth is way beyond Asteroids!
Go Read the Book of Revelation so you will have a knowledge of the things that hit the Earth! It is Humanly Unexplainable!!

Just Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS so as not to be Here to Experience all that!

He/She that Hath Ears to Hear, Should Hear!

Abeg shut up your religious blabbing. When Coronavirus hit us hard all una both pastors and Ima hide under una mama bwest

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by weedfada(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

cheesy
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
48 years is still far na, by then we must have thought of what to do with it
If we are still alive & if the end time has not approached.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by weedfada(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Not only you jare 38+48=86
And really wanna die 83 or 84,then nothing to trouble about.

You'll be surprised... Na 120 u go do... grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by alfredilly: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
This scientist approach of altering the speed and consequently the orbit of Asteriod might the factor that will eventually put us in trouble. The Earth has been mysteriously preserved from myriad of solar storm for ages. There are several activities of heavenly bodies that are likely to pose danger to the earth existence but we have been shielded from them in a way that baffles scientist. This seem to be due to the strategic position of the earth. Altering the natural path of the heavenly bodies could be the undoing that may become costly

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hopes it hits the northern parts of Nigeria so we can finally have peace and progress grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Farki: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
The old people of this forum are gradually exposing themselves.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by afemgbosey(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Someone had a revelation about this without knowing that scientists have already named it. Tom hanks. He said the Lord said it will hit earth on April 13th 2028.

He woke up and after some Google research found out it exists, but the due date purported by scientists is wrong
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Rechargeam: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.