Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66427 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
I am here for it, 48yrs time, with probably my grand children, telling them ferry tales...cheesy
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slimdan360: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

She's not sealing any fate. She's speaking facts.
You could die tomorrow. What makes you think you'd survive for as long as you want?
That's life, that's reality. All it takes is just a little thing, and the life is gone.
take note of the verb you used,u said u"could",not u "will".the same thing that makes you think you won't live long to a ripe old age is the same thing that makes me think and believe that I and other people will live long and fulfilled lifes,don't impose your thoughts and beliefs on me please
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by sylve11: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

Laugh wan finish my belle. Una too funny here. grin grin grin grin

Yes, there is God and there is Science. Please, get that......... cool
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by mrdharkchild(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
alfredilly:
This scientist approach of altering the speed and consequently the orbit of Asteriod might the factor that will eventually put us in trouble. The Earth has been mysteriously preserved from myriad of solar storm for ages. There are several activities of heavenly bodies that are likely to pose danger to the earth existence but we have been shielded from them in a way that baffles scientist. This seem to be due to the strategic position of the earth. Altering the natural path of the heavenly bodies could be the undoing that may become costly
Shurruup
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by chatinent: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slimdan360: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Stop decieving yourself jor. 75 is enough for this our generation
if 75 is enough for you,then no problem it's ur choice and I very much respect that,but as for me,I hope to see my children,my children's children,my children's children's children and so on,so I plan on living a very long and fulfilled life, thank you
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingsvictor2: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...
chai! delusion ain't good

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by SmartyPants(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Like i said earlier, I am not trying to be pessimistic, the old people you still see in this era, are they not our parents and grandparents

Lol... What is this one saying... Our generation obviously cannot have attained 90 so if the trend is still observable as recently as our grandparents and parents, then there is no reason to suggest a change.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by mykerg: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
No need to worry. Jesus would come before then . Just give your life to Christ.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kennethfranc(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
pcguru1:
Better finish some books before that happens grin
Recommend one or two
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by sigiyaya(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
MansoryMX:

Abeg shut up your religious blabbing. When Coronavirus hit us hard all una both pastors and Ima hide under una mama bwest
Righteousness89 is too foolish to be a human cry
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by TimeTraveler369: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
2068 is too far to worry about. By then I would have been at Mars enjoying myself
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Dminister(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Before then am already in the 80's
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

take note of the verb you used,u said u"could",not u "will".the same thing that makes you think you won't live long to a ripe old age is the same thing that makes me think and believe that I and other people will live long and fulfilled lifes,don't impose your thoughts and beliefs on me please

Lol, dude said I'm imposing beliefs on him.
It's simple English language.
You could die before 40 years, and you could also live beyond 40years. How long you'll live is not guaranteed because life is so fragile. Many People who died at a young age never would have thought that they'd die. If you like be Optimistic about it, you still might not live longer than someone who's tired of life.
This is reality. Getting scared because of the thought of dying young and saying I'm imposing facts on you just shows you're chicken. Anyways, na u sabi. Just be good to your fellow man. Life is fragile.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nostradamus: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then
Are you up to 40 yrs now??

If you're 30(and below)you may still be alive when the asteroid come crashing.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Snowfancy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mancrossfire:

Is the pieces are a bigger threat cos they might travel more faster than the whole asteroid
oK. that means it cannot be destroyed totally, and we can't change its direction, in that case we let it keep floating.
am I the only one thinking that if in 48 years time it didn't happen it may come sooner or later again?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slimdan360: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, dude said I'm imposing beliefs on him.
It's simple English language.
You could die before 40 years, and you could also live beyond 40years. How long you'll live is not guaranteed because life is so fragile. Many People who died at a young age never would have thought that they'd die. If you like be Optimistic about it, you still might not live longer than someone who's tired of life.
This is reality. Getting scared because of the thought of dying young and saying I'm imposing facts on you just shows you're chicken. Anyways, na u sabi. Just be good to your fellow man. Life is fragile.
lol at the chicken part,pls let me ask u this question,have u ever had a near death experience before?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by realstars: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
The World To End Soon.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Psoul(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:

God created world as a perfect creation.
Activities of man on earth can destabilize some of the natural laws and thereby causing problems
Just the way our activities are causing the global warming and the greenhouse effect.
So, it is still possible that the asteroid can hit the earth
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ayenale1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Extinction of species knocking...
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by molas02: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
one thing will end the world but not this thing. am sure
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Essence20(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Imaging looking at such gigantic rock emerging from the sky shocked
Quit terrifying
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
The one they said will happen this year no show grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by fof1: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:

That may be Judgement time. Beware.Find d Saviour while U still have d time.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ajl: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:

Zealot. Watch this video of a very tiny meteor hitting Russia. Maybe you will get sense to understand why God didn't give you the brain of a fish and the need to seek knowledge always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrdSwhQhY0
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/huge-god-chaos-asteroid-speeding-22923323

All this foolish scientists,any thing to trend is allowed.

By then I go relocate to Banana Island

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Chris said Jesus Christ is coming is 10 years.
So were the seers of old, people have been waiting for the end since time immemorial. The only one certain is the carved in scientific theories
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
48 Years is a long time to wait lol . I would be 70 by then grin grin. Make e come we de wait.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by belcom10(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?

I wonder o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
NASA is busy lying to some of you fools giving you photoshop and Cartoon drawings of Lies and you are eating all their lies hook line and sinker. Sha you all will wake up at some point in time . You haven’t discovered all the components of the ocean in your own domain yet you’re going into imaginary space to see asteroids cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by KingRabota: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Characteristic Nigerian religious fanatic brainwash crap. .
Read about the Chicxulub crater you'll find out that asteroids colliding with planets isn't such a far-fetched idea.
The moon is a crater pocked land waste land.
Barren desolate and a creation of God

Peterjnr123:
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by bjprodint(f): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
So what should we do?..shift the earth to avoid the collision or what...?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.