Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (66429 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
You go dey among the we !
definitely I am not planning on dying anytime soon
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slimdan360: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, having a near death experience or not doesn't disprove my point.
I asked just to know how u felt when ur life flashed through u that is if I have had a near death experience,if u were bold even in the face of it,then u are really strong but if u were scared,with all due respect,just know that between the both of us u are the greater chicken
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
kennethfranc:

Recommend one or two

Stephen Covey Effective Leaders, Habits of Effective people

2 Likes

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by pooozeee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
48 years time is a good one scientist would have discover a good way of blasting the asteroid b4 hitting earth surface
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by MNDY(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hintona:
Can I control this one like thunder? 'cause there's somebody's head that needs to be broken.

Who?
Your ex?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by leetylee: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Cooldipoo post=95518357]I am happy to introduce to you our range of portable energy solutions. Available for sale is a LiFePo4 battery-powered portable inverter system with a higher energy density than the traditional lead acid batteries many use for their inverter system over the years.

Are you sure you are happy?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by dPrivVehicles: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
pozehnani:
So long a post. Summary please!

Dem say one big stone dey fall from sky, e go land 48 years from now.

I dey wonder say the rock hit aeroplane as e dey fall....
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by teemac01(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Make the asteroid do quick come jare...it’s that time Nigeria politicians will be singing had I known...cause like dis like dis there is no where to run if the stone jam dis our small blue bulb...lol
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slimdan360:

I asked just to know how u felt when ur life flashed through u that is if I have had a near death experience,if u were bold even in the face of it,then u are really strong but if u were scared,with all due respect,just know that between the both of us u are the greater chicken
Lol. So it's the chicken comment that's hurting you? Anyways...
I said that because you kept saying I should stop "imposing beliefs" on you like you were scared of what I was saying. Anyways, I've not had a near death experience. Besides, Near death experience is not when you almost got hit by a car or when your car almost crashed or when armed robbers attack your home, lol. I'm sure you've not had a near death experience. So my point still stands.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by erumena(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:
Nothing to worry about undecided undecided since there's every possibility that i might not be alive then

Dont you have children?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
pooozeee:
48 years time is a good one scientist would have discover a good way of blasting the asteroid b4 hitting earth surface

So we now have to reply on scientists to solve our existential problems. What happens to prayers? I thought to us Africans churches mosques and shrines are far more important than science. We build more religious centres than schools, libraries and research centres.

Which all the most powerful men of God on the planet, why wait for one scientist to save us from going the way of the Dinosaur?

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by saaron(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
demmie1:

So what's supporting the foundations you're talking about?
No one knows. All we know is that every structure has a foundation and every foundation has a base. What sort of base is supporting the foundations of the earth can only be answered by the Creator/Builder of the earth.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by newisd75: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
d say " on april 13 2029, apophis will b so close to d earth that it will b visible with d naked eye" 2029 is near to d year 2030, which show that 2030 will b a dramatic year for d world
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...

That's what they said...

While Noah built the Ark.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Emoney08: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Ariyagist: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hintona:
Can I control this one like thunder? 'cause there's somebody's head that needs to be broken.

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
The rocks that they say it will fall on Planet Earth before, what happened to those rocks, this scientist e be like say them dey lie ooo.

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by SEGLIZ: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

So what is she supposed to do?
Get in a spacecraft, and stop the asteroid? undecided

you are right just way to go
cheesycheesycheesy gringringrin
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by ZeddyR: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Is it Ethiopia's 2068?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Benitoh: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thouth they meant 48hrs. Jokers
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by akdjr(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
By then I will just have 2more years to join my ancestors.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by vanderson(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
F**k up!!! Buhari go don die by then
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Righteousness1: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
All things wise and wonderful, THE LORD GOD made them all, including the said Apophis and the Earth. So, no qualms.

God has plans for the world and nothing can can disrupt His plans.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slimdan360: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol. So it's the chicken comment that's hurting you? Anyways...
I said that because you kept saying I should stop "imposing beliefs" on you like you were scared of what I was saying. Anyways, I've not had a near death experience. Besides, Near death experience is not when you almost got hit by a car or when your car almost crashed or when armed robbers attack your home, lol. I'm sure you've not had a near death experience. So my point still stands.
the chicken part did not really hurt me,what I don't understand is the part where u are putting up a bold front like if death comes today u will be ready to die,how can u support someone who said because people don't like long,she is hoping to die before the next 48 years,is she other people,even if people you know don't live long does it make it a criteria for you to die Young,why will u come on nairaland and pretend to be strong by giving great speeches when in reality you don't want to die young,haba,who are u deceiving na

1 Like

Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chii59:
grin grin
Thieving people
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Slynation(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Rubbish science...this earth is perfect and built by a wise God... God will not be heartless and foolish to create a world and also create another things to crash in anytime...
don't mind some useless scientists, shey they said one asteroid from Mars abi na wetin will hit the earth this 2020.... Till tomorrow nothing has been said about it anymore
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by pozehnani(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
dPrivVehicles:

Dem say one big stone dey fall from sky, e go land 48 years from now.

I dey wonder say the rock hit aeroplane as e dey fall....

Wow! Scary.

Thanks so much for this.

Hope it won't cover the earth though.
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
IKWUADA:
Go and read ur bible
What did the bible says?
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Rawhumper(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
[

My dad is 90 and is still alive. He is far younger than his age.

My grandfather died age 116years....some of my direct uncles and aunts from my dads Side died at least 85years.

So dear sister, old age runs in The Blood and also how one lived his or her life contributes as well.

quote author=starbuck post=95517667]

Gone is the era when one attains that age... I am not trying to be pessimistic but it's just the obvious [/quote]
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by Peterjnr123: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slynation:
don't mind some useless scientists, shey they said one asteroid from Mars abi na wetin will hit the earth this 2020.... Till tomorrow nothing has been said about it anymore

If I talk again now they will attack me...even me I still dey wait

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/6210195/genesis-1-what-learnt-contradicts
Re: Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Peterjnr123:
[/s]
Rubbish
Which of the god are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / 'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.