Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (14283 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

So if your girlfriend had stabbed the poor girl in your house is this the kind of useless excuse you would have given?

okay, what would you have done
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Padolski(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Visited the fine bae back then,
I dey whine her (I normally call her sophisticated iyawo)
On getting there, bae was with another guy
As a real odogwu, I brought out my mushin weed
Lit it up, give the guy some wraps, the bae was surprised,
I now brought out the stuff, I but for her, sat down majestically nd enjoyed it alone in there presence.. after that I zoom off
And that was the beginning of the End
Bae has been calling me up nd dan
Begging me, each time she comes around to give apologies I go still bang am, an afterward keep avoiding her..
Las las nothing come out joor
. Bad guy
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Osek(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
rs172:

This is how you know someone who has never had a girlfriend or seen or touched p^$$¥ in his life before, na like this dem dey talk
Mad ooo Aswear d guy dey talk like be person wey never get babe for im life before
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
BKsoul:
Hi.... Sorry about your babe,, but abeg give us update nah

Update update!!!
So I was still at home around 2:15 pm when she messaged me that she was on her way

I told her I will take a cab from ugbor to limit junction sapele road

Around 3:10 pm she messaged me that she was already there, I told her I was in a cab but there was traffic around ugbor that I will meet her up soon.

After 10 minutes of she not seeing me there , she started calling but it was my guys phone and the guy girlfriend was with us, she got angry and tried to spoil the fun but I stooped her.

I messaged her back that she should relax herself there and order for anything she need that I will soon be with her. She was calm

I dressed up and went to the nearest hotel to chill out my worries. Around 3:47 pm she sent me a message on WhatsApp that ones it 4pm she will leave.

I ignored the message and by this time I called her with my main line that she has. She said it’s raining that she can’t hear me well. I ignored the call and put up a status on my WhatsApp that I will upload my profile picture for 30 minutes but I expect everybody to ignore me.

She replied me that she knew it was nelly all this while. Nelly was one of her boyfriends, I am one of them also.

By this time I was already angry. I sent her my picture and I told her to avoid me cos I don’t want to do bad thing to anybody. She read the message and did not reply. After 45 minutes she sent me a picture of she and her friend that she went there to enjoy herself with her friend. She started sending me abusive voice notes. I wanted to ignore but she wouldn’t stop.

I had to remind her that she has a smelly pussy and the odour is becoming too much.

I blocked her and deleted her from my WhatsApp.

What pains me is that she is always criticizing runs girls but I never knew she was a part time runs girl
She go soon turn 30 yrs next year and I de see her single at 35

Daum
Agbebakun22
Tayewomi
Jentuprinz
Martinez39s
Stephenmoka4
Pretydiva
Bksoul

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by jasonex4(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Update update!!!
So I was still at home around 2:15 pm when she messaged me that she was on her way

Around 3:10 pm she messaged me that she was already there, I told her I was in a cab but there was traffic around ugbor that I will meet her up soon.

After 10 minutes of she not seeing me there , she started calling but it was my guys phone and the guy girlfriend was with us, she got angry and tried to spoil the fun but I stooped her.

I messaged her back that she should relax herself there and order for anything she need that I will soon be with her. She was calm

I dressed up and went to the nearest hotel to chill out my worries. Around 3:47 pm she sent me a message on WhatsApp that ones it 4pm she will leave.

I ignored the message and by this time I called her with my main line that she has. She said it’s raining that she can’t hear me well. I ignored the call and put up a status on my WhatsApp that I will upload my profile picture for 30 minutes but I expect everybody to ignore me.

She replied me that she knew it was nelly all this while. Nelly was one of her boyfriends, I am one of them also.

By this time I was already angry. I sent her my picture and I told her to avoid me cos I don’t want to do bad thing to anybody. She read the message and did not reply. After 45 minutes she sent me a picture of she and her friend that she went there to enjoy herself with her friend. She started sending me abusive voice notes. I wanted to ignore but she wouldn’t stop.

I had to remind her that she has a smelly pussy and the odour is becoming too much.

What pains me is that she is always criticizing runs girls but I never knew she was a part time runs girl

Daum
Agbebakun22
Tayewomi
Jentuprinz
Martinez39s
Stephenmoka4
Pretydiva
Bksoul

Guy... Na fear de worry you?? Why would you go to all this length and then not show urself

Guy .u sha fuckup big time... ahswear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
jasonex4:

Guy... Na fear de worry you?? Why would you go to all this length and then not show urself

Guy .u sha fuckup big time... ahswear

I can’t waste my time and money to go there

I went to a nearby hotel to enjoy myself

In fact am still at the hotel

Girls full Benin if girl na my problem

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Ladies....SMH.... Y'all always want other ladies to back off

Girls can be wicked o...
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Daum: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Update update!!!

Daum
Agbebakun22
Tayewomi
Jentuprinz
Martinez39s
Stephenmoka4
Pretydiva
Bksoul

Bro you for show up there. No jokes.
Follow am reach there wella

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Girls can be wicked o...
You should give your man a shirt with the inscription " No trespassing, ladies beware".
The lady on your dp has nice cheeks. I don't have any ulterior motive, atleast for now. I'm just putting down my observation
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Daum:

Bro you for show up there. No jokes.
Follow am reach there wella

I didn’t want to waste my time going there, if I had gone there maybe I might be in police custody now cos if she any hurtful thing to me.. I will kill her

That’s why I avoid talks with women

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by omooba969(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

You should give your man a shirt with the inscription " No trespassing, ladies beware".
The lady on your dp has nice cheeks. I don't have any ulterior motive, atleast for now. I'm just putting down my observation

Abeg leave Lamanii22 alone.
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Agbebakun22: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Update update!!!

Daum
Agbebakun22
Tayewomi
Jentuprinz
Martinez39s
Stephenmoka4
Pretydiva
Bksoul

Damn you're a real nigga, a real nigga doesn't beg for love dump her where she belongs, she's a farm tool a hoe and ain't loyal at all... Just Bleep and pass the next guy na so e just be....

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
omooba969:

Abeg leave Lamanii22 alone.
Wasn't even talking about her. You should learn to observe first to avoid jumping into conclusion and falling in a pit

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Damn you're a real nigga, a real nigga doesn't beg for love dump her where she belongs, she's a farm tool a hoe and ain't loyal at all... Just Bleep and pass the next guy na so e just be....

I have been buzzing since

Different guys that I don’t e en know has paid for all the things I drank cos they saw my dressing and my movement inside the hoteli

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Back den in skul,I visited a bae.I even called her I'm coming.Wen i got dere,i met my friend at her place..D guy is nt only a friend oo,we're hostel mates/course mates.I was surprised to see him.I asked"Lala,aw far.. wetin u dey do here?"..He said he came to see one bae but d gal no dey around,so d bae is on her way coming.

So while he was waiting outside,my bae saw him and asked him to kom inside.So later sha,my friend(lala)went outside.

While my bae was busy cookin,i took her fone and started checking her gallery.Some mins later,i switched to her whatsapp and later saw her convo wit my friend lala.

I was shocked.Aw did he got her numba?.As i was reading their convo,omo kom see aw my friend dey spoil me 4 my back,telling my bae dat 'i did not love her,i av anoda gf'.As a perfect jentu man i am,i acted like notin happened.So i told her 2 stay away from my friend but she no gree.So i told her there's notin btw me and her anymore.
Till 2day,i no even question my friend abt wetin he do me.
Bros over Hoes.

Bros over hoe's? Your friend destroyed your relationship, you still dey talk bros? Or you don't know friends are also back stabbers?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
KidDarkness:

Wasn't even talking about her. You should learn to observe first to avoid jumping into conclusion and falling in a pit
[/s]

Just leave her and spare me your stories.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Jamesinho55(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mine is so pathetic, call bae all day numba nad goin tru, decided to visit to knw wat wrong wit her, on getin there saw bae with anoda guy in room, just maintain as a jnr bro and left bae called all nyt even send frnds to beg me for her, i lock up

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by JentuPrinz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Bros over hoe's? Your friend destroyed your relationship, you still dey talk bros? Or you don't know friends are also back stabbers?

Yea i knw but i don't trust hoes
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by peppermint7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Back den in skul,I visited a bae.I even called her I'm coming.Wen i got dere,i met my friend at her place..D guy is nt only a friend oo,we're hostel mates/course mates.I was surprised to see him.I asked"Lala,aw far.. wetin u dey do here?"..He said he came to see one bae but d gal no dey around,so d bae is on her way coming.

So while he was waiting outside,my bae saw him and asked him to kom inside.So later sha,my friend(lala)went outside.

While my bae was busy cookin,i took her fone and started checking her gallery.Some mins later,i switched to her whatsapp and later saw her convo wit my friend lala.

I was shocked.Aw did he got her numba?.As i was reading their convo,omo kom see aw my friend dey spoil me 4 my back,telling my bae dat 'i did not love her,i av anoda gf'.As a perfect jentu man i am,i acted like notin happened.So i told her 2 stay away from my friend but she no gree.So i told her there's notin btw me and her anymore.
Bros over Hoes.
My only advice for u is stay away from that bro also.
Hu get mind spoil ur name like that no deserve be ur paddy.

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by JentuPrinz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
peppermint7:

My only advice for u is stay away from that bro also.
Hu get mind spoil ur name like that no deserve be ur paddy.

Nice talk bro..But d guy too don do many gud tins 4 me back den in skul.So bcoz he kon do one bad tin,i go kon fight am..?
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by peppermint7(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Nice talk bro..But d guy too don do many gud tins 4 me back den in skul.So bcoz he kon do one bad tin,i go kon fight am..?
Who don de dey for u no ft come the spoil ur name because of woman.
Besides that ur gf sef na mumu
How will she stomach all those shit someone is saying abt u without asking u in person.
In this case I recommend stay away from the two parties.
Them ft gang up finish u

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Warlord2014(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Bros over Hoes.
You still get mouth to call am your friend abi

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Warlord2014(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Update update!!!

Daum
Agbebakun22
Tayewomi
Jentuprinz
Martinez39s
Stephenmoka4
Pretydiva
Bksoul
I dey laugh you bro...
You get babe for benin dey expect to be the only one nyashing her.

I dey fear girls for this benin ooo...there second name na hookup.
Even the one u call ur girlfriend still play runs...at least to fit buy iphone.

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Mide3367: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Space booked... No experience so far.
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Moyor7(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Davash222:
Only a foolish person will visit someone without prior notice.

Are you normal?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Agbebakun22: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Homeboiy:

I have been buzzing since

Different guys that I don’t e en know has paid for all the things I drank cos they saw my dressing and my movement inside the hoteli

I love ur style nigga

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Mrscarter(f): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
KidDarkness:

Was the French kiss necessary? Seems like you just wanted to mark your territory

Lol I've done the exact same thinggrin

Another time I was visiting a male friend n this girl he was seeing all week she wouldn't leave so he begged me to walk in n french kiss him in front of her so she will leave so I did. It was mean tho but I was only a teenager then.
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Mrscarter(f): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2020
tayewomi:
she don fall hand u ve know what she's made up pls if u later meet her jist us ooo,av tried my gf so many times but mehhhh na insults she use commot me,i too open another fb acct to chat her but babe passed my test good girls are still out there, Good luck

Yeah me too I wanna know how she reacts
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol I've done the exact same thinggrin
grin Chai! Women! I'm certain the guy would only realize the reason after the kiss

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Mrscarter(f): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
KidDarkness:

grin Chai! Women! I'm certain the guy would only realize the reason after the kiss

grin I think he knew n so did she n I wanted them to know lol
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

grin I think he knew n so did she n I wanted them to know lol
Good idea, great innovation. Something like that is done because you can't tell the intentions of the other lady in this snatch and grab world we are in now

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Mrscarter(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
KidDarkness:

Good idea, great innovation. Something like that is done because you can't tell the intentions of the other lady in this snatch and grab world we are in now

Exactly. Like one guy said on sum thread on NL earlier women know women n is y they don't like each othergrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / Size Doesn't Matter!. / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.