Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (13972 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2020
adajoe555:

Even your moniker dey fear me...lol
Nwa mara mma, egovin, ada oyoyo, ego beke, olu gba je boys. You know, I don't bite until it's time to get rough
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by adajoe555: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
KidDarkness:

Nwa mara mma, egovin, ada oyoyo, ego beke, olu gba je boys. You know, I don't bite until it's time to get rough

Lol......
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by duduade: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Homeboiy:

She will be shocked when I reveal myself

You will show up...

Both of you will lodge in the hotel

Just tell her you wanted to spice up your relationship... Whine her head well

You will sleep with her there..

Two days after that start acting up and break up with her

Modified

Read all the drama you did for her

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
showafrica:
Visiting without notice would have been a good adventure but doesn't worth it. HBP is real but preventable, i can not afflict my life with such disease because of a woman. Even, common phone, i no dey check, if a strange call comes, after answering, if she like she tells me who calls, if she does not like, her business. The most important thing for any man to do for himself is to be successful. When you are successful, even if you want 600 virgins for 600yrs, you will have it, ask Solomon.
Maturity no go comot ya brain ... Na so ! ... High BP no go kill whosoever that mind his/her fvcking business in any endeavour of life !

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by AmuRubber(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Homeboiy:
I have been chatting with my girlfriend on WhatsApp since but she didn’t know I was behind the chats

We agreed to meet in a hotel today after church

I never believed she is a cooperate prostitute

Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.