Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? (25678 Views)

See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) / Who Has Tried This Dating Website? / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Drella(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021
janda1:
yes
it works baje

Did you do it?
And was the result permanent??
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
It works very well
If you can do like 500 strokes in the morning and night for fast results by applying oil before you do it but don't masturbate, you will feel the urge to masturbate but don't masturbate it ... Have stopped doing it when I got my results(4 or 5 months ago).....it really works but you can try oriamo and pandoro have not try it but people says it works like magic... since I stopped it, my size is still intact
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by drizzle0007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
janda1:
It works very well
If you can do like 500 strokes in the morning and night for fast results by applying oil before you do it but don't masturbate, you will feel the urge to masturbate but don't masturbate it ... Have stopped doing it when I got my results(4 or 5 months ago).....it really works but you can try oriamo and pandoro have not try it but people says it works like magic... since I stopped it, my size is still intact

What was your start size and at what size did you stop?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Remified:
I have like a 7 inch in length and 5.6-5.8 inch girth(it varies like there is where its slim then there is where its big ie just before the cap like the whole middle to the cap is 5.8 ) but God some days it looks and feel too small
Some girls and said it was big but I never believed op can u help me with tips on this jelquing
5.8 is too thick
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Drella:

I pity you.

I hope you don't start looking for funds to do a peniss reduction surgery in the future...
U sound jealous
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2022
drizzle0007:

What was your start size and at what size did you stop?

5 now 7inch when fully erect
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
There comes a time when you have reached the climax and at that point, you can't gain anything to your size again. All You can do is to be grateful you are not ignorant and that you have done a good job after all. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by DevilsEqual(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
There comes a time when you have reached the climax and at that point, you can't gain anything to your size again. All You can do is to be grateful you are not ignorant and that you have done a good job after all. grin grin grin grin

does it work,and which oil did u use with it.?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Amarahobu: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please don't do penis exercise it will deform your penis and you will regret it at last.. have you had of hard flaccid syndrome?? You will find it difficult to get erection, and your penis will be hard on a flaccid State.. you guys should be careful many guys are in tears now on Reddit because of penis exercises.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Those that do it confirmed that,they get a good hard erection after achieving their results with jelging
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2022
DevilsEqual:

does it work,and which oil did u use with it.?

Yeah it does. I used to be 7.5inches (length) and 5.2 inches (girth). Today I can boast of about 8.6inches (length) and 5.6 inches (girth).
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Amarahobu:
Please don't do penis exercise it will deform your penis and you will regret it at last.. have you had of hard flaccid syndrome?? You will find it difficult to get erection, and your penis will be hard on a flaccid State.. you guys should be careful many guys are in tears now on Reddit because of penis exercises.

Lols. You don't know nothing John Snow grin.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2022
My only insecurity is the girth. My 8.6 inches is just normal for girls these days. Some of them take it without knowing no pain while some feel the pain as well. Girth is the main thing. They like it more when it's girthy. My 5.6 inches makes me insecure at times. I'm still working on it though.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Softmirror: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
TheGenius001:

The first time I realized the size of my pe*****
was the first time I had sex with a girl. During the sex, I noticed she was crying, so I stopped and asked her why she was crying she said it's too big for her. She didn't enjoy it and I was sad after that. Out of much curiosity, I made my research and find out that my size was above the average size of a pe**** (5.5 inches).

YOU HAVE RIGHTLY DESCRIBED THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW 99% OF LADIES FEEL WHEN THE HAVE SEX WITH A GUY WITH A BIG PEN!SES IN YOUR OWN COMMENT ABOVE.....

WHAT 99% OF WOMEN CRAVE FOR ARE MEN WHO ARE VERY GOOD AT pre-intimacy, WHO ARE READY TO BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM ENJOY MULTIPLE ORGASM. BIG PENIS IS A DISADVANTAGE A MODERATE PENIS IS THE BEST.

WOMEN WILL CHOOSE A MAN WHO IS READY TO GIVE THEM HEAD, MouthAction A MILLION TIMES OVER A MAN IS NOT WILLING TO GIVE THEM MouthAction EXCEPT TO THRUSTING THEM TO THEIR DISCOMFORT WITH HIS BIG PENIS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by DevilsEqual(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
TheGenius001:

Yeah it does. I used to be 7.5inches (length) and 5.2 inches (girth). Today I can boast of about 8.6inches (length) and 5.6 inches (girth).

Which oil did u apply during jelqing and for how long
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Which oil did u apply during jelqing and for how long

Sometimes, I make use of Shear butter and sometimes Vaseline.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU HAVE RIGHTLY DESCRIBED THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW 99% OF LADIES FEEL WHEN THE HAVE SEX WITH A GUY WITH A BIG PEN!SES IN YOUR OWN COMMENT ABOVE.....

WHAT 99% OF WOMEN CRAVE FOR ARE MEN WHO ARE VERY GOOD AT pre-intimacy, WHO ARE READY TO BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM ENJOY MULTIPLE ORGASM. BIG PENIS IS A DISADVANTAGE A MODERATE PENIS IS THE BEST.

WOMEN WILL CHOOSE A MAN WHO IS READY TO GIVE THEM HEAD A MILLION TIMES OVER A MAN HE IS NOT WILLING TO EXCEPT THRUSTING WITH THE PENIS.

Well, you won't blame, it was my first time. But I tell you something after all the experience I've had, girls like it when they are filled with it. So as a big guy, you start slowly, then they gradually adjust due to excitement just like a penis. After giving slowly, then you start hitting every spot, at that point they are in heaven. Small dick can't do all that. Forget about giving her a head. She will come back, cos the big guy will do all that.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Softmirror: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
TheGenius001:

Well, you won't blame, it was my first time. But I tell you something after all the experience I've had, girls like it when they are filled with it. So as a big guy, you start slowly, then they gradually adjust due to excitement just like a penis. After giving slowly, then you start hitting every spot, at that point they are in heaven. Small dick can't do all that. Forget about giving her a head. She will come back, cos the big guy will do all that.

A MODERATE PENIS DOES ANY TIME ANY DAY. BIG PENIS IS MAXIMUM DISCOMFORT. IT'S NOTHING BUT TOO MUCH LIES THE MEDIA WANTS MEN TO BELIEVE. BRO, YOU HAVE ALREADY POINTED TO THE FACT OF SUCH DISCOMFORT IN YOUR COMMENT. THE SAME THING APPLIES TO MEN WHO SEEK SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT DRUG TO LAST FOR AGES, IT'S ALL NONSENSE.

pre-intimacy IS KEY TO EVERY WOMAN'S SATISFACTION. UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS THE PART MOST IGNORED BY MEN.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
MODIFIED: After 1 year and 10 months, Length of penis when pressed against pubic bone =8.5/8.6
Girth = 5.6. So I essence I relapsed, I haven't been jelqing like when I Started out. I didn't notice any changes anymore. But this time I'm back to work on my girth grin
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Softmirror:

A MODERATE PENIS DOES ANY TIME ANY DAY. BIG PENIS IS MAXIMUM DISCOMFORT. IT'S NOTHING BUT TOO MUCH LIES THE MEDIA WANTS MEN TO BELIEVE. BRO, YOU HAVE ALREADY POINTED TO THE FACT OF SUCH DISCOMFORT IN YOUR COMMENT. THE SAME THING APPLIES TO MEN WHO SEEK SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT DRUG TO LAST FOR AGES, IT'S ALL NONSENSE.

Sorry to ask, what do you measure in size?? You sound envious sad

If a girl tells me, she is not ok with the size, I simply won't penetrate the full length. Depends on how the girl in question can take. If she can take 6inches, no problem, I won't go in completely and she will love it. If another want 8inches, no problem still. So what exactly is the problem here??
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Softmirror: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
TheGenius001:

Sorry to ask, what do you measure in size?? You sound envious sad

If a girl tells me, she is not ok with the size, I simply won't penetrate the full length. Depends on how the girl in question can take. If she can take 6inches, no problem, I won't go in completely and she will love it. If another want 8inches, no problem still. So what exactly is the problem here??

There is no reason a gynecologist should ever be envious. We deal with FACTS not FANTASY..
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Softmirror:

There is no reason a gynecologist should ever be envious. We deal with FACTS not FANTASY..

Lols. See this guy. What is the fantasy here? I am telling you based on facts. Need I not tell you about a girl will cheat on a small guy with a big guy. A big guy can do what a small or average guy can do.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by internationalman(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Softmirror:

That's just your fact.

I've been with a girl who told me that the reason she likes bigger dîck is because it fills the walls of her vagina up which is more pleasurable and allows for easy and quick orgasm.

As a matter of fact she swore never to have anything to do with a dîck smaller than 6inches.

So, wether or not you are a gynaecologist does not make what you say a general fact as there's no general fact in matter like this..

But there's only one fact though, which is; you wouldn't be saying what you are saying now if you were on the bigger side.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
internationalman:

That's just your fact.

I've been with a girl who told me that the reason she likes bigger dîck is because it fills the walls of her vagina up which is more pleasurable and allows for easy and quick orgasm.

As a matter of fact she swore never to have anything to do with a dîck smaller than 6inches.

So, wether or not you are a gynaecologist does not make what you say a general fact as there's no general fact in matter like this..

But there's only one fact though, which is; you wouldn't be saying what you are saying now if you were on the bigger side.

; cheesy grin grin cheesy
Honestly, you have said my mind. He is definitely on the smaller side. Any big guy like me knows how easy it is for me to take a girl from a guy on the smaller side. It's just the fact grin
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by internationalman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
TheGenius001:

; cheesy grin grin cheesy
Honestly, you have said my mind. He is definitely on the smaller side. Any big guy like me knows how easy it is for me to take a girl from a guy on the smaller side. It's just the fact grin

The pride that comes with being naked and a girl staring at your big dîck alone is confidence booster itself.

And they keep blabbing about how knowing how to use it matters more than having a big dîck as if there are not guy with big dîck that equally know how to use it..

Big dîck is just advantage. You ever wonder why we don't see girls with small size Didos.

All their Didos are always 7 inches and above
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:
Good evening everyone. Firstly, this is a faceless forum and I really want to be opened about my opinion and observation about Jelqing. Mind you, I have no intention to make me look super or advertise anything whatsoever.

The first time I realized the size of my pe*****
was the first time I had sex with a girl. During the sex, I noticed she was crying, so I stopped and asked her why she was crying she said it's too big for her. She didn't enjoy it and I was sad after that. Out of much curiosity, I made my research and find out that my size was above the average size of a pe**** (5.5 inches).

But then personally I thought it was small from my own view not knowing it's not. Initially I measured about 7.5inches in length and 5.1 inches in girth. But it was inaccurate(the length) all the while because the ruler wasn't pressed against my pubic bone. After measuring correctly, I find out it's 7.8inches.

I tried Jelqing to make it increase in size especially to sooth my own sight as being big. And you know what, it worked!

it's almost two months now, I have an 8inches in length and 5.4inches in girth. That's my own observation.

Warning: Before you embark on Jelqing, ensure you get proper information on how to do it safely.

Back to the question, although Jelqing doesn't work for everybody but have you tried it before and did it work for you?

Updated:
It's about 4months now, these are my observations:

Length of penis when pressed against pubic bone = 8.5/8.6 inches
Length of Penis when not pressed against pubic bone = 8.1/8.2 inches
Girth = 5.6/5.7 inches

To know more about Jelqing, visit the websites below:
https://thestallionstyle.com/how-to-do-jelqing-exercises-properly/

www.pegym.com

MODIFIED: After 1 year and 10 months, Length of penis when pressed against pubic bone =8.5/8.6
Girth = 5.6. So I essence I relapsed, I didn't notice any changes anymore. But this time I'm back to work on my girth.

You be novice for PE oh. How dare you promote jelging? Something that causes thrombosis? Flee from jelqing. Secondly, pegym is the most useless penis enlargement forum in the PE world. If you want to join a good and standard penis enlargement forum with free speech, then go to mattersofsize.com/forum.

It belongs to an Italian american who goes by the name Michael Salvini. When you register, google my username Huge-girth. I'm a super moderator there.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

if I get your question correctly, you're asking how I was able to measure it.
Get a 100% erection first. Get a ruler, place the zero mark of the ruler at the base of your Pe**** and gently press it to touch your pubic bone. The mark where the tip of your Pe**** touches on the ruler is your length.

You are a complete novice in PE. So jelging that is an amateur exercise is all you know? My people if you are serious about penis enlargement, go buy a length master. Google the word length master and see for yourself. It's a black device for stretching the penis to gain length. For girth, get a penis pump be it bathmate product or any of the mityvac
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:
My only insecurity is the girth. My 8.6 inches is just normal for girls these days. Some of them take it without knowing no pain while some feel the pain as well. Girth is the main thing. They like it more when it's girthy. My 5.6 inches makes me insecure at times. I'm still working on it though.

I want to inform you that you are a complete novice in the penis enlargement game/world.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Another novice post. I cannot enlighten you enough. With the length master, I can gain up to 3 inches in length in 2 years. There is no limit to girth gains as long as you are using the right methods.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You be novice for PE oh. How dare you promote jelging? Something that causes thrombosis? Flee from jelqing. Secondly, pegym is the most useless penis enlargement forum in the PE world. If you want to join a good and standard penis enlargement forum with free speech, then go to mattersofsize.com/forum.

It belongs to an Italian american who goes by the name Michael Salvini. When you register, google my username Huge-girth. I'm a super moderator there.

You are so myopic that you would come out publicly to state that Jelqing causes Thrombosis. It shows how shallow your understanding of jelqing works. Check it anywhere, jelqing comes with no side effect called thrombosis. You can get a thrombosed vein only when you start using any of those device in a way that is not fit for you.

Forget the website you called and claim to be a mod, I am very sure you are a dealer in P.E devices grin. I am not a fan of P.E devices even though I know how it works.

Increase gotten from Jelqing has its limit. At that point you can only choose to try a new method of jelqing which you probably haven't done and is more extreme than what you have been doing.

Don't tell me about power devices , after all if your are intellectual enough as your name implies, your brain would have told you that this thread is only about jelqing and not power devices just as the title of the thread reads. But because of ignorance, you open your mouth and talk rubbish and claim that Jelqing causes Thrombosis. This is probably the most awkward thing I've heard this year.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Hey Guys if you really want to know more about jelqing, visit:

https://www.pelongi.com/en/

You'll see video guides on how to jelq using various natural method. If you want to use pumps or other jelqing devices, there is no problem. It's your choice but make sure to find the side effects of using those devices.

Had it been I had a smaller size, I would have gotten those Devices, but No, going natural is my thing.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Another novice post. I cannot enlighten you enough. With the length master, I can gain up to 3 inches in length in 2 years. There is no limit to girth gains as long as you are using the right methods.

Don't be so ignorant that you are so myopic. What exactly is the title of this thread? "HAVE YOU TRIED THIS POWER DRVICE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT?" Hell No! Please use your head. If you sell them, there are better ways to market your products than acting like a novice in the real sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.