Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? (25559 Views)

See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) / Who Has Tried This Dating Website? / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Don't be so ignorant that you are so myopic. What exactly is the title of this thread? "HAVE YOU TRIED THIS POWER DRVICE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT?" Hell No! Please use your head. If you sell them, there are better ways to market your products than acting like a novice in the real sense.

You be mumu, I don't sell anything. I'm only laughing at your ignorance because Pegym is trash and all they do there is amateur exercises.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

You are so myopic that you would come out publicly to state that Jelqing causes Thrombosis. It shows how shallow your understanding of jelqing works. Check it anywhere, jelqing comes with no side effect called thrombosis. You can get a thrombosed vein only when you start using any of those device in a way that is not fit for you.

Forget the website you called and claim to be a mod, I am very sure you are a dealer in P.E devices grin. I am not a fan of P.E devices even though I know how it works.

Increase gotten from Jelqing has its limit. At that point you can only choose to try a new method of jelqing which you probably haven't done and is more extreme than what you have been doing.

Don't tell me about power devices , after all if your are intellectual enough as your name implies, your brain would have told you that this thread is only about jelqing and not power devices just as the title of the thread reads. But because of ignorance, you open your mouth and talk rubbish and claim that Jelqing causes Thrombosis. This is probably the most awkward thing I've heard this year.

I know more than 4 persons that got a thrombosis vein including myself from jelqing. Jelqing works because some people might have a thrombosis vein from it.

I'm not a dealer of any device. I'm only a moderator on that forum and I've been one since 2015. I went from 6.5 inches to 8.25 inches in one year of doing length exercises with a device I mentioned earlier.

Now I'm pumping for girth. I see you complaining of your girth. The fastest way to gain girth is through the combination of pumping and SSJ. SSJ means slow squish jelq. You can gain half inch in girth in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I know more than 4 persons that got a thrombosis vein including myself from jelqing. Jelqing works because some people might have a thrombosis vein from it.

I'm not a dealer of any device. I'm only a moderator on that forum and I've been one since 2015. I went from 6.5 inches to 8.25 inches in one year of doing length exercises with a device I mentioned earlier.

Now I'm pumping for girth. I see you complaining of your girth. The fastest way to gain girth is through the combination of pumping and SSJ. SSJ means slow squish jelq. You can gain half inch in girth in 6 months.

Lols. You are attaching Thrombosis to jelqing and I am not cool with it. Perhaps you and the 4 person did it very badly and had little knowledge about jelqing. If you really want to jelq properly, check out https://www.pelongi.com/en/

Or better still, check this video out on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEH6qXxSz4

I don't think there is anything you want to tell me about jelqing that I don't know. It is what I have done, it is what I have seen.

Getting a bigger girth does not require me to get a pump (pump works ofcourse but it comes with it's advere side effects ). I told you I'm on working on my girth, don't worry, I'll prove to you that I don't need a pump to make that possible. My target from this is 5.6 to 6. I'm ok with that. My length is perfect already (8.6).
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Lols. You are attaching Thrombosis to jelqing and I am not cool with it. Perhaps you and the 4 person did it very badly and had little knowledge about jelqing. If you really want to jelq properly, check out https://www.pelongi.com/en/

Or better still, check this video out on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEH6qXxSz4

I don't think there is anything you want to tell me about jelqing that I don't know. It is what I have done, it is what I have seen.

Getting a bigger girth does not require me to get a pump (pump works ofcourse but it comes with it's advere side effects ). I told you I'm on working on my girth, don't worry, I'll prove to you that I don't need a pump to make that possible. My target from this is 5.6 to 6. I'm ok with that. My length is perfect already (8.6).

Can you prove to me that the bathmate or mityvac penis pump has advere side effects like you claim? There is no proof anywhere online.

Talking about your length, have you been 8.6 right from the time you stopped jelging till now? In PE, you will likely lose a little bit of length gains if you stop cold turkey.

If you choose to go manual with girth work, it would take you up to a year to get from 5.6 to 6 in girth. It's doable.

Here is a photo of the length master I talked about

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Can you prove to me that the bathmate or mityvac penis pump has advere side effects like you claim? There is no proof anywhere online.

Talking about your length, have you been 8.6 right from the time you stopped jelging till now? In PE, you will likely lose a little bit of length gains if you stop cold turkey.

If you choose to go manual with girth work, it would take you up to a year to get from 5.6 to 6 in girth. It's doable.

Here is a photo of the length master I talked about

Pumps has side effects (mainly ED) from research I have done about it in the past. You can Google it if you wish.

My giant is permanent. I remember when I was just about 7.8inches.

We are on the same side then, if you believe I can achieve the gain manually. I am a patient man. I don't do devices.

What's your when you started out and your current size?

For me I started out 7.8(length) and 4.9(Girth).
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Pumps has side effects (mainly ED) from research I have done about it in the past. You can Google it if you wish.

My giant is permanent. I remember when I was just about 7.8inches.

We are on the same side then, if you believe I can achieve the gain manually. I am a patient man. I don't do devices.

What's your when you started out and your current size?

For me I started out 7.8(length) and 4.9(Girth).

Fake pumps have side effects, I know all of that. It's just like top branded phones like samsung and Iphone. There are fake phones in the market too.

I'm not in anyway trying to market these products. I'm only trying to enlighten as much people as possible. You will not see a single genuine penis pump in Nigeria. All this fake pumps causes erectile dyfunction and penis curvature.

There are too many fake pumps in the penis enlargement market and all over Nigeria. But the Bathmate series and the Mityvac pumps are all original.

I know too many foreigners who are using and have gained with those two products. I know 3 people who pumped their way to 7 inches girth but other girth exercises were involved in the mix.

I started length stretching at 6.5 inches in 2013 but I wasn't that serious. I suffered a severe heartbreak in 2017 and I ended up channelling all the pains into buying a length master. I stretched and did blasters from 2017 January to 2018 January and went from 6.5inches to 8.25inches which is my current size now.

Though I now find it a bit difficult to go balls deep in some women, I'm still going for 9 inches bone press erect length. I've never focused on girth but the length gains gave me some girth especially at the base of my penis and at the glands which is the head. My mind shaft is current 5.5 and the base is 6 inches.

I got those base girth when I was doing bundled downward stretches.

Penis enlargement is so much fun. I wish Nigerians can learn about these things.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Fake pumps have side effects, I know all of that. It's just like top branded phones like samsung and Iphone. There are fake phones in the market too.

I'm not in anyway trying to market these products. I'm only trying to enlighten as much people as possible. You will not see a single genuine penis pump in Nigeria. All this fake pumps causes erectile dyfunction and penis curvature.

There are too many fake pumps in the penis enlargement market and all over Nigeria. But the Bathmate series and the Mityvac pumps are all original.

I know too many foreigners who are using and have gained with those two products. I know 3 people who pumped their way to 7 inches girth but other girth exercises were involved in the mix.

I started length stretching at 6.5 inches in 2013 but I wasn't that serious. I suffered a severe heartbreak in 2017 and I ended up channelling all the pains into buying a length master. I stretched and did blasters from 2017 January to 2018 January and went from 6.5inches to 8.25inches which is my current size now.

Though I now find it a bit difficult to go balls deep in some women, I'm still going for 9 inches bone press erect length. I've never focused on girth but the length gains gave me some girth especially at the base of my penis and at the glands which is the head. My mind shaft is current 5.5 and the base is 6 inches.

I got those base girth when I was doing bundled downward stretches.

Penis enlargement is so much fun. I wish Nigerians can learn about these things.

Honestly it's really great fun. More satisfying is when you finally measure after a long time and find out you have achieved something. You'll just smile out loud grin
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Honestly it's really great fun. More satisfying is when you finally measure after a long time and find out you have achieved something. You'll just smile out loud grin

Exactly. When I was actively training, I only measured once in 6 months. By the way, there are far more advanced manual exercises I can show you if you want.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Exactly. When I was actively training, I only measured once in 6 months. By the way, there are far more advanced manual exercises I can show you if you want.

Interesting. Are they new? If No, I probably must have been doing it. But if yes, I would really love to know about them smiley
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

Interesting. Are they new? If No, I probably must have been doing it. But if yes, I would really love to know about them smiley

You are very funny. I don't mean to argue with you but the knowledge I have in PE, your nor get 30% oh. Na me be Huge-girth for MOS oh. A well known Pioneer in the PE world and on MOS penis enlargement forum. You don't know any of the manual exercises I intend telling you about. You are not even healing in an elongated state after your sessions which is one reason why you are not gaining as fast as you should.

PEgym na amateur full their. One of our monsters on MOS was bribed to join PEgym and he has been placed on weekly salary there. DLD gained 3 inches in length within one year doing manual exercises. DLD is the owner of MOS. Talk too many abeg.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You are very funny. I don't mean to argue with you but the knowledge I have in PE, your nor get 30% oh. Na me be Huge-girth for MOS oh. A well known Pioneer in the PE world and on MOS penis enlargement forum. You don't know any of the manual exercises I intend telling you about. You are not even healing in an elongated state after your sessions which is one reason why you are not gaining as fast as you should.

PEgym na amateur full their. One of our monsters on MOS was bribed to join PEgym and he has been placed on weekly salary there. DLD gained 3 inches in length within one year doing manual exercises. DLD is the owner of MOS. Talk too many abeg.

So all this is because I asked you to mention the methods you claim to know. Why say you know jelq more than I do? Are we arguing?? Like I said before, except this methods you are trying to talk about are new, then forget it. There is no manual method I haven't tried. If it is new, mention them and I will check them out.

For your information, PEgym was for new bees in this journey. Visit https://www.pelongi.com/en/ to know more about all the various methods for jelqing or try see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEH6qXxSz4 to also know all the methods for jelqing manually.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheGenius001:

So all this is because I asked you to mention the methods you claim to know. Why say you know jelq more than I do? Are we arguing?? Like I said before, except this methods you are trying to talk about are new, then forget it. There is no manual method I haven't tried. If it is new, mention them and I will check them out.

For your information, PEgym was for new bees in this journey. Visit https://www.pelongi.com/en/ to know more about all the various methods for jelqing or try see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEH6qXxSz4 to also know all the methods for jelqing manually.

Some of the very extreme stretches are Mandingo Stretch, Expressive Stretching both the normal and bundled one and the DLD blasters.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

What's the name of the device sir
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
janda1:

What's the name of the device sir

Length master

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Length master
I

Sir what of this

What do you think about it
I saw it online does it work

Sir what do you think about the manual

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
janda1:
I

Sir what of this

What do you think about it
I saw it online does it work

Sir what do you think about the manual

It is 100% fake. Please do not buy any penis pump that is not the bathmate series or the mityvac pump. There are other good ones too but there are no genuine penis pumps in Nigeria. And please, do not buy China product. As at now, only America and some few English speaking countries make genuine penis pumps. If you want, I can show you few genuine websites to buy from.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Intellectuall01:

It is 100% fake. Please do not buy any penis pump that is not the bathmate series or the mityvac pump. There are other good ones too but there are no genuine penis pumps in Nigeria. And please, do not buy China product. As at now, only America and some few English speaking countries make genuine penis pumps. If you want, I can show you few genuine websites to buy from.

Sir can you please share the website
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
janda1:

Sir can you please share the website

To buy PE equipments, go to https://shop.mattersofsize.com/collections/vendors?q=Matters%20of%20Size

The forum is www mattersofsize com/forum
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 3:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Intellectuall01:

To buy PE equipments, go to https://shop.mattersofsize.com/collections/vendors?q=Matters%20of%20Size

The forum is www mattersofsize com/forum

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
House, please is length jelging exercise diff from girth, is the exercise different ?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
rehanix500:
House, please is length jelging exercise diff from girth, is the exercise different ?

Yeah, they are both different. However, in a general context, jelq exercise will increase both your length and girth. But if you want to be specific about your need (gain in length or girth), it becomes necessary you understand the required exercise that meets your specific need. In other words, there are some exercise that are specifically to help your girth evn tho they will likely help your length, and vice versa.

To know more, simply visit the website below:

https://www.pelongi.com/en/
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
TheGenius001:

Yeah, they are both different. However, in a general context, jelq exercise will increase both your length and girth. But if you want to be specific about your need (gain in length or girth), it becomes necessary you understand the required exercise that meets your specific need. In other words, there are some exercise that are specifically to help your girth evn tho they will likely help your length, and vice versa.

To know more, simply visit the website below:

https://www.pelongi.com/en/

This is my 2nd month now,
I only get increase in flaccid girth and when I get erection.the size never change,but this is the 5th weeks...
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
rehanix500:

This is my 2nd month now,
I only get increase in flaccid girth and when I get erection.the size never change,but this is the 5th weeks...

Are you sure you're jelqing properly??
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
TheGenius001:

Are you sure you're jelqing properly??

Yes... but I read some articles that said, expected results in six months,
I'm confused maybe I don't jelg properly...
I m still at 5.5 in length but girth I see changes of 4.8, but I'm not after the girth, length is my focus and target
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
rehanix500:

I m still at 5.5 in length but girth I see changes of 4.8, but I'm not after the girth, length is my focus and target

Interesting. Ok try and give yourself a 1 day off intervals. For instance jelq on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun or Do 4days at a stretch and then 3 days off.

Also ensure you jelq properly by watching those videos. When it comes to increase in girth or length (length most especially), you don't need a ruler to tell you that your p**is is stretching already. The mild sweet sensation you get after returning from the off days will make you understand that your p***is is healing from the previous exercise.

Also ensure to start any form of stretching from the extreme base of your p**is. And pls stop measuring every week. Measure at the end of 3months. Your eyes may deceive when you constantly look or feel the need to measure.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2022
One downside of having a long p**is is the fact that there is a very visible bulge whenever you're in a semi erect state when sitting down. This also happens when you're standing or walking down a street.

It becomes worse when you have an uncalled full erection from no where.

I remember a scenario that played out when one young lady who came to see a neighbor saw me in a full erection (I was putting on a tight kind of boxer). She looked down and saw my size and in just few second she stopped what she was doing and was about to shout, but as if she got back to herself within that seconds, she kept quiet. I was just laughing in my mind.

That's what jelqing can do.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
rehanix500:

Try 1000 strokes in the morning and 1000 strokes at night every day and thank God later
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
janda1:

Try 1000 strokes in the morning and 1000 strokes at night every day and thank God later

I jelq for more than 15min daily
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheGenius001:
One downside of having a long p**is is the fact that there is a very visible bulge whenever you're in a semi erect state when sitting down. This also happens when you're standing or walking down a street.

It becomes worse when you have an uncalled full erection from no where.

I remember a scenario that played out when one young lady who came to see a neighbor saw me in a full erection (I was putting on a tight kind of boxer). She looked down and saw my size and in just few second she stopped what she was doing and was about to shout, but as if she got back to herself within that seconds, she kept quiet. I was just laughing in my mind.

That's what jelqing can do.

What duration do you start seeing the results ??
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
rehanix500:

What duration do you start seeing the results ??

I noticed changes in the first few weeks. It was obvious there was stretching of the skin down there, from the base to every part of it. I had sometimes sored myself as a newbie but it was not proper. I was too desperate.

But the major change was right about 2 months. At that point, I had no ruler to tell me that I have gained. I measured and I was so happy.

Let me burst your head, this is just 3 weeks of focusing on girth with following methods;

•Compressor Squeeze
•Dry Jelq
•Erect squeeze
•Double squeeze

I don't need a ruler to tell me about my increase yet. I am very sure to have increased between 0.2 and 0.3 inches already. I will be very certain the day I measure again (probably in the 3rd month). I know I will meet up with my 6inches target. I may likely stop at that point.

If you really want to know how to Jelq properly, check this website.

https://www.pelongi.com/en/penis-enlargement/exercises/penis-girth/index.php
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by rehanix500: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2022
TheGenius001:

I noticed changes in the first few weeks. It was obvious there was stretching of the skin down there, from the base to every part of it. I had sometimes sored myself as a newbie but it was not proper. I was too desperate.

But the major change was right about 2 months. At that point, I had no ruler to tell me that I have gained. I measured and I was so happy.

Let me burst your head, this is just 3 weeks of focusing on girth with following methods;

•Compressor Squeeze
•Dry Jelq
•Erect squeeze
•Double squeeze

I don't need a ruler to tell me about my increase yet. I am very sure to have increased between 0.2 and 0.3 inches already. I will be very certain the day I measure again (probably in the 3rd month). I know I will meet up with my 6inches target. I may likely stop at that point.

If you really want to know how to Jelq properly, check this website.

https://www.pelongi.com/en/penis-enlargement/exercises/penis-girth/index.php

Your target is 6inches length or girth ?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
rehanix500:

Your target is 6inches length or girth ?

6inches Girth is my target. But honestly I am having a rethink of above 6inches grin with my current rate of jelqing.

My length is about 8.6inches by the way, thanks to Jelqing. But I don't fancy length gain anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.