Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? (7687 Views)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

It's exciting watching each scene wishing you were the one. Pure intense dominating exercise. Too bad she had to die. Hope you have watched today's own?
She won't die , I think there would be a continuation . It must have been Massimo's rival that are after her but she can't die.
Anyways I have deleted it because am becoming obsessed already
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

She won't die , I think there would be a continuation . It must have been Massimo's rival that are after her but she can't die.
Anyways I have deleted it because am becoming obsessed already
Really? So you want to stick with the narrative that she didn't die? If you hadn't deleted, I would have told you to watch that end scene very well. Covid disrupted plans for the sequel. Will let you know when it's out.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by emmyN(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure

Fallacy of hasty generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Checking your account balance and seeing a sum of
$20billion nothing sweet pass am àjèh☝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Really? So you want to stick with the narrative that she didn't die? If you hadn't deleted, I would have told you to watch that end scene very well.
I don't think so . If that is the case who is responsible for her dead .
Why must she be dead for someone's sins .
They can kiddnap her to get back to Massimo but not kill her , her friend , the bodyguard and the driver along
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

They can kiddnap her to get back to Massimo but not kill her , her friend , the bodyguard and the driver along
We will actually know when the sequel is out. Could be anybody; his father's killers, his ex he met at the party, her ex boyfriend
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by dederocs(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Getting a big deal, big money in my account, meditation, the feeling you get when with real people, when having real conversations, seeing a long lost friend. sex is only thrilling when you are having it with your dream partner, otherwise it is overrated,

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

Babe, he is an italian mobster. They go for family and friends if they can't get you. But we would know when the sequel is out. Suspects include his father's killers, his ex even her own ex too
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by ugofulfilled(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shortyy:
When God answers your prayers
Best response. Hey! you don't look bad at all
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by authority2006(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Muna4real:

You are a real man. Don't mind these guys calling you a simp smiley

But he already named himself a simp
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Warlord2014(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
czarr:
name anything more pleasurable than sexx!!
Success.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by lymelyte(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
None. Nothing at all!
Sex is the highest pleasure the brain experiences
have you ever taking cocaine b4? If you have you will have an idea.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Babe, he is an italian mobster. They go for family and friends if they can't get you. But we would know when the sequel is out. Suspects include his father's killers, his ex even her own ex too
You are right but I don't believe she will die cause if she dies then the film will be less interested for people to watch and it will lack meaning .
Her friend might and others but definitely not her , remember she is the central of the film so if she should die then there won't be any reason for continuation.
But then again she might lose her pregnancy . I don't think all that while she stayed with him she didn't learn anything .
Laura is a strong woman with this I think she will survive the accident .
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

We will actually know when the sequel is out. Could be anybody; his father's killers, his ex he met at the party, her ex boyfriend
Yeah including the old man I think he has being in the business with them for long and he knows enough . Remember Laura confronted him before Massimo left .She told him point black that he does not like her and from the way he looks at her while Massimo is all over Laura will tell you that the old man *Mario* is up to something.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by kaptaintintin: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
the sound of a ATM machine... e de touch my brain
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

You are right but I don't believe she will die cause if she dies then the film will be less interested for people to watch and it will lack meaning .
Her friend might and others but definitely not her , remember she is the central of the film so if she should die then there won't be any reason for continuation.
But then again she might lose her pregnancy . I don't think all that while she stayed with him she didn't learn anything .
Laura is a strong woman with this I think she will survive the accident .
I'm thinking assassination instead of an accident. You are right, there might be a twist in the movie. Will it be too much to ask for less sex scenes in the sequel?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

Yeah including the old man I think he has being in the business with them for long and he knows enough . Remember Laura confronted him before Massimo left .She told him point black that he does not like her and from the way he looks at her while Massimo is all over Laura will tell you that the old man *Mario* is up to something.
Yep, it's all about power. Mario is Massimo's guardian. Next thing to a father. As a mobster, Laura was a distraction to his kind of life. Easy target for frenemies. Remember he beat up a business partner for just hovering around her
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

I'm thinking assassination instead of an accident. You are right, there might be a twist in the movie. Will it be too much to ask for less sex scenes in the sequel?
I think is a kidnap and not assassination. And you know Laura is very tricky she might excape from them or cause confusion to them .
Yeah there will be more of killings in the next sequel .
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

I think is a kidnap and not assassination. And you know Laura is very tricky she might excape from them or cause confusion to them .
Yeah there will be more of killings in the next sequel .
Can't forget how he flipped her over with one arm. I prefer European movies to Hollywood movies.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Can't forget how he flipped her over with one arm. I prefer European movies to Hollywood movies.
Exactly
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:
Exactly
Check out "In darkness (2018), Oh! Ramona
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Midex88(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Watching my favorite Team.
Blue is the Colour, Football is the Game, We are together, Winning is our aim
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 02, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure
Yh I agree with you just that I'm scared of your name dawg
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by chychy12(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Cool breeze on a stinking hot day lol.

My man sucking n kissing my neck n sliding his hands up my bare sides.

Sleeping in my man's arms.

A pee wen U absolutely busting n U no near any toilet n hold for a whilegrin

Watching my man laugh at things I say to make him laugh.

But good sex with the man I love pass all the above except the neck kissing..god I love that...lol..n sleeping in his arms is just as gud as sex.

U this mrscarter.... U go like prick well well ooo... Laughing
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2020
sex is highly overrated, setting a goal and achieving it.. getting a dream job.. etcetra are all better than sex.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
KidDarkness:

Check out "In darkness (2018), Oh! Ramona
Ok
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Sawzer(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
CastingCrowns:
sex is highly overrated, setting a goal and achieving it.. getting a dream job.. etcetra are all better than sex.

Perhaps you need good pounding grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by IamAngelica(f): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
LOL..had a feeling someone would see it from this angle..not paid sex..i mean literally, having great sex knowing you're not broke
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
chychy12:

U this mrscarter.... U go like prick well well ooo... Laughing

My husbands...U bet I dogrin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Exodora:
Ok
Did you get to check them out?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Vaiki(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
czarr:
name anything more pleasurable than sexx!!
Lots of money in the bank.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Rebekah029(f): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
using a fowl feather to scratch your ear....omg! that feeling is OLympotically mesmerizing.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.