Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? (7686 Views)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seun,,,,

Lalaticlacla

Myd44

Dominique

.rocktation

Farano

Please comman help me i can't view my mention again,,,,,

God why is all this things happening to me,,,,,,

Ayam tired,,,,,,,

,,,,sad

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by robosky02(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

no talk

Baby
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by tuzle(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
For me it is peace of mind coupled with happiness

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by aysnoopy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
czarr:
name anything more pleasurable than sexx!!

Revenge.
Revenge is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Kissiemu(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nna men!

Nothing like a well shaved kpekus. The feeling as you go in and out is out of this world.

Any other answer apart from my own is a lie.

What can a nigga do?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
pooing after being pressed for so long and it drops as if a heavy stone was thrown into a river while holding your phone, it gives some kinda orgasm sweeter than pu$*y

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by IKWUADA(m): 4:25am On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:
hot beans with fresh bread.
dancing

listening to trap.
Yes hot beans and that listening to trap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by chinaka98295: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2020
When i get creditalert of 7-figures steadily in my account..Nothing beats that for me
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2020
czarr:

Salary increase ,promotion, contract, luxury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Madibah(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:
hot beans with fresh bread.

dancing

listening to trap.

Please give me your 10songs on your playlist .
You can write it or screenshot it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Madibah:

Please give me your 10songs on your playlist .
You can write it or screenshot it
Thanks

WAR =DRAKE

TOOSIE SLIDE

NICE FOR WHAT

STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM

LOWLIFE = FUTURE

MY SAVAGES

WALK ON MILLS

FEDS DID A SWEEP

LAST NAME

NEVER STOP

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by jornwhite: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure

As you go about taking care of women hope its not @ your own detriments. point correction a man's highest responsibility are his kids, lets nust say a man's family is his responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Salex007(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Having Mint dollars note on me
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Casualbro: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Put leaf inside your ear
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2020
czarr:

Cool breeze on a stinking hot day lol.

My man sucking n kissing my neck n sliding his hands up my bare sides.

Sleeping in my man's arms.

A pee wen U absolutely busting n U no near any toilet n hold for a whilegrin

Watching my man laugh at things I say to make him laugh.

But good sex with the man I love pass all the above except the neck kissing..god I love that...lol..n sleeping in his arms is just as gud as sex.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
aysnoopy:

Revenge.
Revenge is sweet

It's pointless n a waste of time.
Wats it achieve?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure

You're really proud to be a simp!(in a red-pilled guys voice) lol I like guys with this kinda thinking
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by stephcat: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:

Omo u better delete this trash...dead simp(spits)
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Sawzer(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:

Alpha Gorilla's and Red pillers are really gonna come for your head guy grin

Keep it up though cheesy
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by gift01: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2020
This

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2020
So many things... Sex is over rated due to some factors
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Arizona wrapped in brown wriss, cold bottle water, listening to music and checking my huge account balance

I will ditch a pu*sy at that moment

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Fvcknames: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:

WAR =DRAKE

TOOSIE SLIDE

NICE FOR WHAT

STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM

LOWLIFE = FUTURE

MY SAVAGES

WALK ON MILLS

FEDS DID A SWEEP

LAST NAME

NEVER STOP

Mehn Feds Did a Sweep is a coded classic. Future poured his heart out

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
So many things... Sex is over rated due to some factors
What factors please
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some women can pretend shaaaa !
Has anyone watched 365 days , Laura was pretending as if she didn't like Massori after she was kidnapped by him .
Once heard about a story like that about a woman that was slept by an arm robber who came to rob but ended up fu*king her .
Her husband filed a divorce papers cause he couldn't believed that his wife actually enjoyed the sex .
According to the woman she was a virgin when she got married and had not know the pleasure of sex until the robber fumbled her body and again if given the opportunity she would do it again.
She said she never knew sex could be so sweet until that very day.
My own problem now is how to get off the memory of sex scene from 365 days off my memory , somebody should help please !
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:
Some women can pretend shaaaa !
Has anyone watched 365 days , Laura was pretending as if she didn't like Massori after she was kidnapped by him .
Once heard about a story like that about a woman that was slept by an arm robber who came to rob but ended up fu*king her .
Her husband filed a divorce papers cause he couldn't believed that his wife actually enjoyed the sex .
According to the woman she was a virgin when she got married and had not know the pleasure of sex until the robber fumbled her body and again if given the opportunity she would do it again.
She said she never knew sex could be so sweet until that very day.
My own problem now is how to get off the memory of sex scene from 365 days off my memory , somebody should help please !
We are in this together. The sex scenes of 365 days is stuck in our memory. You want to run and leave me here alone. Lai lai. At least we can understand a little bit of italian and polish language.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by VanDerWaalforces: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Serving God with no strings attached.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

We are in this together. The sex scenes of 365 days is stuck in our memory. You want to run and leave me here alone. Lai lai. At least we can understand a little bit of italian and polish language.
Hmmmm that sex is mad to tell you the truth sometimes I get wet sef just the thought of it alone. Don't know what really pushed me into watching it at the first place sef.
Jeez! what type of ravishing is that !
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Ayo2004: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reading Bible grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Ayo2004: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

Cool breeze on a stinking hot day lol.

My man sucking n kissing my neck n sliding his hands up my bare sides.

Sleeping in my man's arms.

A pee wen U absolutely busting n U no near any toilet n hold for a whilegrin

Watching my man laugh at things I say to make him laugh.

But good sex with the man I love pass all the above except the neck kissing..god I love that...lol..n sleeping in his arms is just as gud as sex.

U did not add credit alert from your "good man" grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

Hmmmm that sex is mad to tell you the truth sometimes I get wet sef just the thought of it alone.
Jesue ! what type of ravishing is that !
The movie is still on my system and phone. To delete it is wahala. My fingers always betray me when I want to press the delete button. Anyway, no knowledge is lost. We learn new moves
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Credit alert like 3-4times daily along side good music tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.