Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51845 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
azzima:
This one's Son is in Canada WASTING his time taking NAKED pictures all over the internet........By the way , isn't this guy the ONLY PDP Politician that actually went to jail for CORRUPTION under OBJ?? He is just pained because he is a YESTERDAY man....he would be worse if he was TODAY'S man.
LMAO
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by EgusiSoup: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Point of correction, pa jakande is architect of modern lagos. Read about him. He's the eldest man in our family as we speak. He owns no single helicopter. Go and ask those he made senators and reps. They bleed inside. What they give Tinubu monthly in return is huge and that'swhy they can'tdo much in their various constituencies. He's turned our state to his business empire. We shall end that, come 2023. I promise you that
Point of correction, your father is from Edo state. Your mother may be yoruba but that doesn’t make you yoruba. So go to Edo state your state of origin and turn it to eldorado because Edo state as at now is a backward dead state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by lavenjcrown(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
This old fool is coming out here to say rubbish as if he is saint. Has he forgotten his own criminal and greedy act when he embezzled peoples pension money worth of billion naira or so.
All these old men are bunch of fools and idiot. I wish I could just have an extra power where I can start dealing with all of the past and present politicians one after the other.
I hate them all!!
#EndbadgovernanceinNigeria

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.

A SLAVE without remorse in the WASTE is spotted

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

SLAVES dying to save their MASTERS in the WASTE
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Point of correction, your father is from Edo state. Your mother may be yoruba but that doesn’t make you yoruba. So go to Edo state your state of origin and turn it to eldorado because Edo state as at now is a backward dead state
It would shock you from 2023 onwards when you hear about me in lagos. I won't say more than that, except the Nigerian Constitution was written and amendable by you. Until then, I suggest you just suspend your social media rants , which doesn't hold water wink. Thank you.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by naijapips04: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Since Obasanjo took the Jet owner to court and he won EFCC and FG, Jonathan took him to court and he won CCT and FG, I wish Bode George also take the path of litigation and not slander, character assassination, blackmail and jealousy

So why then are you calling Deziani a thief without having any proof of what exactly she has stolen? Why don't you wait for the court to convict her before assassinating her character? you see the double standards of you Tinubu arselickers?

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

SLAVES dying to save their MASTERS in the WASTE

SARS an Ibo man, Peter Obi and James Nwafor OC SARS supporter

Everyone is slave , Ibos without a President or Head of state for 50 years with 30 million citizens are the slave masters

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

White are NOT Superior, that is a flawed assumption!
The difference between Whites and Blacks is Discrepit Leadership, exemplified by the likes of Tinubu.
The owner of two Airports (Standstead and LHR l think, is a Black man, a Nigerian for that matter).
There are so many, many black men re-writting history all over the world, the Problem is in Nigeria, due to failed leaders like Tinubu and Bode George.
Just look at Sanwo-Olu, the Army said he inivted them to kill Protesters occupying Tinubu's alley at the Toll Gate, yet he was the one shedding Crocodile tears after the Protesters have been killed!

Nigeria's failure and indeed, that of the Black man, is all about FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.
Ghana was down this part too, until J.J Rawligns got rid of its corrupt and greedy Politicians, back then in the late 80's
We will get rid of these Leeches in Nigeria too, very soon.

Average black man is greedy. See warri, so dead, dirty and bad roads, a whole warri, these men ehn, is it that they don’t what to do, or they know, and turn blind eye. So pathetic, how do they think
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

SARS an Ibo man, Peter Obi and James Nwafor OC SARS supporter

Genuflecting to SLAVE MASTERS will forever keep you people spineless
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Any proof to this?! Because last I checked he was rich before been a senator in 1993 or Governor in 1999

He was rich bursting out of his mother's womb grin

You're either an idiot or a crook but no one cares either way...it's all coming down on your heads
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
naijapips04:

So why then are you calling Deziani a thief without having any proof of what exactly she has stolen? Why don't you wait for the court to convict her before assassinating her character? you see the double standards of you Tinubu arselickers?

Why not point out who called Deziani a thief if you ain't a petty liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

*Dubai debt profile***

Debt to GDP 77%

Total debt 80 billion USD

Population 3.3 million

*Lagos debt profile****

Debt to GDP 19%

Total debt 1.3 billion

Population 22 million

Think about this deeply

Think about what, your leaders go there to buy properties and live well, what is that to the average Nigerian?, USA debt rate will alarm you, but the average American can afford three square meal.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Harkonnen:

He was rich bursting out of his mother's womb grin

You're either an idiot or a crook but no one cares either way...it's all coming down on your heads

Only imbeciless don't know of Tinubu families, Oshodi families or the Kosoko families dating pre slave trade era ... But dumbos must be dumbos

Dude if you have evidence of crime committed don't be scared to go to court, do it for your community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

Whites are superior... Liberia has been independent for 170 years and is still a shithole. Does it mean they 've been having bad leadership for 170 years?? That's odd....

Ghana is actually still not that great
Even after Rawlings revolution the greed and wickedness of the black man has returned things to how it was.

You should know that Bad Leadership cuts across ALL African countries, in various degrees.
If the Black man are inferior as yo uare saying, how come Nigerians are the highest immigrant population of those Qualifying as Medical Doctors in the US?
How come Black people top their Class a lot of times in the US?
How come Black people are excelling in various fields in other countries?
Or do you think the DNA of those Black people were replaced once they leave Nigeria?

How is a Billionaire Trump who makes people to pay tax but refuses to pay adequate Tax, different from all these Nigeria Politicians?
How are all those American Politicians currently trying to manipulate the Voting in the US right now, using Voter intimidation, Voter Suppression and aggression against the opposition, different from the Tinubus and Bode George of Nigerians

Its all about BAD LEADERSHIP Bro, the type that Tinubu and Bode george represents.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
It would shock you from 2023 onwards when you hear about me in lagos. I won't say more than that, except the Nigerian Constitution was written and amendable by you. Until then, I suggest you just suspend your social media rants , which doesn't hold water wink. Thank you.
It still doesn’t change the fact that you’re from Edo state which is your father’s state of origin. Your mother being yoruba changes nothing

So therefore, this matter doesn’t concern you because you are from Edo state no matter how fluent you are in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Think about what, your leaders go there to buy properties and live well, what is that to the average Nigerian?, USA debt rate will alarm you, but the average American can afford three square meal.

Common 27% debt to GDP from China people wailed and wailed, Lekki Ikoyi bridge toll gate built on PPP people are wailing infact many want to default on the contract, BRT Mercedes Benz Marcopplo 200k USD busses over 40 got burnt and this are on PPP arrangements

This is are what brings investors and development not constantly wailing and making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Noisyrians: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
What do you mean Ghana is still not great? Ghana was doing great until covid struck. That is why Ghana is not in recession. At least Ghanaians appreciate the fact that their country is doing very well, compared with many countries.

BigBashiru:

Whites are superior... Liberia has been independent for 170 years and is still a shithole. Does it mean they 've been having bad leadership for 170 years?? That's odd....

Ghana is actually still not that great
Even after Rawlings revolution the greed and wickedness of the black man has returned things to how it was.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
azzima:
This one's Son is in Canada WASTING his time taking NAKED pictures all over the internet........By the way , isn't this guy the ONLY PDP Politician that actually went to jail for CORRUPTION under OBJ?? He is just pained because he is a YESTERDAY man....he would be worse if he was TODAY'S man.

Lol you can appreciate why George is so jealous of Tinubu. Seyi already an advertising executive and businessman while Bode George's son is busy pouting up and down with his gay friends and with no interest in Nigeria or his father's name and legacy. Bode George must be in sooooooo much pain over BAT because Jagaban, in every sense, keeps showing he is a bigger and better man than George.

That's his son in the middle below with his 'interesting' friends. Google Yinka Bode George to see more images of the son of the man who is always jealously attacking Tinubu's son Seyi.

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He forfeited $460,000 for being proceeds of narcotics and money laundering in his account based on Judge Nordberg ruling. He had two of the biggest drug barons in Chicago,Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, as directors in Compass Finance LLC Chicago.

Professor Fagunwa....ride ooon

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

You should know that Bad Leadership cuts across ALL African countries, in various degrees.
If the Black man are inferior as yo uare saying, how come Nigerians are the highest immigrant population of those Qualifying as Medical Doctors in the US?
How come Black people top their Class a lot of times in the US?
How come Black people are excelling in various fields in other countries?
Or do you think the DNA of those Black people were replaced once they leave Nigeria?

How is a Billionaire Trump who makes people to pay tax but refuses to pay adequate Tax, different from all these Nigeria Politicians?
How are all those American Politicians currently trying to manipulate the Voting in the US right now, using Voter intimidation, Voter Suppression and aggression against the opposition, different from the Tinubus and Bode George of Nigerians

Its all about BAD LEADERSHIP Bro, the type that Tinubu and Bode george represents.

- How come it's only Africa that had bad leadership across all their countries and consistently so?

About blacks excelling abroad - see if US or UK should ever have a black majority population, these countries will turn to Nigeria or Liberia. Blacks do well individually but never collectively. If you have a hospital in Maryland USA for example with only Nigerian employees and no oyinbo - the quality will be just like in Nigeria. The only thing that might save the day is medical laws that are strictly enforced by a white majority police force!

For the record im not a racist and I believe in equality - but I'm a race realist and I make statements based on statistical facts.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Common 27% debt to GDP from China people wailed and wailed, Lekki Ikoyi bridge toll gate built on PPP people are wailing infact many want to default on the contract, BRT Mercedes Benz Marcopplo 200k USD busses over 40 got burnt and this are on PPP arrangements

This is are what brings investors and development not constantly wailing and making noise

I ask again, what is the benefit to the common manon the street of Lagos, these countries you mention, dubai don’t even have what Lagos has, uae DONT have have what Nigeria have, it’s not the debt, is the citizens benefiting from it, every country has a debt
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Please remind us that Tinubu also removed Ambode because that one raised eyebrow about Tinubu's collection of over half of the federal Allocation to Lagos States and each Local Govt / LCDA?
You wonder why LGA's and LCDA's cant even patch street Roads any more, since Tinubu came on the Political scene of Lagos?

You know what, Nigerians are waiting for hi at the Polls, come 2023, if he has the liver, let him carry Ballot (just that Yorubas dont want him to be called the slot of Southerners grin ).
He will be taught a lesson he wont forget in a hurry.
Tinubu should go and ask his friend, the Oba of Lagos why his neighbours were watching and laughing when Yoruba thugs invaded his Palace and took his Staff of office away. undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Tore3(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yoruba don't love themselves
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

I ask again, what is the benefit to the common manon the street of Lagos, these countries you mention, dubai don’t even have what Lagos has, uae DONT have have what Nigeria have, it’s not the debt, is the citizens benefiting from it, every country has a debt

UAE

Oil production : 3.7 millions barrels per day

Population 9 million

Nigeria

Oil production: per day 2.5 millions barrels per day

Population 200 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

Please remind us that Tinubu also removed Ambode because that one raised eyebrow about Tinubu's collection of over half of the federal Allocation to Lagos States and each Local Govt / LCDA?
You wonder why LGA's and LCDA's cant even patch street Roads any more, since Tinubu came on the Political scene of Lagos?

You know what, Nigerians are waiting for hi at the Polls, come 2023, if he has the liver, let him carry Ballot (just that Yorubas dont want him to be called the slot of Southerners grin ).
He will be taught a lesson he wont forget in a hurry.
Tinubu should go and ask his friend, the Oba of Lagos why his neighbours were watching and laughing when Yoruba thugs invaded his Palace and took his Staff of office away. undecided undecided grin grin

I guess to Ibos only Tinubu votes in Primaries at party level, and all polling unit accross Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.