Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51860 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Omezif(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Three jets, i am especting to have one while others already has more than one. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

According to what law?! Alpha beta tax consultant earns 5% not 10% they are lawfully legal company and registered under Company allied law, as of the time he governed the state he had no company as laws required him step down as board member of companies which he did, and as private citizen he has every right to bid for Government contract

With these kinds of comments of yours which shows low iq, Nigeria will remain in darkness for a long long while. A company should neither collect tax money nor be unilaterally be awarded a contract where there is a clear conflict of interest and unfair advantage.

Wats with Nigerians and this degrading thinking pattern of defending evil. This country is in darkness - that's why the foreigners called it DARK CONTINENT

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by GavelSlam: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Benesis:
Na weytin wey tinubu do this man

E no allow am see banga pinch.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

With these kinds of comments of yours which shows low iq, Nigeria will remain in darkness for a long long while. A company should neither collect tax money nor be unilaterally be awarded a contract where there is a clear conflict of interest and unfair advantage.

Wats with Nigerians and this degrading thinking pattern of defending evil. This country is in darkness - that's why the foreigners called it DARK CONTINENT

Why not google tax consultancy services before you make an uninformed Dark comments

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by proff010: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tell them my brother...
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Why not google tax consultancy services before you make on informed Dark comments

What was the bidding process before the company got the contract? A company connected connected to a former governor is ineligible to bid because there is a conflict of interest and there is no arms length in the deal. Moreover, it is illegal for any company to collect a share of raw tax. U hv low iq. This is my last reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

Bros, careful oooo, he said he knows nothing about alphabeta ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Children of hate from poto-poto biafrauud republic are coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Zico5(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Any proof to this?! Because last I checked he was rich before been a senator in 1993 or Governor in 1999
Why are u guys defending the obvious for God sake. Why do u think he is holding rightly unto Lagos state? We need revolution in this country to shut u guys up.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zico5:

Why are u guys defending the obvious for God sake. Why do u think he is holding rightly unto Lagos state? We need revolution in this country to shut u guys up.

I vote in Lagos just as you vote in Anambra or Kano

Why do you guys think my vote was forced and not free will and I need revolution for not voting PDP that ruled Rivers State since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by obstead200(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Stop weeping my brother show us proof of Tinubu looting Lagos and Nigeria
I am really sorry for this our generation. The older generation might have failed us, but at least we still have a nation....or some semblance of one.

With people like you, this present generation will so much fail the future generation that what we are seeing today will seem like child's play

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
obstead200:
I am really sorry for this our generation. The older generation might have failed us, but at least we still have a nation....or some semblance of one.

With people like you, this present generation will so much fail the future generation that what we are seeing today will seem like child's play

Lol

Is that all?! Sentiments without facts

Typical black man

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Emmasnoop(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.
MONKEY WHEN NOR KNOW RIGHT FROM LEFT,U CALL THIS ENVY .
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by kayjay69(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
As much as Bode George of all people should not even be talking, did you ask if what he said is even true? Here you are talking about career auditor blah blah blah, dude, everyone and their mother knows Tinubu is a thief, don't come here trying to launder his image thinking we are fools. Yes he may do some of his stealing by the book, but that does not make it acceptable.

Agreed he is an investor however anyone with half a brain knows clearly those companies are just fronts where he washes his dirty money. We know how it works, we are not moved. His dealings can never stand up to full scrutiny which is why the court where his recent Alpha Beta case is being tried was conveniently attacked by mob, documents related to his specific case burnt and/or missing.

I always knew you were on Tinubu's payroll, you just pretty much confirmed it. Only a dumb person incapable of independent thought would post what you posted.
TecM0:
cool

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by guru90: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
So, EFCC don't wanna probe TINUBU about his 2 bullion van (BILLION DOLLARS INSIDE THE VAN).

So far our Current NIGERIA leaders are alive. They don't value the masses they are leading at all.....

Stealing Nig funds are running in their bloodstream.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.

See the above?
The same Nigerian Yoots that want to take Power, see the rubbish he is saying? angry

All he has to say, because Bode George (another looter, in his own right!) pointedout the ravenous GREED of his God-father Poitician who does not even know of his existence except when to use him as "Political Thug", is to shout ENVY? angry angry

You see the mentality of some of these 'Lazy Yoots' that the the Govt used as Hoodlums, to discredit the recent Protest? grin grin
Kontinue, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lagos can’t stand some cities in Africa talkless of the world, if Lagos has leaders like Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, leaders who saw the future and built the future, as one of my lecturer always say in the uk, Paris, Brussels etc would never come near Lagos, with its economy. Dubai was developed under 15 years, Lagos under Tinubu is 21 years now. Let stop praising these hoodlums, all of them are bad, pdp or Apc, they lack vision, they are fundamental idiots, greedy bastards, they can’t see the future how would they build it, all they see is now, eat it all. Leave some for him loyalist. Niger Delta suppose be the pride of Africa, with its beauty, north suppose be the beautiful Arab cities of Africa, but no, we have dead � heads, men who don’t think outside the box, When I say Whites are superior, some say, it’s inferiority, it’s not, I have mingled and stayed with them, the way they reason and think, common it’s out of these world.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

According to what law?! Alpha beta tax consultant earns 5% not 10% they are lawfully legal company and registered under Company allied law, as of the time he governed the state he had no company as laws required him step down as board member of companies which he did, and as private citizen he has every right to bid for Government contract
Alpha Beta received the contract in 2002 the same year they were incorporated when he was Governor of Lagos state. Look at the court case filed by Dapa Apara, former Managing Director of Alpha Beta filed, he exposed everything.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by kuntash: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:

Genesis of the troubles in the nation...

Addressing the messenger rather than the message itself..

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by nedekid: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Palliative looting dumb youth can't disgrace Tinubu... Forget all this nonsense Ipob talk

Tinubu is a leader, a man who built men from nothing to big position

The architect of modern Lagos
Finally you linked it to ipob and igbo. I was waiting for that.
Carryon.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zico5:

Relax, f00lish people will always be f00lish, no matter what you say! Their time will soon come, the recent one is a small sample, Next one will be total and strong.
Let them keep defending their Slave master, it happened even in the days of slavery, Niggars defending their Owners against their fellow Black Slaves.
Such people are called "House Niggars".

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Minjim: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
If only you are saying all these because you want to do better
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos can’t stand some cities in Africa talkless of the world, if Lagos has leaders like Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, leaders who saw the future and built the future, as one of my lecturer always say in the uk, Paris, Brussels etc would never come near Lagos, with its economy. Dubai was developed under 15 years, Lagos under Tinubu is 21 years now. Let stop praising these hoodlums, all of them are bad, pdp or Apc, they lack vision, they are fundamental idiots, greedy bastards, they can’t see the future how would they build it, all they see is now, eat it all. Leave some for him loyalist. Niger Delta suppose be the pride of Africa, with its beauty, north suppose be the beautiful Arab cities of Africa, but no, we have dead � heads, men who don’t think outside the box, When I say Whites are superior, some say, it’s inferiority, it’s not, I have mingled and stayed with them, the way they reason and think, common it’s out of these world.

*Dubai debt profile***

Debt to GDP 77%

Total debt 80 billion USD

Population 3.3 million

*Lagos debt profile****

Debt to GDP 19%

Total debt 1.3 billion

Population 22 million

Think about this deeply
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Alpha Beta received the contract in 2002 the same year they were incorporated when he was Governor of Lagos state. Look at the court case filed by Dapa Apara, former Managing Director of Alpha Beta filed, he exposed everything.

Leave that Boy alone, he is one of the Urchins that recieves pennies from Tinubu, to come and spew trash online.
Letting him be acting like the Ostrich who berys its head in the Sand, so it does not see what is happening, it will soon touch him.

The Destruction of Tinubu's properties is not done by Igbos, we all saw it on TV and Social Media, it was done by all manners of Nigerians, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba inclusive.
It is a reflection of the seething Anger and Hatred Lagosians have for the unbriddled greed of Tinubu an dhe better take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
None else than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ZUBY77(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:

EVERYTHING wrong with the society is you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Election Results From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.