Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51857 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by IjebuWarrior: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

Even if Bode George is also a thief, does that justify Tinubu's greed and being corrupt?

You pple are too ignorant, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.
I already knew this last year. The person is Tinubu. My uncle, a retired pilot once told me in his lekki home. Our senior uncle , pa jakande was a former governor. He had no single helicopter talk less of owning 3 jets yet, he remains the best governor Lagos ever had, building the largest housing estates for the masses in Africa in his time. Meanwhile, amoda onileere( aka tinubu) came from iragbiji in osun state to hijack our state. We will take it back whether he likes it or not and the moves are underway.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Even if Bode George is also a thief, does that justify Tinubu's greed and being corrupt?

You pple are too ignorant, I swear.

Please since you are enlightened and we are ignorant show us who Tinubu stole from where and when

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

Relax, f00lish people will always be f00lish, no matter what you say! Their time will soon come, the recent one is a small sample, Next one will be total and strong.
Let them keep defending their Slave master, it happened even in the days of slavery, Niggars defending their Owners against their fellow Black Slaves.
Such people are called "House Niggars".

The thing dey surprise oh... people defending the indefensible - it makes me wonder.. .. how can ppl be coming up with defences for these guys? One person said he is an accountant before becoming governor - how many accountants have 4 private jets....

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
fredoooooo:
O re yin sir ... d person no get name grin
Na Tinubu this man dey see everywhere grin

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

A slave will always support his slave master
angry
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by mowapa(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let's evaluate the salient point being raised by Bode George, one jet to any politician in a third world country should raise suspicion, we are being held down by this unnecessary divide. If the youth have any chance of taking power from the old oligarchy, then let's start using our brain to reason instead of travailizing every thing.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
emerged01:
Why is Bode George an ex-convict? He is always fighting Tinubu as if he,himself is not a corrupt politician. He should also give us an account how he acquired all assets he has.

We should start youth movement in each state to get rid of corrupt politicians at state level.
Only the youths can save this country.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seerade029:
Lol, is this how to play opposition?

Nigeria has a lot to learn.
He's not playing opposition. He's a lagosian and he understands what's happening in the state . What he's saying is the truth. Don't tell me you're in support of Tinubu's incidences of fraud in lagos

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Amitez:

Wht can't you attack the message rather than the messenger.

Message is clear, one man and his family are oppressing 20m Lagosians and you are just not mindful of such fact, rather always out to derail topics or deflect issues.
They always attack the messenger and bring tribalism by blaming IPOB, bunch of clowns.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Depressed101: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.
see the one they are trying to speak for
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ope33: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
This Man called Bode Gorge will soon develop high blood pressure because of Tinubu.... what has he done for the youths/Lagos/Nigeria or the Yoruba?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by IjebuWarrior: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Please since you are enlightened and we are ignorant show us who Tinubu stole from where and when

What's Tinubu's net worth prior to his Gubernatorial position in the 4th Republic compared to his Post Gubernatorial?

Can he transparently account for his "wealth"?

Do you know the real story behind Alpha-Beta?

I can vividly remember in 1999 when late Gani ferociously fought against this man but, as usual... all the Yoruba elders pleaded with him to temper peace. Gani kept saying Tinubu has a fake college degree. It was learnt he used a different name while in college in the U.S. Why was that?

Dude, there's absolutely so much you these millennials don't know about this criminal called Tinubu. undecided

This is the same man legally convicted of drug trafficking and possession but, had to pay a huge ransome and fine to buy his way out. Mind you, that's the modus operandi in the U.S. as long as you can give up a huge chunk of the money illegally made which he did.

All of you claiming he was a professional in the U.S pior to joining 9ja Politics... what name or alias did he work under while here in the U.S.?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Any proof to this?! Because last I checked he was rich before been a senator in 1993 or Governor in 1999
Haaaaaa. How much was he earning in mobil as an accountant which could buy him a maclaren, talk less of buying a private jet? All his career at mobil wasn't up to 20 years. He resigned to join politics.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
mowapa:
Let's evaluate the salient point being raised by Bode George, one jet to any politician in a third world country should raise suspicion, we are being held down by this unnecessary divide. If the youth have any chance of taking power from the old oligarchy, then let's start using our brain to reason instead of travailizing every thing.

Thank you very much for this comment of yours....
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos can’t stand some cities in Africa talkless of the world, if Lagos has leaders like Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, leaders who saw the future and built the future, as one of my lecturer always say in the uk, Paris, Brussels etc would never come near Lagos, with its economy. Dubai was developed under 15 years, Lagos under Tinubu is 21 years now. Let stop praising these hoodlums, all of them are bad, pdp or Apc, they lack vision, they are fundamental idiots, greedy bastards, they can’t see the future how would they build it, all they see is now, eat it all. Leave some for him loyalist. Niger Delta suppose be the pride of Africa, with its beauty, north suppose be the beautiful Arab cities of Africa, but no, we have dead � heads, men who don’t think outside the box, When I say Whites are superior, some say, it’s inferiority, it’s not, I have mingled and stayed with them, the way they reason and think, common it’s out of these world.

White are NOT Superior, that is a flawed assumption!
The difference between Whites and Blacks is Discrepit Leadership, exemplified by the likes of Tinubu.
The owner of two Airports (Standstead and LHR l think, is a Black man, a Nigerian for that matter).
There are so many, many black men re-writting history all over the world, the Problem is in Nigeria, due to failed leaders like Tinubu and Bode George.
Just look at Sanwo-Olu, the Army said he inivted them to kill Protesters occupying Tinubu's alley at the Toll Gate, yet he was the one shedding Crocodile tears after the Protesters have been killed!

Nigeria's failure and indeed, that of the Black man, is all about FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.
Ghana was down this part too, until J.J Rawligns got rid of its corrupt and greedy Politicians, back then in the late 80's
We will get rid of these Leeches in Nigeria too, very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Seerade029: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
He's playing opposition. He's a lagosian and he understands what's happening in the state . What he's saying is the truth. Don't tell me you're in support of Tinubu's incidences of fraud in lagos

I'm not in support.
I am just saying, opposition should be played very well, all these cheap talks can't move Nigerians.

Look for a mistake in the ruling party, then challenge and voice out the mistake, use it against them.
Let Nigerians know what you can do if you're in the position.

That's what opposition means.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by biggie73(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
To honor among all thieves. Bode is a thief. Tinubu is a thief. He should honor the thief code.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bode the son of George, the Lagos boy who made his wife the Chairman of NDLEA during GEJ, eventually threw out by Brutal Buhari in favor of Hausa-fulani man.
Bode might be Surffering from dementia coz he looted NPA, the inheritance of Hausa-fulani Northern Port Authority in Lagos.
He is not qualified to judge Tinubu the masterminder of Lekki Massacre.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Omezif:
Three jets, i am especting to have one while others already has more than one. Wow.
shocked
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by azzima(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one's Son is in Canada WASTING his time taking NAKED pictures all over the internet........By the way , isn't this guy the ONLY PDP Politician that actually went to jail for CORRUPTION under OBJ?? He is just pained because he is a YESTERDAY man....he would be worse if he was TODAY'S man.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
online boasting grin is like you are part of iPOB r grin? just asking for a friend grin
why do you guys always think whoever doesn't support Tinubu's fraud is ipob,?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

The thing dey surprise oh... people defending the indefensible - it makes me wonder.. .. how can ppl be coming up with defences for these guys? One person said he is an accountant before becoming governor - how many accountants have 4 private jets....

Tinubu must be laughing out loudly, as per how f00lish these Pawns can be. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBashiru: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

White are NOT Superior, that is a flawed assumption!
The difference between Whites and Blacks is Discrepit Leadership, exemplified by the likes of Tinubu.
The owner of two Airports (Standstead and LHR l think, is a Black man, a Nigerian for that matter).
There are so many, many black men re-writting history all over the world, the Problem is in Nigeria, due to failed leaders like Tinubu and Bode George.
Just look at Sanwo-Olu, the Army said he inivted them to kill Protesters occupying Tinubu's alley at the Toll Gate, yet he was the one shedding Crocodile tears after the Protesters have been killed!

Nigeria's failure and indeed, that of the Black man, is all about FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.
Ghana was down this part too, until J.J Rawligns got rid of its corrupt and greedy Politicians, back then in the late 80's
We will get rid of these Leeches in Nigeria too, very soon.

Whites are superior... Liberia has been independent for 170 years and is still a shithole. Does it mean they 've been having bad leadership for 170 years?? That's odd....

Ghana is actually still not that great
Even after Rawlings revolution the greed and wickedness of the black man has returned things to how it was.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Eriokanmi: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Palliative looting dumb youth can't disgrace Tinubu... Forget all this nonsense Ipob talk

Tinubu is a leader, a man who built men from nothing to big position

The architect of modern Lagos
Point of correction, pa jakande is architect of modern lagos. Read about him. He's the eldest man in our family as we speak. He owns no single helicopter. Go and ask those he made senators and reps. They bleed inside. What they give Tinubu monthly in return is huge and that'swhy they can'tdo much in their various constituencies. He's turned our state to his business empire. We shall end that, come 2023. I promise you that

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
kuntash:

Genesis of the troubles in the nation...

Addressing the messenger rather than the message itself..
Gbam!
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
nedekid:

Finally you linked it to ipob and igbo. I was waiting for that.
Carryon.
When did Bode George turn IPOB , don't mind the joker.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
We know the ex governor
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

Ask them, even Partners of PWC,Deloitte,Ernst and Young and KPMG don't have private jets.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
azzima:
This one's Son is in Canada WASTING his time taking NAKED pictures all over the internet........By the way , isn't this guy the ONLY PDP Politician that actually went to jail for CORRUPTION under OBJ?? He is just pained because he is a YESTERDAY man....he would be worse if he was TODAY'S man.

Learn to SEPARATE the MESSAGE from the MESSENGER!

OBJ is one of the worst Yorubas to ever live but when he says sensible things (things he should have done but did not do when he was President/Head of State) we will still listen to him, because we can separate his Person, from his Message!

Even a thief can preach, as long as what he is saying makes sense, it can be used 'usefully' but that does not mean he is not a thief.
Bode George could be worse than Tinubu today, but as it stands TODAY, Tinubu is wore than him.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So no words for the jet owner?

Who comments on conjectures and hearsay, especially from haters, if not other haters like you?

Are you not ashamed you want us to start gossiping like women in a hair salon at Mushin over the allegations of the perennial and toxic hater that is Bode George?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.