Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120732 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by val68(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2020
For me Dubai is jst a beautiful country... but my brother accommodation is killing in Dubai and that's one of the biggest challenges you will face. Dubai can be so frustrating if you dont have someone to accommodate you and also getting job is so crazy because of language barrier and skin color. Trust me they prefer employing white skin than black skin and also Arabic speaking countries than English speaking countries. Please before you go try and look for someone that will accommodate you because is very important or else you will spend all your money on accommodation. Lastly be careful of fake agents pretending to get you a job because they are too many fraudsters in Dubai. Bro pls be very careful don't give any agent your money to look for job for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2020
UAE is not as easy as most people think.

And another thing is Racism.
You will surely encounter it. Have it in mind and brace yourself up.

Also have it in mind that 95% of Nigerians here won't help you esp when it comes to accommodation issue.

God will surely be with you and you will definitely find a good job within that 3 months.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Can one renew the 3months visa when it expires?

Yes.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2020
momentum85:
please guys i need some advice, I want my younger brother who is 23 to go work in UAE, a child hood friend who has been there for about 5years advised he comes with an employment visa and preferably a security job which he says pays more. After making some calls he told me there is a vacant position for a security job and the visa is 10,500 dirhams. and the salary is about 2300 dirhams. He went there and started as a helper in a construction company and later joined security earlier this year, I believe he's experienced but at the same time I don't want to be scammed

Bro Security work has lost its value unlike before.
Applying for SIRA would be a waste of money.
I think NEBOSH is better.
And for the amount your friend told you to pay, that's the normal price.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Gertyman: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Following Thread
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by real777(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Stop all these I must travel to any how country at all cost Nigerians? My either bro went to Dubai march this year after spending almost 1.2m borrowing money here and there. With a hope of securing a job as graduate or as legit hustler. As I speak, we are the ones still sending him funds to feed and pay rent. The guy just scattered our financial plans back home. He is lucky to have God sent younger ones else I wanted to ask him to come back and continue where he stopped. Majority of nigerians believe the grass is greener on the other side but forgetting that the water bills is also expensive. Since he got there, hasn't earned 1kobo. You can't even go out to hustle all in the guise of corona virus. Don't travel because suffering asked you to do so. You may end up worst.

This is just summary. We got plumbing work to attend to...

16 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nitrofx: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Bro forget all those plenty discouraging advise and follow below steps to survive in Dubai and move to Canada with your 3 moths dubai visa.

Step 1: when you enter Dubai make sure you have house rent and look for low cost area to stay and start looking for job immediately start from www.dubeezle.com

Step 2. Get a job with two year contract so that the company can help U renew the 3 months visa before it expires

Step 3. After finding your job no matter how little even if it's cleaner or waiter job quickly open a tinder dating app account with your real photos and Ur real bio.

Step 4. Start searching for a lover in Canada or Australia anywhere you like. make sure you pick someone with good job and good accademic record

Step 5; always chat her everyday and always make video calls everyday, tell her everything about you how U came from Nigeria and now working in UAE don't ever lie or device her. Make sure you video call her from your work place and let her talk to your colleagues ones in a while through video calls

Step 6. After she falls in love say after six months of chatting you guys can now start making plans of when she will visit UAE during her next vacation. Whitey will normally pay her flight and hotel bills when coming to visit you in UAE

Step 7. When she comes make sure you spend good time with her. Take her to your work place, show her your friends and make sure you give her very good D in za oza room

Step 8. Allow her go back to Canada after her first visit and she will go with the beautiful memories of time spent with you in UAE

Step 9. Continue calling and video calling her like you always did while she is back to her home country, video call and chat her another 6 months and then start planning another visit.

Step 10. By one year time when the second visit is about to happen, you already have work experience and your employer would have built your Bank account history for you very well with the steady monthly salary being paid into your account

Step 11: when she makes her second visit, take her on a boat cruise and propose to her on the boat.ake it very romantic Nd she will say "yes"

Step 12: let her go back to Canada after second visit with your engagement ring. Next thing is she will apply Canada visa for you and with your work history and statement of account history and your employer's attestation, you are sure getting the Canada visa

Step 13: You are on your way to Canada without spending a dime�

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2020
real777:
Stop all these I must travel to any how country at all cost Nigerians? My either bro went to Dubai march this year after spending almost 1.2m borrowing money here and there. With a hope of securing a job as graduate or as legit hustler. As I speak, we are the ones still sending him funds to feed and pay rent. The guy just scattered our financial plans back home. He is lucky to have God sent younger ones else I wanted to ask him to come back and continue where he stopped. Majority of nigerians believe the grass is greener on the other side but forgetting that the water bills is also expensive. Since he got there, hasn't earned 1kobo. You can't even go out to hustle all in the guise of corona virus. Don't travel because suffering asked you to do so. You may end up worst.

This is just summary. We got plumbing work to attend to...

He get his own Emirates ID?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by krissconnect(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:
Bro forget all those plenty discouraging advise and follow below steps to survive in Dubai and move to Canada with your 3 moths dubai visa.

Step 1: when you enter Dubai make sure you have house rent and look for low cost area to stay and start looking for job immediately start from www.dubeezle.com

Step 2. Get a job with two year contract so that the company can help U renew the 3 months visa before it expires

Step 3. After finding your job no matter how little even if it's cleaner or waiter job quickly open a tinder dating app account with your real photos and Ur real bio.

Step 4. Start searching for a lover in Canada or Australia anywhere you like. make sure you pick someone with good job and good accademic record

Step 5; always chat her everyday and always make video calls everyday, tell her everything about you how U came from Nigeria and now working in UAE don't ever lie or device her. Make sure you video call her from your work place and let her talk to your colleagues ones in a while through video calls

Step 6. After she falls in love say after six months of chatting you guys can now start making plans of when she will visit UAE during her next vacation. Whitey will normally pay her flight and hotel bills when coming to visit you in UAE

Step 7. When she comes make sure you spend good time with her. Take her to your work place, show her your friends and make sure you give her very good D in za oza room

Step 8. Allow her go back to Canada after her first visit and she will go with the beautiful memories of time spent with you in UAE

Step 9. Continue calling and video calling her like you always did while she is back to her home country, video call and chat her another 6 months and then start planning another visit.

Step 10. By one year time when the second visit is about to happen, you already have work experience and your employer would have built your Bank account history for you very well with the steady monthly salary being paid into your account

Step 11: when she makes her second visit, take her on a boat cruise and propose to her on the boat.ake it very romantic Nd she will say "yes"

Step 12: let her go back to Canada after second visit with your engagement ring. Next thing is she will apply Canada visa for you and with your work history and statement of account history and your employer's attestation, you are sure getting the Canada visa

This one na clown. You think we are acting Philippines movie here? undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by real777(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
JiBhaller:

He get his own Emirates ID?

He hasn't
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Badilstical(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
uchman:

This your advice no work at all,
you went to Dubai to see only not doing good Nigerians, didn't you see thousands of Nigerians living it large out there?
On Legit base how many of then? Very hand full of them, I have seen Nigeria medical doctor, have seen a guy who owns a big boutique legit guys.
But how many of the big boys is legid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nitrofx: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2020
krissconnect:

This one na clown. You think we are acting Philippines movie here? undecided

You simply don't know what you are saying. I am talking out of experience
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2020
jacobjamie:
ahhhh, which of them ? I didn't leave any thread unfinished oh,maybe u got to follow, tell me which one are u talking about ?

What was your last post on your CRV thread?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pompeiimagnus: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:

Lol...this one na real permutation and combination you describe so. 3 months is too short a time to even get a job, moreso with this Covid wahala everywhere. Unless he is a skilled craftsman like a welder, carpenter, etc., it's going to be really difficult to get an employer willing to even hire one on a visit visa. I hope his gamble pays off sha..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ruleworld61(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
meetme01:

Alaye, don't dare spend more than the months issued. Else, you will regret stepping out of Nigeria. It's advisable you calm down, get 2yrs working visa or elope to another country.

Dubai no be UK or US oo. A day after your visa expires, you become wanted and leaving after few days, months or years, you will pay for every day overstayed. If not, jail straight. Over staying is a big issue. They take it seriously.

My advice, if it's for work, don't go. Visit, go.
Work, get 2yrs working visa.

Don't say I didn't warn you o

Same with Kuwait
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nitrofx: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Well.. this worked for me 8 years ago. I'm currently in Calgary and don't know how easy it is to find a job in Dubai right now. I just shared it from experience.

pompeiimagnus:

Lol...this one na real permutation and combination you describe so. 3 months is too short a time to even get a job, moreso with this Covid wahala everywhere. Unless he is a skilled craftsman like a welder, carpenter, etc., it's going to be really difficult to get an employer willing to even hire one on a visit visa. I hope his gamble pays off sha..
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by val68(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2020
2bedrooms in Dubai or I dont hear you well...? shocked cool
bro you can't see it less than 1million per month. Bro dubai no be Nigeria o... but if you get the money jst know is above 500k per month
Hedgefunds:

Thanks for your advice. What the price range for 2bedroom in sharjah? Can i come with my family ..wife kids with visiting visa and get a residencial visa ? God bless as you respond.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:

You watch movies too much

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2020
oshosegun27:
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.
cheesy, see format. Lol. Nigerians and brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by XXII: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Everyone's destiny is not the same. If you are convinced in your mind to travel, pray and ask God for uncommon favour. Make sure you don't go there and involve yourself into illegality. Before 3 months, God's favour must surely locate you. God is your connection and don't forget, pray and pray like everything depends on prayers. You will surely come back to this post to give testimony on how the grace of God found you. It is not easy abroad but with God, you can scale through. Make sure you take along with you some food stuffs, enough money to house and feed you for the 3 months and you will be fine. Congratulations in advance and I wish you goodluck and God will surely favour you. GO AND SUCCEED BROTHER.
Wow, this is the best post I've read on this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.