Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120734 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by decency1993: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2020
I wish you all the best ma'am/ sir. Secondary, you would have applied for Canada work permit visa packages for both skilled and unskilled jobs that takes just 6 months processing time and it's 2 to 3 years visa, than just Dubai visit Visa. That's Arabic country we are talking about here. They can discriminate once you are not one of them.please be extremely careful when you get there. My brother had ugly experience with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by lascos912(m): 3:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Two of my brothers went there with same 3 months visa after getting jobs they did 2years visa

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2020
decency1993:
I wish you all the best ma'am/ sir. Secondary, you would have applied for Canada work permit visa packages for both skilled and unskilled jobs that takes just 6 months processing time and it's 2 to 3 years visa, than just Dubai visit Visa. That's Arabic country we are talking about here. They can discriminate once you are not one of them.please be extremely careful when you get there. My brother had ugly experience with them
who told u canada has unskilled visa

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by fongee: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=verminnel post=95689767]Hello house I need info on the possibly of getting a 1month visit visa to Dubai in a space of one week..is it possible everything can be processed for yes I stay in Dubai
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by fongee: 3:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Yes presently I live and work in Dubai, Dubai is a friendly nation if only you can abide by the law. With God grace on you before 3 months elapsed you will get a job that will issue you residence
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by momik4all(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2020
verminnel:
Hello house I need info on the possibly of getting a 1month visit visa to Dubai in a space of one week..is it possible everything can be processed for me in one week?

it is very possible and achievable.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by planetx: 3:52am On Dec 04, 2020
I pity anyone looking for greener pastures in that country, if you think you are suffering in Nigeria you will see real suffering, When they tell you Nigerians to stop having too many children una no go hear, migrating recklessly all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:56am On Dec 04, 2020
meetme01:

Alaye, don't dare spend more than the months issued. Else, you will regret stepping out of Nigeria. It's advisable you calm down, get 2yrs working visa or elope to another country.

Dubai no be UK or US oo. A day after your visa expires, you become wanted and leaving after few days, months or years, you will pay for every day overstayed. If not, jail straight. Over staying is a big issue. They take it seriously.

My advice, if it's for work, don't go. Visit, go.
Work, get 2yrs working visa.

Don't say I didn't warn you o
Op just listen to this guy, he have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Topshow4real: 4:07am On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
i will not suffer bro, our heads no be the same

There's no way you won't suffer if you don't come with cash enough to cover your expenses(accommodation and feeding especially) for at least 2months.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pacespot(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2020
meetme01:

Alaye, don't dare spend more than the months issued. Else, you will regret stepping out of Nigeria. It's advisable you calm down, get 2yrs working visa or elope to another country.

Dubai no be UK or US oo. A day after your visa expires, you become wanted and leaving after few days, months or years, you will pay for every day overstayed. If not, jail straight. Over staying is a big issue. They take it seriously.

My advice, if it's for work, don't go. Visit, go.
Work, get 2yrs working visa.

Don't say I didn't warn you o

This advice sha, can make someone change his mind quickly grin. But it is mostly the truth. Dubai? I actually don't fancy most Arabs and Muslim countries' views of blacks. If those guys have their ways, they will still keep blacks as slaves.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pacespot(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
there are jobs from all indications just that jobs might be 1000 dihrams to 2000. Agents plenty here too sha ,I know like 10 persons that have offered to give me a job after the quarantine but I still dey observe. 60percent of naija girls no dey like work even if a job is offered to them. most of them cast out big time from prostitution, 300dihrams, 200dihrams a night.... more updates

Thanks for the update. Please how much is the equivalent of 2000 dihrams in naira?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by kinethic: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Listen and listen very carefully as one with almost 20 years experience living abroad.
1. Your Visa is for visiting or tourism not for working or obtaining a job.
2. You can't find anyone to help you once your visa expires.
3. You would be detained or jailed till you pay for all the penalties for illegal residency.
4. The visa means go, look and return not for hustling.
5. Forget anyone that tells you pray bla bla bla for many have done that and regretted it. Laws are upholding in every country especially immigration laws. Don't use Nigeria mentality to this. It doesn't work that way.

Stay back in Nigeria and plan ahead, travel and return and see what,how it's happening there ,then return and weigh your options. If not just forfeit your visa and money and save the money for your ticket.
Countries are super strict concerning immigration and illegal migrants .
God do not help those that break the laws instituted by him.

ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ufuosman(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2020
jagaban002:
Dubai stamp on your passport will help processing to Canada but those you see making it most at Dubai are yahoo boys and Olosho ,
Getting a well paying job at Dubai as a Nigeria is very hard .
I will advice you rethink and make more money here and try Canada with God all things are possible .
U understand Dubai very well. Well said

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ufuosman(m): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Since your visa is out already and u have book ur flight just go and try luck, Dubai is not easy so many scammers, fake agents. I wish u the best

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by zedegit: 5:28am On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket

Why not go for business purpose. Meet and negotiate with trusted companies there to be supplying you products you can resell in Nigeria at a profit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Itzesteesoft: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2020
pacespot:

Thanks for the update. Please how much is the equivalent of 2000 dihrams in naira?

2000AED is equivalent to N207,211.
But might be more than that with the black market exchange rate.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ashinze: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2020
I don't know you wella i should have link you to my bros in Dubai. He told me last week that there company is looking for few workers. But me dey Libya now. But i don't know you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2020
EbenMayor:
2 bedroom flat in Dubai? You must be Dangote pikin. The MONTHLY rent of a single room self contain in Dubai exceeds what majority of Nigerians pay ANNUALLY for rent of 2 bedroom flat.
bros, e sha no go pass like 400k monthly?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Ashinze:
I don't know you wella i should have link you to my bros in Dubai. He told me last week that there company is looking for few workers. But me dey Libya now. But i don't know you.

Link am if you wan link an.. no dey shalaye
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2020
ogbonti:
I use to live in the UAE years ago, as a permanent resident and I still visit there on holidays to make me thankful to God for upgrading my life and seeing how massively I have progressed in life

Bro, that N800k you used in going to Dubai, you should have used that money to start small provision shop at Oshodi market or small pure water business - instead, you open eye use matches light fire for N800k? My God, I pity you -

Everyone here telling you to be hopeful are bent on hyping you to hell- sorry bro, you can insult me if you like, It doesn’t bother me because God knows I speak from the heart and only saying the truth like I will advise myself, my son or my brother. Please don’t forget I don’t know you personally so I am not saying these things because I am jealous of this achievement of yours..... but I wish I knew you were making this plan - I would have advised you rather go to Libya and risk all to cross to Europe than go to Dubai since you seem a bit desperate to leave Nigeria regardless.

Like someone said here - experience is the best teacher - my only prayer for you is that you return to Nigeria in one good piece and may God help you move to Canada or any other western country from Nigeria in the future.

As for me, I WILL RATHER use that N800k to BUY A PERMANENT SECURITY GUARD JOB WITH FULL BENEFITS AT LAGOS STATE WATER BOARD THAN TRAVEL TO DUBAI TO LOOK FOR A JOB -

Indians full there no work, they own the labor links and job placement connections - yet, they live in extreme poverty, hell holes with very poor sanitation worse than Ebutte Metta or Makoko slums, they eat like pigs, and are subjected to inhuman conditions and you want to go join them?

- OK oooo I guess it’s too late now, you are already there, good luck Sir.

This my response is for those aspiring to go join the silent heap of human gabbage roaming the streets of Dubai in the rat race agent/scam infested labor market with poor unlivable wages and terrible immigration conditions - BE WARNED!

My candid advise my people- If you don’t get a visa to CANADA, USA, UK, western EUROPE (EU) Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Caribbean, South Africa or even Ghana - which is visa free (in that order - best to the worst) - please don’t waste your money, stay back in Nigeria - invest that money in a petty trade or business, pray and have faith for God to bless your hussle in your fatherland where you have family and friends to support you than blindly jump on the plane to hell- ENOUGH SAID!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUluFWiVT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdh8RgXZf7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYtv719-ug
You're the only one that said the truth I believe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by seun70(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Baba, since you have arranged your visa and ticket, I would advise you to go.. but don't have the intention of overstaying when ur visa expires unless you are fortunate to find an employer willing to process your residential visa for you...

Like someone said, everybody destiny no be the same thing, u fit enter Dubai now and miraculously land one or two job sef, while person way don dey there since 2018 still never see work. Pray to God and be smart make opportunity no pass you by, once you reach there, no dey form, humble yourself, cos you don't know where your helper fit dey.

Even If you are unable to find an employer to process your work visa for you, come back, a Dubai stamp on your passport means it would be way easier for you to get your two year work visa if you decide to apply again from home, and also that stamp could help your travel history when applying to other better countries in Europe, Caribbeans and even Asia .

Take a leap with faith bruh!!!

He couldn't have said it any better!

Best advice.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by TrumXray(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2020
To all the great men in the house, please kindly share your view on this matter.
I have been opportuned to visit different countries (Ghana, Ivory Coast,Rwanda, Germany, Netherland and Belgium ) on trainings and work. Now I'm planning to relocate to Netherlands, do I stand any chance of getting work Visa? If Yes what do I need to do?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Akeem1759:
1. Dubai return ticket is not more than 250k on Ethopia and Kenya Airways, though Ethopia shakara lately is getting too much ( Dont argue, I'm a travel Agent).

2. Going on a 3Month tourist Visa to UAE is not different from a suicide mission, forget all this religious folks, even God Gave we Humans rules and regulations to follow, so why breaking a whole Country rules.

3. I would have advise you go for Poland or Netherland working visa but unfortunately you are out already.

I pray it works out for you sha, but if your visa validity days can no longer do a minute call, Bro getout of that Country Asap, otherwise O lo Far ooo..

Please can you shed more light on the Netherlands working visa? How do I contact you?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Hedgefunds:

I lived in malaysia for 10yrs with my wife and kids. Came home last year.Am sure malaysia is more expensive than dubai.
It’s obvious he knows not what he’s saying.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by uchman(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Badilstical:

Tell that to people going to Europe bro.
Where you can get aduro to give you papers not Dubai.
Do you know how many people I have feed in Dubai. Not transport I meet Nigerian atleast twice a week in metro station asking for help.
Or is it the guys doing construction under scotching sun and not paid for months(partial slavery going on in Dubai) most people they just depend on people like you post pics on facebook and ask money for visa to survive cos the can't come back without valid visa (overstay is too much that they can't pay)

This your advice no work at all,
you went to Dubai to see only not doing good Nigerians, didn't you see thousands of Nigerians living it large out there?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2020
I hope you are coming with a lot of money sha...
Let's start from house rent. The least amount you will get for bedspace is 350aed which is 45k+ and you have to pay every month.
The next thing is agent fees. Before you see any Nigerian that will link you up for a job without collecting any money, it is rare.

God will be with you sha..

By the way... I need beans oo abeg ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.