Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120735 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Coldie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Joshjnr:

Well said.
African food is very expensive there. Imagine eating common plate of eba with soup for 35 dirhams (N3,500)�
That's not expensive, its only expensive if u are not making d money from Dubai and u are getting it from home.

The fact say Nigeria money useless no mean say other countries money go follow am useless too

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Samfloxin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket
How much is the flight ticket now? cos I am processing two years visa for my brother. Let me contribute my own. It is expected that the company you work for will process two years visa for you upon the expiration of the three months visa. The condition is that you will work for them until you pay off the money they spent in processing the two years visa for you. But don't you have somebody over there? they should have gotten job for you first and thereafter process the visa with the appointment letter. That's what we did for my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Temmytea70(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?

Hey man, inclusive in your plan should be accommodation... Very important... I could give a nol card(for transporting yourself)....
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Indispensable85(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
jagaban002:
Dubai stamp on your passport will help processing to Canada but those you see making it most at Dubai are yahoo boys and Olosho ,
Getting a well paying job at Dubai as a Nigeria is very hard .
I will advice you rethink and make more money here and try Canada with God all things are possible .

Dubai stamp won't help nothing. That was then because alot has changed in the processing of Canada visa. They don't collect your passport anymore so they won't even know or care to know whether you've traveled to Dubai or anywhere before. They only request for your passport for stamping after their final decision on your application.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Samabu07(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks ,I understand. are u in dubai
Even if he is, do you think he will welcome you with an open arm? Abroad na street ooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jameel6: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is called try your luck bruh. 2018, four guys got 3weeks visa to Dubai and only 1got a job a week to visa expiration. I know how depressed it will be coming back to Naija after 3 months
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sola15(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?

Bro, the first thing is,don't give any damn so called agent your money in the name of giving you job. Hustle to get job by yourself.
Trust nobody
Use your brain while accepting any job offer

As per traveling elsewhere, it's easier than from Naija, but it would cost you. While about to do that, don't consult any African. Visit offices of immigration companies.
You can ask for any other questions you want to know

All the best bro

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Op where you dey?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by femiolorun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ebuka where are you come and talk oooo, let's k ow how far with you.
quote author=jameel6 post=96707723]It is called try your luck bruh. 2018, four guys got 3weeks visa to Dubai and only 1got a job a week to visa expiration. I know how depressed it will be coming back to Naija after 3 months[/quote]
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by UwaMmebii(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
there are jobs from all indications just that jobs might be 1000 dihrams to 2000. Agents plenty here too sha ,I know like 10 persons that have offered to give me a job after the quarantine but I still dey observe. 60percent of naija girls no dey like work even if a job is offered to them. most of them cast out big time from prostitution, 300dihrams, 200dihrams a night.... more updates

Hmm naija gals.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
momentum85:
please guys i need some advice, I want my younger brother who is 23 to go work in UAE, a child hood friend who has been there for about 5years advised he comes with an employment visa and preferably a security job which he says pays more. After making some calls he told me there is a vacant position for a security job and the visa is 10,500 dirhams. and the salary is about 2300 dirhams. He went there and started as a helper in a construction company and later joined security earlier this year, I believe he's experienced but at the same time I don't want to be scammed
Becareful, na so person wey my guy no still scam my guy.. Some are looking for money to return home....
Dont risk it.... If u have money to apply for work permit directly... Do it.. But not to anyone.. Apply directly to the UAE office

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mozele(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Badilstical:

Bro you will suffer in that country.
Make sure you keep that means you use in raising that money to foot Dubai travels flowing else you get frustrate this is a secret I wish somebody told be 7 years ago.
I was in Dubai before corona came left Dubai in July. Is not easy anywhere but Dubai is a hell of a country that a natural Nigeria can't live normally there. Forget what you see on the screen yes Dubai is beautiful but inside the beauty people don't care to know.
Take my advice you'd come back here looking for me to thank me

wahala...

See my dream destination na him you wash finish so o
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
I see no one adviced you on the need to keep ur passport... No let dem steal am ooooo

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
oshosegun27:
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.
Best advice so far, since he's already there

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
able20:

Boy, naa my area be dat, I take God beg you don't let anyone scam you no working visa in NL & Deutschland unless you're EEC citizen or married to one.
I second tjis
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jacobjamie(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Oga, you just abandoned your thread. Why you like giving suspense like this?
ahhhh, which of them ? I didn't leave any thread unfinished oh,maybe u got to follow, tell me which one are u talking about ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jacobjamie(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
ghettochild:

Hmmmmn na dem..
u don talk am finish , na them ,lol na still him be the lady oh lol

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Scout60(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Coldie:
How would he be getting the used phones and computers?
same way importers from this side go to Dubai to buy their goods
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Adeola4619(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Just come with food and prepare your agent fee cause nobody will give you job here for free and house rent money cause nobody will give you house for free so you won't be frustrated and wise up dont allow people that dont knw anything to scam you if you get to dubai cause they will pretend that there is job but dont give them money until you see the job......and also bring food and small clothes cause no fashion here food na main thing rice cheap just buy local Nigeria food like garri,beans,dry fish and so on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Adeola4619(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Once again Dubai is like Lagos only the looks is different but the activities carried on there is the same full of wise people not for children

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Adeola4619(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Abi
ghettochild:

Hmmmmn na dem..
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Adeola4619(m): 12:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Bro don't confuse him destiny is not the same
use good month for him....already he don do visa and buy ticket so no need bad advice just tell him his to live comfortable there you live in dubai for few month you dey complain people who are here for years dont complain no country in the world balance destiny is the main thing .....brother pls just be wise in dubai that my main topic
Badilstical:

Bro you will suffer in that country.
Make sure you keep that means you use in raising that money to foot Dubai travels flowing else you get frustrate this is a secret I wish somebody told be 7 years ago.
I was in Dubai before corona came left Dubai in July. Is not easy anywhere but Dubai is a hell of a country that a natural Nigeria can't live normally there. Forget what you see on the screen yes Dubai is beautiful but inside the beauty people don't care to know.
Take my advice you'd come back here looking for me to thank me

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by frozen70(f): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket

Go pls, whatever others are doing there do it within that limited time and come back before Visa expiration

Your next application will definitely be two years
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Badilstical(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Adeola4619:
Bro don't confuse him destiny is not the same
use good month for him....already he don do visa and buy ticket so no need bad advice just tell him his to live comfortable there you live in dubai for few month you dey complain people who are here for years dont complain no country in the world balance destiny is the main thing .....brother pls just be wise in dubai that my main topic
Tell that to people going to Europe bro.
Where you can get aduro to give you papers not Dubai.
Do you know how many people I have feed in Dubai. Not transport I meet Nigerian atleast twice a week in metro station asking for help.
Or is it the guys doing construction under scotching sun and not paid for months(partial slavery going on in Dubai) most people they just depend on people like you post pics on facebook and ask money for visa to survive cos the can't come back without valid visa (overstay is too much that they can't pay)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by lekonso: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=daddycee91 post=95669552]

We need more persons like you who encourage others.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2020
boyjo:

My brother, the thing dey shock me o.

How person go get N500k, N800k for account and blow everything or almost everything for tfare to travel out??

Even, to use ALL the money wey you get for account take buy car na foolishness to me speakless of to travel out.

It is well o.

maybe someone swear for the money make the money scatter - or he lacks simple common sense which is not common - either way i feel so sorry for him, others should learn from this mistake - those who have ears, let them hear!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.