Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120729 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by writeprof(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
yes ooo, almost 500k

Sorry bro, is this for return ticket or one way?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jacobjamie(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?
send me a whatapps msg, don't take advise from people here who hasn't even taken a plan to Abuja ,not to talk of visiting Ghana ,I will tell u all u need to know 07.0 31.11 27.95
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
I use to live in the UAE years ago, as a permanent resident and I still visit there on holidays to make me thankful to God for upgrading my life and seeing how massively I have progressed in life

Bro, that N800k you used in going to Dubai, you should have used that money to start small provision shop at Oshodi market or small pure water business - instead, you open eye use matches light fire for N800k? My God, I pity you -

Everyone here telling you to be hopeful are bent on hyping you to hell- sorry bro, you can insult me if you like, It doesn’t bother me because God knows I speak from the heart and only saying the truth like I will advise myself, my son or my brother. Please don’t forget I don’t know you personally so I am not saying these things because I am jealous of this achievement of yours..... but I wish I knew you were making this plan - I would have advised you rather go to Libya and risk all to cross to Europe than go to Dubai since you seem a bit desperate to leave Nigeria regardless.

Like someone said here - experience is the best teacher - my only prayer for you is that you return to Nigeria in one good piece and may God help you move to Canada or any other western country from Nigeria in the future.

As for me, I WILL RATHER use that N800k to BUY A PERMANENT SECURITY GUARD JOB WITH FULL BENEFITS AT LAGOS STATE WATER BOARD THAN TRAVEL TO DUBAI TO LOOK FOR A JOB -

Indians full there no work, they own the labor links and job placement connections - yet, they live in extreme poverty, hell holes with very poor sanitation worse than Ebutte Metta or Makoko slums, they eat like pigs, and are subjected to inhuman conditions and you want to go join them?

- OK oooo I guess it’s too late now, you are already there, good luck Sir.

This my response is for those aspiring to go join the silent heap of human gabbage roaming the streets of Dubai in the rat race agent/scam infested labor market with poor unlivable wages and terrible immigration conditions - BE WARNED!

My candid advise my people- If you don’t get a visa to CANADA, USA, UK, western EUROPE (EU) Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Caribbean, South Africa or even Ghana - which is visa free (in that order - best to the worst) - please don’t waste your money, stay back in Nigeria - invest that money in a petty trade or business, pray and have faith for God to bless your hussle in your fatherland where you have family and friends to support you than blindly jump on the plane to hell- ENOUGH SAID!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUluFWiVT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdh8RgXZf7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYtv719-ug

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
i will not suffer bro, our heads no be the same

Please, if you don't listen to any advice here, listen to his advice of you keeping your job or whatever means you got your money from. My wife's brother went in February or there about, he's now back to Nigeria after his visit visa expired and couldn't renew.

He burnt bridges with his boss in Nigeria before leaving, and now cant go back there again. The guy raised more than 2m in that job in less than a year.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by midehi2(f): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
yes ooo, almost 500k
How can your Dubai return ticket be 500k, that's too much na, even Emirate no cost reach like that

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by omuo1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Brother my advice to you is that pls don't go to UAE stay here in your father's Land but if you have Canada Visa that is a very different things

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket

Then why do U come seeking advice? I don't know what some of folks take Nlanders for?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by cooooooks(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Go to Dubai,

Is it possible to extend?

Can you run a training there?

Can you apply for jobs in other countries from Dubai?

Etc.

Check for legitimate ways only especially if you hope for something bigger and better in the medium future.

ebuka10box:
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by don10ky(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
So u av booked flight is now u need help. My guy dat country is not easy for Nigerians ooo everything there is expensive house 50k a month. U may land good job. My guy is still washing plate nd clean ing toilet. Life der is not easy. What did u studied,? If u are skilful u may be lucky. Well since u av book ed flight may God guide u

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by GavelSlam: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks sir, I appreciate

grin

Ok na.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Romanus123: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please chat me privately on my Dubai WhatsApp number to get all info you need +971523603356
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by seankafor(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shaa destiny no be same..

My brother died in same dubai while doing menial work.. he was working one of those skyscrapers when a Pakistani pushed him off the clip..that's what I heard..but the Koko be say na dia he die and up till today..we no see him dead body.

One of my brother again went there, e no reach 3 months, he come back empty handed.

Those racist Arabs isn't an option for me even if it's the only option.

36 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
writeprof:

Sorry bro, is this for return ticket or one way?
One way ke, una just dey hype dubai like say na usa

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by vicsongreat(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
My dear, dnt listen to any negative talk, Dubai is better than Nigeria times 10. There r work here, even as a cleaner, u r sure of at least 150k per month...

There r many company looking for workers, ur papers will be processesd. But ur first two yrs may not be all roses, any work u secured here for now, just manage it, bf it two yrs finishes, try and get ur Dubai driving license, or security license, or life guard, or sheff cert or any of uae working license, most of the courses r one week, some r two weeks and u r done,then u can secure a better job that will b paying 250-400k per month.
No fear bro, when I was coming, ppl will discouraging me, yet I came, I got a labourers job that pays 120k per month, with accommodation, in my second yr, I registered for driving license, and after my contract finished, I secured a driving job that pays me 2800aed, when converted to naira presently, its almost 380k per month. With free accommodation, water, light.
I wish u all the best bro. Just come.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by komodapson(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Pls kindly refer me to the agency that helped you secure the 3 months visa. 08139 35 99 36

Don't you ever try this, go to Emirates airline office and process your visa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mattfeuter(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Baba, since you have arranged your visa and ticket, I would advise you to go.. but don't have the intention of overstaying when ur visa expires unless you are fortunate to find an employer willing to process your residential visa for you...

Like someone said, everybody destiny no be the same thing, u fit enter Dubai now and miraculously land one or two job sef, while person way don dey there since 2018 still never see work. Pray to God and be smart make opportunity no pass you by, once you reach there, no dey form, humble yourself, cos you don't know where your helper fit dey.

Even If you are unable to find an employer to process your work visa for you, come back, a Dubai stamp on your passport means it would be way easier for you to get your two year work visa if you decide to apply again from home, and also that stamp could help your travel history when applying to other better countries in Europe, Caribbeans and even Asia .

Take a leap with faith bruh!!!

This Is the highlight of this comment! You sabi

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Kolisky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Everyone's destiny is not the same. If you are convinced in your mind to travel, pray and ask God for uncommon favour. Make sure you don't go there and involve yourself into illegality. Before 3 months, God's favour must surely locate you. God is your connection and don't forget, pray and pray like everything depends on prayers. You will surely come back to this post to give testimony on how the grace of God found you. It is not easy abroad but with God, you can scale through. Make sure you take along with you some food stuffs, enough money to house and feed you for the 3 months and you will be fine. Congratulations in advance and I wish you goodluck and God will surely favour you. GO AND SUCCEED BROTHER.

You spoke and I was feeling the heat of your words here. Thanks and may God elevate you too

I'm kind of inspired

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dubai is not easy, I pray u get a job before ur visa kalas, even if it's menial job, pray does Indians, paki don't use u like tissue paper. I lost my job due to the pandemic around March, not until I manage to get one that was when de ban Nigerians from obtaining work permit, I had to exit d country joor, dat moments I hate being a Nigerian. Hope say u carry enough moni n ur ready to trek to look for job by dropping ur cv like post office grin.. Good luck.. Don't pay any moni to so called agents who will promise you job

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
If u plan in savings 2 million in dubai it will take you two years, that is if u no send anyone moni to nigeria, dat for d least paying job of 1200aed with accommodation n maybe no food

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by bolousadex: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
my advice: don't go there. save up for Canada here and immigrate legally. you will be proud of yourself
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by able20(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Always ask before you do that's how smart people succeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RomanGreen: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
All4good:

You already bought your flight ticket, so you are set to go. Goodluck

But whatever happens, if you want a clean travel history, DO NOT OVER-STAY

Also you may wish to consider getting a 2nd passport from a country that allows you visa free travel to UAE and other Top destinations.

All the best.

Can you state example of countries that offer a second passport and the costs if any... Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Inferno001(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?

From experience, dubai is not an easy place to just jump in and get a job..I met a lot of guys who had accommodation issues and slept on stairways or parks because they had stories that weren't true...just make sure you have enough money to pay for your accommodation and utilities for the 3months pending when you get a job!! No one will assist you for free in that country and please don't overstay beyond your due date or else you will regret it terribly...
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hekkyboi: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
yes ooo, almost 500k
Please which flight is it and how much is someone suppose to have as a pocket money before travelling to Dubai
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Simplythebest: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Brother to be honest with u Dubai is not easy but everything depends on luck. My advice for u is that once u enter Dubai don't trust anyone pls and make sure u keep the little money u have with u save. Never give ur money to anyone on the basis of agent to get work for u pls before u give someone ur money as agent fee make sure u follow the person to the company and confirm everything with the manager or Aribab of the company pls. Mostly guya over there are not doing anything only scamming new people that just enter to look for work. Pls be careful don't trust anyone completely pls. Am talking from experience just came back home after spending 1 year 6 months over there so i know what is going on there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mauchiz: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
I advise you not to bother going to Dubai, so many Nigerians are on the streets of Dubai begging, frustrated or involved in prostitution or yahoo yahoo, I saw Nigerians shed tears in Dubai and regretted coming to Dubai.

There are no jobs now, don't bother going there.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Onlyonebuhari: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
jagaban002:
Dubai stamp on your passport will help processing to Canada but those you see making it most at Dubai are yahoo boys and Olosho ,
Getting a well paying job at Dubai as a Nigeria is very hard .
I will advice you rethink and make more money here and try Canada with God all things are possible .

You think Canada accept half baked soror some youths. If you aren't in the high skilled workers forget Canada. As for Dubai I hope u wish to go for tourism alone?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hekkyboi: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
akoredebaba1:
Which airline is that pls n also hope you're with your bta of $500 sha just to show off at the point of entry in Dubai ?? Cos I learnt is another criteria now ...
oh yeah that bta of $500 is on point
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Astrologyfact: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Badilstical:

One thing that kill us in this country is religion.
I have seen many of your type.
I drop you one advice, I have been on this platform since 2008 so I am not leaving anytime soon.
I have been to 3 continent in the world atimes is good to allow people to have first class experience.if you work please I will beg you not to quit that Job or business hold it well. And cone here after your experience in Dubai to thank people who advices you here
Is Kenyan a good country to come and start up life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.