Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120728 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Poorboy: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
bolousadex:
my advice: don't go there. save up for Canada here and immigrate legally. you will be proud of yourself
how much for Canada

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mutemenot(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket

You can get a job, the person you want to work under can process your document for longer stay but, it's not free. You get to pay more

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by sambo1993: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
ABEG MAKE U GO ANY HOSPITAL SO THAT THEY WILL EXAMINE U BETTER. 3 MONTHS AND STILL DEY WASTE TIME
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by oshosegun27(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by stacyadams: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
mauchiz:
I advise you not to bother going to Dubai, so many Nigerians are on the streets of Dubai begging, frustrated or involved in prostitution or yahoo yahoo, I saw Nigerians shed tears in Dubai and regretted coming to Dubai.

There are no jobs now, don't bother going there.

grin grin this one go be lik fairy tales to some people....until it hit them lik buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by stacyadams: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Please, if you don't listen to any advice here, listen to his advice of you keeping your job or whatever means you got your money from. My wife's brother went in February or there about, he's now back to Nigeria after his visit visa expired and couldn't renew.

He burnt bridges with his boss in Nigeria before leaving, and now cant go back there again. The guy raised more than 2m in that job in less than a year.
grin grin

This one go be lik NTA 9 0 clock news for som people ear

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hekkyboi: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
they didn't ask of anything oooo, no one asked of money
Please Its urgent, how did you pass through all those 'settle me' 'settle me' immigrations at the Nigerian airport? Did you tip any of them?
Awaiting your reply
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by able20(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
edwardadex23:

Hello bro I sent you a PM...Please kindly get in touch with me...I have some enquiry to make about Netherlands working visa.Thanks
Boy, naa my area be dat, I take God beg you don't let anyone scam you no working visa in NL & Deutschland unless you're EEC citizen or married to one.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MotiveU(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Everyone's destiny is not the same. If you are convinced in your mind to travel, pray and ask God for uncommon favour. Make sure you don't go there and involve yourself into illegality. Before 3 months, God's favour must surely locate you. God is your connection and don't forget, pray and pray like everything depends on prayers. You will surely come back to this post to give testimony on how the grace of God found you. It is not easy abroad but with God, you can scale through. Make sure you take along with you some food stuffs, enough money to house and feed you for the 3 months and you will be fine. Congratulations in advance and I wish you goodluck and God will surely favour you. GO AND SUCCEED BROTHER.
Great words of encouragement..
Thanks brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Seyzcham91(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Don't be happy getting 3month visa to Dubai as it is not a thing of joy, any one can get it in THREE days as i personally can make it happen within 3-5day

Brother! change your focus and work towards going to a better Abroad (European Countries) cuz to me and every sensible person Uae(dubai) not abroad or any other Gulf countries not abroad cuz its an Advance slavery Nation

Infact! to the best of my knowledge i would advise you to forfeit that three months visa as you can hardly get job within that period and even if you eventually get, na scam jobs and the bosses of those jobs will only use you within that three months for free without pay and let you go like that, They no longer Issue an Upgraded Working visa of 2years with 3months again, Talking as someone that lived there and worked there and know the In and Out of UAE as a whole

Its better you don't waste your money to book any ticket to go to dubai, just keep saving your ticket money so you can save up to process European countries

Dubai is a Tourist country and only good for Tourism, Vacation and Going to just relax, spend money lavishly within Days, Weeks and at Most Three Months and leave, not a place to go make money planning to be successful from. What Most Foreigners do in dubai is going In with Three months Visa and keep Renewing the Three months Visa Every three Months with between 150k to 250k depending on your Agent cuz its rare You get an Upgraded Three Months visa to Two years over there. Even most Nigerians and other Africans over there don't have legit work but Scamming Aspiring New Dubai new comers and that's how they survive as for the males but all females are Doing Runs(Olosho) i can say this anywhere even IF interviewed on a Live Tv and not restricted to Africans but Asians and other European Girls Too are into it.

i no get money to give you but this piece of Advice bro! you can hardly find someone to tell you this truth cuz virtually all Nigerians Abroad especially Igbos will never tell the Truth to New comers but will promise you heaven and earth only with the Aim of Scamming the Hell out of you and later be deported
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:

you need a lengthier stay visa and work permit - women fair better than men unless you are into IT or Medical Profession
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ernesthugo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket
I'm here in dubai I wish u well but let me warn u don't pay any Nigerian money to find u a job they would welcome u with that

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Hedgefunds: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
german89:
Bro. First of all, da Hustle da gave u d resources to run visa and IP, plz and plz make sure u keep it intact. Pray before coming, let ur expectations be less. When u get here don't pay anybody (agents) shi Shi until u confirm d jobs, also learn to be using bus by getting a bus card, ask questions and if possible AVOID AJMAN. Arrange food stuff, few clothes and plz look responsible always. If u can manage maybe Car wash job, cleaning, helpers job, dish washing, etc. Feel free to hit me once u landed. Alnada Area in Sharjah, house rent is from 50k and above, but industrial areas, same Sharjah oh. U can get 30k apartment . Once again let ur expectations be less bro. May God strengthen u, guide u, direct u and make people go out of their ways to Favour once u enter these Suncity. It's well with you Sir.

Thanks for your advice. What the price range for 2bedroom in sharjah? Can i come with my family ..wife kids with visiting visa and get a residencial visa ? God bless as you respond.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
CANADA, AUSTRALIA UAE UK NOW OFFER PR VISAS IF YOU ARE KEEN ON MIGRATING GO THROUGH THE LEGAL WAYS DONT DO IT ILEGALLY CAUSE ONCE YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO A VISA AGAIN AS MOST OF THESE COUNTRIES SHARE INFORMATION.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pompeiimagnus: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogbonti:

My candid advise my people- If you don’t get a visa to CANADA, USA, UK, western EUROPE (EU) Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Caribbean, South Africa or even Ghana - which is visa free (in that order - best to the worst)

Thanks for this candid advise. I just wish him the best over there. Personally, I would only advise any Nigerian graduate with good results to enroll in GRE, TOEFL, etc. and apply for MS/PhD to universities in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand. Many Nigerians get scholarships to fund their studies to these countries, where the person can have a peaceful serene environment to plan for his/her future. All this Dubai 3 months travel is not worth it.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Coldie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
hekkyboi:

Please Its urgent, how did you pass through all those 'settle me' 'settle me' immigrations at the Nigerian airport? Did you tip any of them?
Awaiting your reply
It's not by force to settle immigration it's a thing of choice if u say u no get nothing then go do u.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Coldie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

Thanks for this candid advise. I just wish him the best over there. Personally, I would only advise any Nigerian graduate with good results to enroll in GRE, TOEFL, etc. and apply for MS/PhD to universities in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand. Many Nigerians get scholarships to fund their studies to these countries, where the person can have a peaceful serene environment to plan for his/her future. All this Dubai 3 months travel is not worth it.

He is there already let him see for himself
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Okuda(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
meetme01:

Alaye, don't dare spend more than the months issued. Else, you will regret stepping out of Nigeria. It's advisable you calm down, get 2yrs working visa or elope to another country.

Dubai no be UK or US oo. A day after your visa expires, you become wanted and leaving after few days, months or years, you will pay for every day overstayed. If not, jail straight. Over staying is a big issue. They take it seriously.

My advice, if it's for work, don't go. Visit, go.
Work, get 2yrs working visa.

Don't say I didn't warn you o

lol. you don talk am
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Akeem1759:
1. Dubai return ticket is not more than 250k on Ethopia and Kenya Airways, though Ethopia shakara lately is getting too much ( Dont argue, I'm a travel Agent).

2. Going on a 3Month tourist Visa to UAE is not different from a suicide mission, forget all this religious folks, even God Gave we Humans rules and regulations to follow, so why breaking a whole Country rules.

3. I would have advise you go for Poland or Netherland working visa but unfortunately you are out already.

I pray it works out for you sha, but if your visa validity days can no longer do a minute call, Bro getout of that Country Asap, otherwise O lo Far ooo..

Can u tell me more about the Polish and Netherland Visas?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Clasmanj(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is well.
Do you have an agent in Dubai, who is the agent to you?
Coming in to Dubai to search for job, you must have enough money for a start like housing (priority) agency fee for job, but you have to be discreet because of swindlers, they don't care to know your plight, that's why I asked if you have agent.
There's bad agents and of course good ones, hide your money once in Dubai don't try lending because you will not get it back.
Menial job in Dubai!!
Tiling, Mason, plumbing, painting etc might come your way fix yourself with one of these to get 2 years Visa first, one year on with Dubai experience you can start negotiating for better job offer.
Above all hold onto God like never before so you will not be swept away.
A good agent will guide you
Stuff yourself with what you will eat for the three months or more.
Don't accept to give anything to anyone in Dubai days are evil, unless.
GOD be with You.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ibinaboonline: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
You're on point, nwanne'm. But that getaway party thing just crack me up. Udo o.
J111333:
Don't travel with the hope that you're not coming back because there's no guarantee on that.

Don't throw getaway party in your neighborhood, don't brag to your neighbors and friends and don't sell off your properties. Try to sublet your apartment or let a brother stay there for awhile if you can just in case.

When you get to Dubai, befriend Indians and Sri Lankans within the three months if you have the chance of meeting them. If you wanna get a menial job, they are the ones doing lots of it so they will know a thing or two.

If you don't wanna come back, be ready to do any kind of menial job for now if you see one.

Lastly but more important, if you're Igbo please keep your ego back home. I'm Igbo myself and this is not meant to be an insult to my folks. We have this ego thing and sometimes it is difficult for us to hide it or pretend not to have too much of it.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

Thanks for this candid advise. I just wish him the best over there. Personally, I would only advise any Nigerian graduate with good results to enroll in GRE, TOEFL, etc. and apply for MS/PhD to universities in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand. Many Nigerians get scholarships to fund their studies to these countries, where the person can have a peaceful serene environment to plan for his/her future. All this Dubai 3 months travel is not worth
it.

you are very correct - well many are lined up to make the same mistake but experience is the best teacher- i wish him the best!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Hedgefunds: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
EbenMayor:
2 bedroom flat in Dubai? You must be Dangote pikin. The MONTHLY rent of a single room self contain in Dubai exceeds what majority of Nigerians pay ANNUALLY for rent of 2 bedroom flat.

I lived in malaysia for 10yrs with my wife and kids. Came home last year.Am sure malaysia is more expensive than dubai.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
captainking:
I wish you success bro. My friend took same route in 2016..and he's still in Dubai now..
He got a job and they gave him 2 years visa..

According to him... Don't trust Nigerians over there.. They are Nigeria's worst enemies...

He also said there are jobs there... Menial jobs but lots if agents over there are scammers.. As they rip him blood and bones before he finally got a job himself in a car company... And they have been impressed with him that at a point.. They asked him to refer fellow Nigerians for jobs.. Of course.. I did not accept the offer..

I wish you luck bro.... Be ready to work hard the first 2 months searching for jobs.. And becareful who you associate with over there

Thank GOD you did not accept o

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
momentum85:
please guys i need some advice, I want my younger brother who is 23 to go work in UAE, a child hood friend who has been there for about 5years advised he comes with an employment visa and preferably a security job which he says pays more. After making some calls he told me there is a vacant position for a security job and the visa is 10,500 dirhams. and the salary is about 2300 dirhams. He went there and started as a helper in a construction company and later joined security earlier this year, I believe he's experienced but at the same time I don't want to be scammed

This is the exact story line I hear.
Guy, look well well well o.

Una fit get huge money take travel, una don already make am be that naw!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wonuola111:
Hello sir please I will like to PC with you can I ur digit with maximum respect

Careful.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

Be very careful there, a visiting visa only gets u a job that would pay less, while u work u are expected to pay for bed space which cost about 60K naira 2 years ago.
Also note that most employers who are arabs will offer to help renew ur visa oe secure u employment visa and they collect ur passport, PLS DO NOT EVER LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR PASSPORT THAT IS THE GATEWAY TO SLAVERY, whether nigerian or arab...Many stranded Nigerians there are looking for passports to return home at any cost, pls be wise

Any employer that isnt forthcoming with employer visa 4 days before ur 3month visa expires, pls begin to look for next flight back home, living im dubai without emirati ID or on expired visitors visa is living on a keg of gunpowder, the moment u re caught..........

There are security jobs that pay well, but pls make sure you have an employment visa before believing any offer of job.

FYI -Many Nigerians scam freshers like u over there in dubai, them no get heart, u will be so abandoned after they are done with you. Be wise

Thank you jare, I hope he listens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.