Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120730 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by samfrancis1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Akeem1759:
1. Dubai return ticket is not more than 250k on Ethopia and Kenya Airways, though Ethopia shakara lately is getting too much ( Dont argue, I'm a travel Agent).

2. Going on a 3Month tourist Visa to UAE is not different from a suicide mission, forget all this religious folks, even God Gave we Humans rules and regulations to follow, so why breaking a whole Country rules.

3. I would have advise you go for Poland or Netherland working visa but unfortunately you are out already.

I pray it works out for you sha, but if your visa validity days can no longer do a minute call, Bro getout of that Country Asap, otherwise O lo Far ooo..
would love to talk more with you
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Evii: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Guy as a graduate why don't you try going for a masters program in Europe than travelling to Dubai?
There are schools in Dubai with very low tuition fee(2,000 Euro). As you student you can also work.
A friend of mine just left Nigeria to Europe for same reason.
Europe better pass Dubai oh

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Happy2020: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dubai is now very anti Nigerian thanks to your fellow Nigerians doing unscrupulous shxt and not following the rules. You see adds there for jobs that say No Nigerians need apply. That’s how bad it is.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mamatwiny(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
This thread took exactly one month to hit front page.
Morale lesson- never give up.

@ op, I believe it is time to share your experience in Dubai.

Take this prayer point- May we not run from frying pan to fire.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jomarick(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Pls kindly refer me to the agency that helped you secure the 3 months visa. 08139 35 99 36
Lol, don't be naive. U can apply and get 90days Dubai visa via ur mobile bank app, it's just a little above 200k now. Check access bank app if uve got one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eaglesence: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks but I have already processed my visa and flight ticket

Ok na, you are not hearing okwa ya?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogbonti:
I use to live in the UAE years ago, as a permanent resident and I still visit there on holidays to make me thankful to God for upgrading my life and seeing how massively I have progressed in life

Bro, that N800k you used in going to Dubai, you should have used that money to start small provision shop at Oshodi market or small pure water business - instead, you open eye use matches light fire for N800k? My God, I pity you -

Everyone here telling you to be hopeful are bent on hyping you to hell- sorry bro, you can insult me if you like, It doesn’t bother me because God knows I speak from the heart and only saying the truth like I will advise myself, my son or my brother. Please don’t forget I don’t know you personally so I am not saying these things because I am jealous of this achievement of yours..... but I wish I knew you were making this plan - I would have advised you rather go to Libya and risk all to cross to Europe than go to Dubai since you seem a bit desperate to leave Nigeria regardless.

Like someone said here - experience is the best teacher - my only prayer for you is that you return to Nigeria in one good piece and may God help you move to Canada or any other western country from Nigeria in the future.

As for me, I WILL RATHER use that N800k to BUY A PERMANENT SECURITY GUARD JOB WITH FULL BENEFITS AT LAGOS STATE WATER BOARD THAN TRAVEL TO DUBAI TO LOOK FOR A JOB -

Indians full there no work, they own the labor links and job placement connections - yet, they live in extreme poverty, hell holes with very poor sanitation worse than Ebutte Metta or Makoko slums, they eat like pigs, and are subjected to inhuman conditions and you want to go join them?

- OK oooo I guess it’s too late now, you are already there, good luck Sir.

This my response is for those aspiring to go join the silent heap of human gabbage roaming the streets of Dubai in the rat race agent/scam infested labor market with poor unlivable wages and terrible immigration conditions - BE WARNED!

My candid advise my people- If you don’t get a visa to CANADA, USA, UK, western EUROPE (EU) Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Caribbean, South Africa or even Ghana - which is visa free (in that order - best to the worst) - please don’t waste your money, stay back in Nigeria - invest that money in a petty trade or business, pray and have faith for God to bless your hussle in your fatherland where you have family and friends to support you than blindly jump on the plane to hell- ENOUGH SAID!!!!

My brother, the thing dey shock me o.

How person go get N500k, N800k for account and blow everything or almost everything for tfare to travel out??

Even, to use ALL the money wey you get for account take buy car na foolishness to me speakless of to travel out.

It is well o.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by captainking(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
boyjo:

Thank GOD you did not accept o
Lol.... I wasn't interested..

Well.. It could have gone any way... He's still there.. Working..
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
jacobjamie:
send me a whatapps msg, don't take advise from people here who hasn't even taken a plan to Abuja ,not to talk of visiting Ghana ,I will tell u all u need to know 07.0 31.11 27.95

Oga, you just abandoned your thread. Why you like giving suspense like this?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Badmuskennis007:
Pls who know how much they are charging for certificate verification both in ministry of foreign affairs and Dubai embassy

Private chat for info.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Please, if you don't listen to any advice here, listen to his advice of you keeping your job or whatever means you got your money from. My wife's brother went in February or there about, he's now back to Nigeria after his visit visa expired and couldn't renew.

He burnt bridges with his boss in Nigeria before leaving, and now cant go back there again. The guy raised more than 2m in that job in less than a year.

You can have sense from experience.
But my people, the one directly from GOD is better. Return to GOD your Maker, The Spirit of Wisdom will be abundantly released upon your life to bless you and guide your ways through life.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by benqo01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bro dubai is very expensive i must say, my bro who stays there told me how it is over there.Its not easy at all, when it comes to those basics things you need daily.

So my advice is for you is to be prayerful and push on God go do am,best of luck.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by 2016easy2017: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
You escaped Nigeria. Scramm and don't ever come back to Nigeria
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
mauchiz:
I advise you not to bother going to Dubai, so many Nigerians are on the streets of Dubai begging, frustrated or involved in prostitution or yahoo yahoo, I saw Nigerians shed tears in Dubai and regretted coming to Dubai.

There are no jobs now, don't bother going there.

Abeg wetin make am dey cry?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
How may I contact you bro about the Netherlands working visa please?

Akeem1759:
1. Dubai return ticket is not more than 250k on Ethopia and Kenya Airways, though Ethopia shakara lately is getting too much ( Dont argue, I'm a travel Agent).

2. Going on a 3Month tourist Visa to UAE is not different from a suicide mission, forget all this religious folks, even God Gave we Humans rules and regulations to follow, so why breaking a whole Country rules.

3. I would have advise you go for Poland or Netherland working visa but unfortunately you are out already.

I pray it works out for you sha, but if your visa validity days can no longer do a minute call, Bro getout of that Country Asap, otherwise O lo Far ooo..
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Scout60(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
suggestions plz
if you sabi business, u go blow before three months. You can be sending down used phones and computers plus its accessories to Nigeria. You can make enough money before two months
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by springtech(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
momentum85:
please guys i need some advice, I want my younger brother who is 23 to go work in UAE, a child hood friend who has been there for about 5years advised he comes with an employment visa and preferably a security job which he says pays more. After making some calls he told me there is a vacant position for a security job and the visa is 10,500 dirhams. and the salary is about 2300 dirhams. He went there and started as a helper in a construction company and later joined security earlier this year, I believe he's experienced but at the same time I don't want to be scammed

Be very careful, you need to do checks before sending dt guy a dime.
I sense the guy is trying to use format on you. He prolly isn't finding life easy there himself. Well this is just my personal thought.

You need to do independent checks.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by LONGPREEK(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
stop falling for this scam. dubai will never give u 3 month visa. Bleep these agents. what u got is 3 months before the visa expires. it means you have 3 months to enter dubai
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
captainking:

Lol.... I wasn't interested..

Well.. It could have gone any way... He's still there.. Working..
Hm. It is well.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
oshosegun27:
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.

GOD is already making a way for you.
ebuka10box
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jesterfly: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Interesting thread.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Joshjnr(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bro dont be scared of dubai.
Just ensure your accommodation for the period you will be there is settled (if you are going to stay in hotel or with someone).
If you want to get a job, dont focus only on dubai.you can also look at abu dhabi or sharjah. Abu dhabi is more of a work emirate compared to dubai.

Also you have to be strategic because getting a job isnt so easy. So you need to ask lots of questions, make friends with more of Indians or basically Arabians. Also if u have a friend there, they should be able to guide you.

Dont allow anyone put fear in you. You just might be lucky in getting a job with a company who will be willing to process a work permit for you so you can become an emirati.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Badilstical:

Bro you will suffer in that country.
Make sure you keep that means you use in raising that money to foot Dubai travels flowing else you get frustrate this is a secret I wish somebody told be 7 years ago.
I was in Dubai before corona came left Dubai in July. Is not easy anywhere but Dubai is a hell of a country that a natural Nigeria can't live normally there. Forget what you see on the screen yes Dubai is beautiful but inside the beauty people don't care to know.
Take my advice you'd come back here looking for me to thank me

He won't understand, let him go and see for himself. You know most Nigerians at home think everything is smooth there. Dubai isn't friendly to hustlers. If you're reading this and planning of going there, please have a re-think. Not with that 3-months visit visa. Rethink! Being in Nigeria and hoping things get better is by far wiser than moving with a tourist visa to Dubai for job.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by debby337: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
. If you are not choosy you will definitely get a job but might not be up to 170k in naira. Most companies do provide transport and accommodation for their staff. Only your feeding you will be spending on. You can WhatsApp me on +2348061633855.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
With the corona virus there are no jobs in these countries even for citizens, normally during these festive periods casual job vacancies increase bt not sure now cos of covid. undecided
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
With a budget of 2million..which African country can one travel to and start a life or europian countries.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
I never wanted making any comment but I tink I should for proper preparation about ur coming.

Am a living proof, currently working in Ajman in a very well known Restaurant ( DONUTS Restaurant, name withheld) .

My brother, have gone tru all comments but the factual fact is that everyone advise should b stock n have a place to stay in ur heart either bn positive or negative comment cos all comments are not far from the truth.

Note: Pray n pray n pray, cos here IN UAE it is only by God grace not by Man calculations..

I can write a own book on life in UAE within 10 months of my stay here..

I slept outside for so many weeks.
I fed from the garbage container ( dustbins) of supermarket within, for months
I was arrested by the Police during the covid era of not abiding by the curfew whereby everyone should b indoor by 10pm in Abu Dhabi cos I gat no accomodations.

But the Good news is during all this scene GOD KEPT ME MOVING..

WEN I REMEMBERED MY PAST AND MY CURRENT POSITION IN UAE, I SHED TEARS OF THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

IF NOT FOR GOD, I WOULD HAVE BN A CONDEMN AND A LIABILITY BEING TO MYSELF AND FAMILIES....

IN CONCLUSION, SEEK GOD GRACE N MERCY AS U EMBARK on ur JOURNEY to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES...

GOD OF LIVING FAITH will pave way for a better living for u, Amen.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Joshjnr(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

He won't understand, let him go and see for himself. You know most Nigerians at home think everything is smooth there. Dubai isn't friendly to hustlers. If you're reading this and planning of going there, please have a re-think. Not with that 3-months visit visa. Rethink! Being in Nigeria and hoping things get better is by far wiser than moving with a tourist visa to Dubai for job.

There is no course for alarm as long as you have your accommodation and feeding settled. Nigerian or african meal are more expensive than their local meal on dubai.

The people are friendly as long as you are law abiding and you follow their rules. The place is so organised.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by achimendy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
let me advice you bro, my bro is in Dubai now as we speak and he went with 3month visiting visa, so as he got there he looked for job sharply and started working. but when the 3 month was due the company helped him to expand the visa. so no dull ursellf as u dey enter, sharply get work. But it's not easy o, cos my bro hear am as him enter newly. and you make sure u carry food like gari, groundnut, milk indomie, yam cos food there cost o.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Coldie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Scout60:

if you sabi business, u go blow before three months. You can be sending down used phones and computers plus its accessories to Nigeria. You can make enough money before two months
How would he be getting the used phones and computers?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Joshjnr(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
achimendy:
let me advice you bro, my bro is in Dubai now as we speak and he went with 3month visiting visa, so as he got there he looked for job sharply and started working. but when the 3 month was due the company helped him to expand the visa. so no dull ursellf as u dey enter, sharply get work. But it's not easy o, cos my bro hear am as him enter newly. and you make sure u carry food like gari, groundnut, milk indomie, yam cos food there cost o.

Well said.
African food is very expensive there. Imagine eating common plate of eba with soup for 35 dirhams (N3,500)�

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Coldie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oluwasegun664:
I never wanted making any comment but I tink I should for proper preparation about ur coming.

Am a living proof, currently working in Ajman in a very well known Restaurant ( DONUTS Restaurant, name withheld) .

My brother, have gone tru all comments but the factual fact is that everyone advise should b stock n have a place to stay in ur heart either bn positive or negative comment cos all comments are not far from the truth.

Note: Pray n pray n pray, cos here IN UAE it is only by God grace not by Man calculations..

I can write a own book on life in UAE within 10 months of my stay here..

I slept outside for so many weeks.
I fed from the garbage container ( dustbins) of supermarket within, for months
I was arrested by the Police during the covid era of not abiding by the curfew whereby everyone should b indoor by 10pm in Abu Dhabi cos I gat no accomodations.

But the Good news is during all this scene GOD KEPT ME MOVING..

WEN I REMEMBERED MY PAST AND MY CURRENT POSITION IN UAE, I SHED TEARS OF THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

IF NOT FOR GOD, I WOULD HAVE BN A CONDEMN AND A LIABILITY BEING TO MYSELF AND FAMILIES....

IN CONCLUSION, SEEK GOD GRACE N MERCY AS U EMBARK on ur JOURNEY to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES...

GOD OF LIVING FAITH will pave way for a better living for u, Amen.

People way no know, would think ambition is a bird of roses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.