Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? (20999 Views)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / How Can I Handle My Little Daughter Fear For Things Recently / I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? by Africangiants(m): 5:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Africangiants:
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Experienced At A Kiosk Just Now.. / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.