Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin (5206 Views)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
SpeciMental:
What a crappy post in so many ways. First off, zzor, try typing like a graduate. Always leave a space after each punctuation i.e. comma, dot, etc. Also know when to start a paragraph, it makes your post legible.
Second, so you mean to tell me you went to the market by yourself, bought a cream with your money, used your own hands to rub on your body, everyday for months and turned around to blame men for that. How foolish.
The reason you did all that was because you don't believe you can make yourself valuable enough to attract a man and so your lack of self-esteem made you focus on faking your body.
Just so you know, each man has his specs and some like them light skinned. But let me tell you truth, no man in right mind, not even those that prefer light-skinned will ever be turned on by bleached skin, being so disgusting because its glaringly fake, and sometimes smells.
The best thing any lady can do for her skin is an even tone, spotless and glowing skin with perfect hygiene.
As for me, I'd pick a highly intelligent, high-flying achiever virgin girl, with aforementioned skin features, all natural (even hair)and a banging physique( if you know what I mean), ebony shade than any bleached mass of flesh.

#Unemotional, purely Mental from the unapologetic SpeciMen#
there's no spacing between your paragraphs you grammar nazi. It's causing a headache reading your writeup.

@bolded, your standards are very high which is not bad. But hopefully when you find such a woman, will you'll be the type of man she wants? I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
I don't even like light skinned women
I like my woman dark, tall, and chubby
Lefulefu na nigi he sabi about the matter cool
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the number of guys I know who like light skin ladies are few,the rest of them don't care about skin colour which brings me back to what I said earlier - Self Esteem.

abeg let me breath,its a different thing entirely in the real world,just watch as men stare lustfully when a light skin girl walk past them but not same the other way round
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nikkyella5: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2020
I just saw this. You guys are saying almost the same thing sha https://nikkyella.com/organizing-your-childrens-chaos-without-yelling/
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
most men are married to bleached skin ladies thinking they are married to a natural light skinned woman,some ladies go as far as bleaching their innocent kidds to blend everything together

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Lightangel65: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
The issue of skin bleaching has become a usual practice among the female gender. Most ladies wants to look beautiful and fair thereby making them rub various skin tone creams.It is common knowledge that a good percentage of African Men(mostly Nigerian men) prefers a light skin woman over the dark skinned ones,this is the raw truth and i will not pay attention to the men that would come here to deny this fact.This has made most ladies perceive that skin bleaching enhances success because men tends to show more interest in light skin ladies,take for example the just concluded BBN where almost all the male housemates were all over Nengi, some ladies in the house became somehow jealous and it all boils down to her skin complexion,Wathoni is beautiful but didn't get much ,attention.Even though skin bleaching can be detrimental to one's health and well-being, most ladies have decided to damn the consequences because of the men, it is very normal for any lady to want to be attractive and as such some went overboard,though that can be perceived as low self-esteem.Most women bleach because they believe it attracts spouse, income and social status.Even the entertainment industry are not helping matters where music videos projects light skin women more than the black ones and most advertisement prefers to use a light skin woman than a black one. So I would advise men to stop rating a light skin woman over the dark skinned ones,you condemn bleaching but promote it with your actions.Black is beautiful

Did someone tell you you are ugly is that why you made this post, stop blaming men, no one forced you to buy bleaching cream, its your cup of tea
Well with being fat and black, wow thats down to 0.5/100% of getting a decent guy.
Gud luck
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

Did someone tell you you are ugly is that why you made this post, stop blaming men, no one forced you to buy bleaching cream, its your cup of tea
ugly?no and it is never a crime even if I'm ugly.Bleach?no I don't need to

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Lightangel65: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Tbh, its not always about self-esteem.Majority of Nigerians are colorists which is why they'd shame a person for being too black. I'll use big brother Nigeria as an example, Ozo and Laycon were grouped together for an oppo photoshoot task and I can remember seeing various comments that said Laycon looked dirty compared to Ozo.Imagine, what has hygiene got to do with skin color?(Laycon was BTW one of the neatest guys of bbn lockdown).

Then stop blaming men, god made everyone to prefer the beautiful and elegant things.
Women would always pick a richer, more handsome guy everyday, so whats wrong if men pick the finest too?, You ladies should stop being insecure and face the facts men accepted 200yrs ago. I you think you are ugly go and bleach, or stay like that
Lets try to be real and stop seeking sympathy like that fat black dirty girl called Zzor
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
ugly?no and it is never a crime even if I'm ugly.Bleach?no I don't need to

You accepted the fact you are ugly, congrats you finally dropped ur pride. Now you can stop blaming guys for everything wrong in your life
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then stop blaming men, god made everyone to prefer the beautiful and elegant things.
Women would always pick a richer, more handsome guy everyday, so whats wrong if men pick the finest too?, You ladies should stop being insecure and face the facts men accepted 200yrs ago. I you think you are ugly go and bleach, or stay like that
Lets try to be real and stop seeking sympathy like that fat black dirty girl called Zzor
Calm down Mr,Read my post with an open mind and you will get the message clearly.Im not even dark to begin with
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

You accepted the fact you are ugly, congrats you finally dropped ur pride. Now you can stop blaming guys for everything wrong in your life
Just sighting me, I bet you will loose your confidence.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Just sighting me, I bet you will loose your confidence.

This ego you think you are worth shit, i laugh when i see ladies like you, and the worse fact is fat ugly girls like you shouldn't even have the right to thing people give a horseshit about them
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Calm down Mr,Read my post with an open mind and you will get the message clearly.Im not even dark to begin with

I read it and its senseless, even if i dial my IQ down to a goats level, it would still be senseless.

Soon you would start blaming men for the reason yu are broke and unmarried or the reason you molest 6yr old boys. Beneath all this i know 100 percent you are an unwanted piece of shit with low self esteem.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

This ego you think you are worth shit, i laugh when i see ladies like you, and the worse fact is fat ugly girls like you shouldn't even have the right to thing people give a horseshit about them
you wish I was fat and ugly,sorry Mr,im only fat at the right places,i full ground remain.And again being fat isn't a crime as well
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
you wish I was fat and ugly,sorry Mr,im only fat at the right places,i full ground remain.And again being fat isn't a crime as well

I love when fat girls try to give themselves hope when knowing for a full fact they are ugly, keep hoping till you land for shiloh 2021.
So are men the reason why you don't have suitors or the reason you are broke.
Accept facts you are trash and when you do you might get some character development
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

I read it and its senseless, even if i dial my IQ down to a goats level, it would still be senseless.

Soon you would start blaming men for the reason yu are broke and unmarried or the reason you molest 6yr old boys. Beneath all this i know 100 percent you are an unwanted piece of shit with low self esteem.
broke and unmarried?you wish,im even spoilt for choice regarding men.Bitter man
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

I love when fat girls try to give themselves hope when knowing for a full fact they are ugly, keep hoping till you land for shiloh 2021.
So are men the reason why you don't have suitors or the reason you are broke.
Accept facts you are trash and when you do you might get some character development
upload your girlfriend pics or any of your sisters plus you and i upload mine,lets see who's the trash.Its a challenge
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
broke and unmarried?you wish,im even spoilt for choice regarding men.Bitter man

I know lol you want to go into lesbianism thats what all ugly girls do, well i don't know about fat ugly girls i think even lesbians reject them too. Maybe horses or dogs might not, well it isn't all that bad you might find a pit bull who may be willing to fvck your brains out
If you ever get married, that is if any man would stoop so low to marry a pig like you send me an invitation i would like to know what kind of idi0t that man is.
And don't tell your mom am bullying you ok? That would be our little secret
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by justiniyke29: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
low self esteem that your actions brought about.Would you prefer a Genevieve to Omotola?
yes a hundred and one times, color doesnt necessarily means beauty as there are beautiful dark girls
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

I know lol you want to go into lesbianism thats what all ugly girls do, well i don't know about fat ugly girls i think even lesbians reject them too. Maybe horses or dogs might not, well it isn't all that bad you might find a pit bull who may be willing to fvck your brains out
If you ever get married, that is if any man would stoop so low to marry a pig like you send me an invitation i would like to know what kind of idi0t that man is.
And don't tell your mom am bullying you ok? That would be our little secret
ok,take up my challenge or forever seize to type nonsense about me
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
upload your girlfriend pics or any of your sisters plus you and i upload mine,lets see who's the trash.Its a challenge
See girl i dont like to brag brag but my sister is the cutest person on this planet if you.but I won't post her pic cause only an idi0t would do that in a public forum.You can send me a mail if you are really serious to know how low your level is in terms of appearances.
And i dont have a problem with ugly ladies as long as they accept facts that they are ugly
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2020
justiniyke29:
yes a hundred and one times, color doesnt necessarily means beauty as there are beautiful dark girls
yes online but no offline,is it not men again,what they condemn most is what they lust after
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2020
wink

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
ok,take up my challenge or forever seize to type nonsense about me

The fact you are ugly dosent mean God hates you ok, only i do.
Its not the end of the world to be an ugly lady, you can still end up with other other leabians at least thats something right? Some ugly ladies end up alone be thankful for what you have
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

See girl i dont like to brag brag but my sister is the cutest person on this planet if you.but I won't post her pic cause only an idi0t would do that in a public forum.You can send me a mail if you are really serious to know how low your level is in terms of appearances.
And i dont have a problem with ugly ladies as long as they accept facts that they are ugly
as beautiful as your sister may be(audio beauty),post pictures and I will post mine and see if she won't appear like a thrash beside me,no brags,you called for it. I'm waiting for your post
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
yes online but no offline,is it not men again,what they condemn most is what they lust after

Again with men you want the truth ok yes like only the cute ladies we condenm the ugly ladies like you, so go and date your fellow fat and ugly ladies cause you are not among the fine ones we like
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Collegelove:
wink
abeg carry your yeye sex post from here,its every time you think of sex?mtcheww
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
as beautiful as your sister may be(audio beauty),post pictures and I will post mine and see if she won't appear like a thrash beside me,no brags,you called for it. I'm waiting for your post

If you are that elated about yourself post your pic here let us guys comment on it, you are the star of the show aren't you so are you that ugly you can't do that.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
abeg carry your yeye sex post from here,its every time you think of sex?mtcheww
Keep on blaming men for your misfortunes.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Am waiting
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

If you are that elated about yourself post your pic here let us guys comment on it, you are the star of the show aren't you so are you that ugly you can't do that.
you ain't serious then,learn to stop thrash talking people who are way better than you and your girlfriends/sisters online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / I Almost Died Today Due To Fornication, Thank god For My Life Ooo / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.