Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! (3159 Views)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
just forget about her and dont bother urself too much about the money u spent on her.afterall its just food and clothes u bought for her since u said she was looking kinder malnorished when u met her.Ex is not trying to come back with her though..the ex just want to chop again since her body is now shining due to d food and clothes u bought for her. But after chopping her a second time he is going to dump her again..normal thing.wen ex dumps her the second time she will start running back to u again.just forget about her and go get another girl
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
If she really loves you, she won't go back to her ex because a woman can't be in love with two men at the same time.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Tobiloba2407: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

It's not the girl.

I still have my exes begging me for forgiveness for being àssholes. That's cuz to them I've upgraded. Talking about they want me back and all that BS.

In my own case it's the girls, they all always come back, thinking I'm head over heels and try to woo me, like they didn't initially leave.
One was cheating , i let her go....she got married, after years, wanted to start blaming me for the decision she made.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Drsnives(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Me I no dey carry ear hear anything ex.
I don back off immediately.

I no wan story later.

Sure.. She and her ex fit don resume their lashing session self
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Drsnives(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Why not talk to her about it?

Exes are demons tbh, when the going is tough, you won't see them, but when you've moved on with your life, they'll crawl out from different holes to disrupt person's life.

I'll go with the guys on this one, but first talk to her, if it persists, please go your way, for the sake of your mental health.

Op don't listen to this advice oo.. There's nothing to talk about kindly move on cos definitely she will get back to her ex and you will be the biggest looser

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by WantsandMore: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:
I'll be making my post as short and brief as possible.
I met this lady sometime in August 2019, though there was nothing too alluring about her looks, there was one thing I liked about her - her intelligence. She was in school then and still is and it came to my understanding that it was the stress in school that took a toll on her body. Her love for me was so strong that she can't stay a meter away from me. Fastforward to earlier this year. I spent so much on her that when she visited her parents they couldn't recognise her(this is a fact). I made sure she ate well and dress good too and I mean she is mad hot now. She loves me, no doubts but the issue now is that her ex is now back to apologise to her and that he wants her back. I observed they have been talking for hours on phone . Now anytime i visit her or she visits and i want to talk to her she complains of being tired and bla bla. I'm financialy stable and had wanted to p ropose. Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.
Lmao...How you take yarn facts fo d write up dey hilarious...Ubunja don educate una, be like una get Kpomo ear. Where ur treasure is ur heart follows, for a man where his money goes his heart and dick follows. Assuming she was a material piece of treasure how would yuu protect her from thieves who comes to steal and to plunder? Men too dey cast sha!

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Ezi1993(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
She is an ungrateful being,,, for she to have the urge to talk to her ex for hours on phone shows that she is still deeply in love with her ex....Give her space for now..
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by WantsandMore: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ezi1993:
She is an ungrateful being,,, for she to have the urge to talk to her ex for hours on phone shows that she is still deeply in love with her ex....Give her space for now..
Another female looking out for her sister. Lol ...make him money waste...Better call that B1tch to caution.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
The day I find out my gf is talking to her ex is the day I stop taking her serious. Is either I play along for the sex or tell to her to stop all forms of communication with her ex.

That's one aspect of a relationship don't joke with. Is better to be tagged insecure than to waste your time.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:

It's not the girl.

I still have my exes begging me for forgiveness for being àssholes. That's cuz to them I've upgraded. Talking about they want me back and all that BS.
Your exes !!!
Are they that much ?
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
a woman can't be in love with two men at the same time.
Kó possible padii mii
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ezi1993:
give her space for now..
Space koor space ship nii
Which stupid space is that did you even read what the op type .? you girls will find one way to support yourselves. angry
Op leave that fûcking idiotic, motherfucking,crazy,stupid,ungrateful bitch alone
Free bitch her ass move on with your life
Note-->> Don't ever spend heavily on a girl to the extent that you'll later regret it. These bitches ain't worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Niggaliatian 2:17
If she left one nigarrrr cause of you she will leave you for another nigarrrr..
Op move on with your life
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Sawzer(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:
I met this lady sometime in August 2019, though there was nothing too alluring about her looks, there was one thing I liked about her - her intelligence. She was in school then and still is and it came to my understanding that it was the stress in school that took a toll on her body. Her love for me was so strong that she can't stay a meter away from me. Fastforward to earlier this year. I spent so much on her that when she visited her parents they couldn't recognise her(this is a fact). I made sure she ate well and dress good too and I mean she is mad hot now. She loves me, no doubts but the issue now is that her ex is now back to apologise to her and that he wants her back. I observed they have been talking for hours on phone . Now anytime i visit her or she visits and i want to talk to her she complains of being tired and bla bla. I'm financialy stable and had wanted to propose. Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.
You said she really loves you na?!
Just talk her about it and see the reactions. From there you can know where you stand.
Whatever you do, don't just waste your time!
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kingsnova:
Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.
I would advise you have a rethink oo,,, even marriage plans no dey keep girls nowadays angry
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by Heavensent01(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2020
alaye hack her WhatsApp account or secretly get her Facebook details, you might save yourself the stress with that

I did this for 10years of courtship with my woman and I never see any disloyalty move hence my conclusion to paid her Dowry

save yourself the stress by assessing her move, the result of that assessment and FBI investigation will guide on what to do at the end
Re: Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! by femi4: 4:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Kingsnova:
I met this lady sometime in August 2019, though there was nothing too alluring about her looks, there was one thing I liked about her - her intelligence. She was in school then and still is and it came to my understanding that it was the stress in school that took a toll on her body. Her love for me was so strong that she can't stay a meter away from me. Fastforward to earlier this year. I spent so much on her that when she visited her parents they couldn't recognise her(this is a fact). I made sure she ate well and dress good too and I mean she is mad hot now. She loves me, no doubts but the issue now is that her ex is now back to apologise to her and that he wants her back. I observed they have been talking for hours on phone . Now anytime i visit her or she visits and i want to talk to her she complains of being tired and bla bla. I'm financialy stable and had wanted to propose. Now I'm in a dilemma. How sure am i she's not 'rehooked' to her ex.
You're trying to buy her love with money. That's a wrong approach to woo a lady. You better take your time before you take a wrong decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did This Happen To This Girls?? / Wow.... I Did This, Now My Butt Is Bigger Is Bigger Than Destiny Etiko Own / My First Experience With A Career Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.