Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up (64130 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Vitamin17(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
tongue
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
When you claim, to be smart you will learn to be honest the hard way... cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by realstars: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good For The Gold Diggers.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by NigeriaBam: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
interesting
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hilarious grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by chatinent: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
E shock them. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
My brother has once been scammed in this manner. He sent 5k tfare to the lady and later her number is switched off. My brother nearly cry.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you.
She knows you're a cave man.
But she could collect tfare from a caveman?

A wrong doesn't justify another. It's a matter of thugs vs dupers 'dupestresses', you better just watch from afar.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by mightyhazel: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Animals

the girls them sef no try
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
These ones are street bois nau, wetin una dey expect undecided
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by dalass(f): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
If they're called children now
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by idahme(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:

It's fraud, obtaining by pretense. Don't enter into any agreement you can't keep in this life, not everyone is a gentleman to walk away without taking a pound of flesh. A word they say is enough for the wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by DenreleDave(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Serve them right grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by uuzba(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is pure madness, they should arrest the guys
The ladies should be arrested for not showing up.
What nonsense!
You don't like somebody and you still decieve the person and be collecting his money?
Thief

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by tollyboy5(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

..How people are dumb enough to film a crime and post it on the internet I still don't get

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years

But shooting protesters is not an assault. Its a good move bah!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by idahme(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Vyzz:
grin grin grin

Beating somebody pikin is very very bad, you could have arrested her for tampering with Una agreement cheesy

But seriously, girls abeg make Una dey try come nah...

This guy sent u money hoping that if u come he will come then u will come but u didn't come now how will chairman come after taking all those drugs

Mtcheeew

Funny dude, it's really important people stay away from agreement they can't keep to,. Lies and deceit has taken over.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Seyzcham91(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
If you've ever been a victim of these girls you will salute these guys for a job well done!

These girls can be heartless mehn

its that time they wanna scam you they will now request for your address first on chat making you think they mean to come and next is "i promise i won't disapoint you" and they will add with baby, sweety, darling" all na scam

Dem no go show up still
DebbieBianca:
Ladies beaten by guys they took transportation money from and never showed up

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlOKNEHOMsA

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by uuzba(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
And you got into a relationship with a cave man and still collected his money again?
The man should add extra beating to that foolish girl. And remaining one for you!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin grin

girls who think they are smarter than guys by duping dem... una need to wake up and be real.

don't put urself in trouble u can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nkaluu800(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sent tfare of recent to one girl like dat to come.,, she was all over me and I thought I was dealing with a human being.
Only for the idiot to receive alert boom her phone went off and later started begging how her friends wedding "came" up that weekend, but this is someone who told me that she was already on her way to the park that the only thing remaining was the money!
She's still my friend on facebook.
She no longer chat or buzz me. Cos I be mugu wey she don chop clean mouth.
I WILL DEFINITELY TREAT HER Bleep NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!
BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH HER SHE'LL REGRET EVER COMING ACROSS A PERSON LIKE ME. I SWEAR ON MY FATHERS GRAVE...he who laughs last laughs best.
Peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Orpe7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
The guys must have taken kolagbo hoping to destroy the babe puna when she comes only for her not to show
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
Foolish girls, yes but no, it doesn't serve them right.

Assaulting them is barbaric and criminal. sad

Not every guy will be a gentleman, so it serves them right. Scamming someone is wrong so they asked for the embarrassment.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by ecomalchemist(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Set awon hookup only, set awon go straight to the point, set awon codedruns, set awon instamessage.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Offpoint1: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
My own sister once did that to me, that shit was painful as hell.
The smallie came on excursion in the state I was residing, she told me and plead with her to come see me. She complained of T-fare, na so I wired her 4k. T-fare wey be 1.5k o.
I don pile up all my dirty clothes and dishes, sey when she comes I go make her wash am.

Na so that smallie no show up, I call tire she no pick. Na night she call me back, begin dey laugh on phone.. She was like "Seniors Bros, your money don enter voice mail... Lol"

I tella say na me go kill her Las Lasgrin dey thing pain me reach bone.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Beverlyjean(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

..How people are dumb enough to film a crime and post it on the internet I still don't get

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years

And taking their money without fulfilling an agreement is fraud

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Sonfethopia: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

this is Africa a shithole continent where we behave insane
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

That's what happens when one's ego is bigger than his brain
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Liposure: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
See them untrustworthy slayhoes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.