Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up (64129 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
cooooooks:
Sounds like Twi. Could someone confirm?

Ghanaians
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Naijaarchive(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reason why G guys keeps cashing out unto love job is becos d people don't value what's around dem..guys I'm not against long distance relationship,but it's chances of survival and reality is damn slim and bored..why send a girl money in the first place?.. reality is that if a girl likes u,she will have airtime to call u, and transport to come see u.. rather go after a girl u can see live and direct.. sending money to a girl u meet online or in a far state to come see u is just like gambling, don't expect something much..so u don't get disappointed and start doing what will further put u to problem.. like I imagined what will happen to those guys who resulted in beating dat lady and so daft to put it online....
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Babara1994(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na Yoruba girls dey do this thing pass
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by bcbones: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

..How people are dumb enough to film a crime and post it on the internet I still don't get

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years

Accepted but let this be a warning to those jobless girls that are running local 419. Cause that's fraud to start with. Obtaining money under false pretense. What's the difference with this and a white man sending flight money.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by bcbones: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you.
She knows you're a cave man.

But you fit collect tfare from cave man abi... hypocrites smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Emeka71(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi Omotayor123 ; you are looking good.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by effido666: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is pure madness, they should arrest the guys
ur fada der....instead of condemning d wrong dey did u dey talk of arrest.....u go and arrest dem....rubbish
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigerans...
Collection of money under fasle pretence is a crime instead of beating her just report
Foolish boy
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Vicdgreat556:
Reason why G guys keeps cashing out unto love job is becos d people don't value what's around dem..guys I'm not against long distance relationship,but it's chances of survival and reality is damn slim and bored..why send a girl money in the first place?.. reality is that if a girl likes u,she will have airtime to call u, and transport to come see u.. rather go after a girl u can see live and direct.. sending money to a girl u meet online or in a far state to come see u is just like gambling, don't expect something much..so u don't get disappointed and start doing what will further put u to problem.. like I imagined what will happen to those guys who resulted in beating dat lady and so daft to put it online....
Correct man twale!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by OMOJOHN001: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
If those guys are into YAHOO YAHOO and they did this to those ladies, It will never be well with them.

Werey people, Yahoo boys trying to form sharp man, They dupe people online, they collect flight money from whites and will put the white into depression.
But let a Nigeria lady play that game on them, They will start screaming and crying fowl. TUEEEH.

Note: I didn't say those guys are yahoo ooooo. but if they are then it shall never be well with them.

I be Bomber and I dey cash out, but when somethings happens to me mostly through women, I go just laugh myself and say I have been serve my own potion of Scam. TUEEEH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by wonder233: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Serves them right. I remembered being scammed like this. For all of you trying to sound politically correct, what difference is this from a thief that actually stole your money, a robber that robbed you, a fraudster that promised you a job after payment, the list is endless.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by OMOJOHN001: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
effido666:
ur fada der....instead of condemning d wrong dey did u dey talk of arrest.....u go and arrest dem....rubbish

what I the wrong they did, I am damm sure those guys are yahoo guys, take it or leave it.

I be Bomber as well. But when somethings happens to me you need to let go of it.

This year alone someone have dupe me of 120thousand Naira, I cried and depressed. but guess what I don also cash out over 800thousand naira from my client.

So I don't think,I should get mad if a lady collect tfare from me and refuse to show up.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by sapientia(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
These guys succeeded in setting themselves up

Village people finally caught up with the guys
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by igwedubai2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is pure madness, they should arrest the guys
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by igwedubai2(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who will arrest him[sub][/sub]
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by friendl: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don't know why ladies should get themselves involved with guys they don't like ,....collecting gifts ,asking for transport money ,....l don't support violence but truth of the matter is that nobody is a fool and wanna be played as one .
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by PaulH07: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont understand why some girls like to put themselves into any form of indignity undecided.if u dont fancy a guy then stop collecting tfare and trying to form sharp.ur respect should be uppermost to u.

A man would always reason like a man, while a woman would do same.

Know this and know peace...
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Ournolly: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
IamPlato:
Hope you know that is not enough for this assault...

Send them to jail.

If they did such you should arrest the girl for the scam not do this
Hope you know it is also classified as advanced fee fraud, punishable by a minimum of 5 years imprisonment?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by nuelyoyo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you.
She knows you're a cave man.
She shouldn't have collected a cave man's money.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Sniper101(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jokes apart...
If niggarz fit dey locate Dem girls one by one like this ehn, e good make Dem receive very small beating
...since Dem dey always think say Dem wise
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Dansuqi: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nkaluu800:
Sent tfare of recent to one girl like dat to come.,, she was all over me and I thought I was dealing with a human being.
Only for the idiot to receive alert boom her phone went off and later started begging how her friends wedding "came" up that weekend, but this is someone who told me that she was already on her way to the park that the only thing remaining was the money!
She's still my friend on facebook.
She no longer chat or buzz me. Cos I be mugu wey she don chop clean mouth.
I WILL DEFINITELY TREAT HER Bleep NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!
BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH HER SHE'LL REGRET EVER COMING ACROSS A PERSON LIKE ME. I SWEAR ON MY FATHERS GRAVE...he who laughs last laughs best.
Peace.

Why not force her to return it
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by ejanla077: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nkaluu800:
Sent tfare of recent to one girl like dat to come.,, she was all over me and I thought I was dealing with a human being.
Only for the idiot to receive alert boom her phone went off and later started begging how her friends wedding "came" up that weekend, but this is someone who told me that she was already on her way to the park that the only thing remaining was the money!
BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH HER SHE'LL REGRET EVER COMING ACROSS A PERSON LIKE ME. I SWEAR ON MY FATHERS GRAVE...he who laughs last laughs best.
Peace.

Mugu wey dem don chop clean mouth..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by hollywater: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont understand why some girls like to put themselves into any form of indignity undecided.if u dont fancy a guy then stop collecting tfare and trying to form sharp.ur respect should be uppermost to u.
But some naija guys are also stupid. Why give girl tfare to visit you? At least she should be able to afford her tfare for coming 'when going 'you can replace it for her and give her extra for going back. Stop dating broke ass girls.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Orpe7(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
hollywater:
But some naija guys are also stupid. Why give girl tfare to visit you? At least she should be able to afford her tfare for coming 'when going 'you can replace it for her and give her extra for going back. Stop dating broke ass girls.

Calm down this didnt happen in Nigeria
Hear their language, na ghana
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Orpe7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nkaluu800:
Peace.

The girl who did this to me years again, I didnt sweat it cus I know her hungry ass will come asking again
So I waited and when that time came, I asked her to come first. Omo I fvcked her brains out eh with vexation even neighbours know say I dey wound person pikin . After I was done and she was expecting on huge cash, I just gave her 1k. Omo u need to see the look on her face, it was priceless lmao
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good one!
they should have given them black eyes
Stupid girls
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jesse25:

who cares they mess with the wrong guys that all... that thing can they pain so nor blame the guys

Na true you talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by hollywater: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Orpe7:

Calm down this didnt happen in Nigeria
Hear their language, na ghana
Anyway I don't pray to have such girls.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by OpinionCounts(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
8y88y8:
In a few DAYS:

MEN WHO BEAT LADIES WHO COLLECTED TRANSPORT MONEY PARADED BY POLICE

grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by OpinionCounts(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
8y88y8:
In a few DAYS:

MEN WHO BEAT LADIES WHO COLLECTED TRANSPORT MONEY PARADED BY POLICE

And in few Days/weeks after that :

SOME GIRLS FOUND DEAD and dumped along the road side, vital body parts removed...KILLERS UNKNOWN, but suspected ritualists.

People need to be mindful of the consequences of their actions...a lot of these dumb hoes everywhere forming sharp babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.