Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up (64131 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why must you give dem money. The girls did not extort them. Maybe they don't want to come if it's obvious you only want to fvck dem
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Liposure: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
uuzba:

The ladies should be arrested for not showing up.
What nonsense!
You don't like somebody and you still decieve the person and be collecting his money?
Thief
yahoo bitches
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by mc0zwald: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
Foolish girls, yes but no, it doesn't serve them right.

Assaulting them is barbaric and criminal. sad
two wrong don't make a right, so they say but hey, without cause, there will be no effect.

If the girl knew she wasn't going to honour the invite, she shouldn't have collected the guys money. Collecting money by false pretense is a scam and also a crime.

Though I'm not supporting the guy for slapping her but at the same time, she brought it on herself.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Harry81(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

..How people are dumb enough to film a crime and post it on the internet I still don't get

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years. Na arrangee, no mind them...they planned it. No b must to gain popularity for social media...

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
Foolish girls, yes but no, it doesn't serve them right.

Assaulting them is barbaric and criminal. sad

when she assaulted my pocket, it was indeed good and amazingly wonderful I guess

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by AbuAeesha: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

..How people are dumb enough to film a crime and post it on the internet I still don't get

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years

probably others would learn
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
cooooooks:
Sounds like Twi. Could someone confirm?
Yeah it twi, probably Ghanaians.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by toprealman: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
And they say SARS and military are our major problem.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Coldie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
D beating sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Any time I collect transport fare from my boyfriends, except may be monthly visit, I must be there highest after two days....
After all...I will receive what I liked most, banging with force�

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Emeka71(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Beating anybody is an assualt, detaining them against their wish is kidnapping... No matter the anger never record yourself commiting this crimes, because it might hunt you later,. R Kelly and Bill Cosby are paying heavily for stupidity of many many years

I blame the babe.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by richie240: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you.
She knows you're a cave man.
...yet she still greedily collected d tfare knowing full well she won't go?

See as dem gentle despite d thunderous slaps - an indication of guilt!

Even tho I don't subscribe to d beatings, but some 'slay-kwins' sef ehn.....
cool

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Dreadlock69(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Me ...babe come visit me
Babe.... Okay but I don't have transport fare bby
Me ....use your money to come over I'll compensation you
Babe ....okay
If she comes and her transport was like 1k double it to 4k
Don't like people playing games I got anger issue I can murder you
But if she doesn't nobody loose
Manipulator na him dey know manipulator

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Minjim: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is highly unnecessary. It's even an assault on the ladies.

I can't even begin to count the ladies that knew they don't wanna date me but took my money. If you don't know the rusk, don't play the game
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by humilitypays(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont understand why some girls like to put themselves into any form of indignity undecided.if u dont fancy a guy then stop collecting tfare and trying to form sharp.ur respect should be uppermost to u.
Ibadan and Iijebu girls will not hear this your advice oh, na only beaten them de understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Birchi33:
Any time I collect transport fare from my boyfriends, except may be monthly visit, I must be there highest after two days....

We are not talking about your bf own. Tell us the one collected from others without honouring
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Birchi33:
So u like to be dominated, overpowered and subdued while being devoured mercilessly.. understandable tho
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Omo e sweet me die. I don fall victim of these girls twice. They'll enter with relationship and love matter, once you pay .boom dem block you. If I catch any of dem ehh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
dairykidd:

So u like to be dominated, overpowered and subdued while being devoured mercilessly.. understandable tho

Just go and wa.nk already

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Dumb Negroes never learn...

In the first place, what kinda guy gives money to a lady as t-fare to come see him??! What level of stupidity is that?!!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ebere044:

Just go and wa.nk already
Lool.. wankk ke? Na wetin ur body dey tell u? grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Ikea81: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Which crime should we report now...?

Collecting T fare and not showing or the maximum shishi afterwards?

I am spoilt for choice

419, advance fee fraud
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by lightangel65i(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lol we are not in the US, why did you take the money if you no wan come

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Niggahs!!!
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by NiceClothings: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
My friend asked a girl to come visit her on Sunday and she said No transport fare, guy man sent it and the lady turned around to say the sister said she shouldn't leave the house.

I took the phone from my guy and asked her to return the money back, she should remove 300 Naira as money for POS and bike man to pay the guy back.

She dropped the call and switched off while my friend is planning to invoke Vagin itches on the girl grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
In a few DAYS:

MEN WHO BEAT LADIES WHO COLLECTED TRANSPORT MONEY PARADED BY POLICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.